• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Want to start a new game

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Don't know if this is the right place to ask this?? But was wondering if someone could help me by holding some pokemon for me. I want to start a new game but I have 15 pokemon I really want to keep.

The rest are random non/barely trained pokemon but if you see something you like, you can have it :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2013
    I cant hold your pkmn for you but are you sure you cant just make another character? or does X and Y not do that o.o?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    The Trade Plaza would be the place for this kind of request. You might want to try there.
    I cant hold your pkmn for you but are you sure you cant just make another character? or does X and Y not do that o.o?
    You're only allowed one save file per game. It's not like Mario where you can have three or more different save files.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back