• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want to collect entire original deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdsMow

LongTime Master
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    An intire box, ouch, that must have been prcy but its the best thing opening them all I bet. Look out for a secret rare card (its the hights rarety card) and you can only find them in booster boxes normaly (not sure they did it befor the rocket set though :(

IdsMow

LongTime Master
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Shame, still fun. I try not to get the boxes myself, I get my fix form waching the openins on youtube, its substanchaly cheper but I have a few secret rars to my name regardless.

Years
    I thought they did insert secret rares into packs before Nintendo took over production. I know Nintendo did start inserting them after they took over, though.

Only putting the secret rares in boxes of a set doesn't really jive with what I know Wizards does for boxes of other TCGs it makes. There aren't any box-only secret rares I know of in MTG.

IdsMow

LongTime Master
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    That would make sence, what do you think about legends, would they have been good back in the fosal sets?

IdsMow

LongTime Master
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    More the concept of a 2 card combo, the advantage of power vs the time taken to gathet them (and like you pointed out wih only computer search being a star rare also) it wouldn't be quick to get ushaly

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Shame, still fun. I try not to get the boxes myself, I get my fix form waching the openins on youtube, its substanchaly cheper but I have a few secret rars to my name regardless.

Speaking of which i will upload a video of me opening it; Although there is a shadowless booster pack on it's way as well so i may well wait for both of them to come and make a video of me opening all at once.

Price wasn't too bad, Was around 280 US for 1st edition box but I am aware that 1st edition to normal set doesn't anywhere remotely inflate as much as the base set does but they are still worth considerable more then it's normal version.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Hi guys, Part 1 of the opening of the Fossil pack is live on Youtube, Check it out if you have time. The Video did stuff up in the 3rd part while i was opening them so i just have a summary of what i actually got. Part two will be in full once it's uploaded. Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNGzoX_zVkg < Part 1

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    I would check for a Phoenix Games in your area. The one at the mall by me has a ton of old cards.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    anybody know how much a shadowless base set 1st edition shadowless machamp?

Years
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back