• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanted: DS Emulator

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
  • Ok, so I've tried a few emulators for the DS and they all run like crap.(on my really old computer, that is)

Then, I was recommended by a friend to try No$gba, which worked amazing(surprisingly) on the first try. Next time I started it up, my computer froze.

Are there any emulators that work somewhat decent on a Windows XP computer?

Much thanks,

DawnRyder

I cannot believe I'm back -.-
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    No$gba is the best one out there. Download NDSRomPlayer though. It has No$Zoomer which can do a lot more than the original.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Ok, so I've tried a few emulators for the DS and they all run like crap.(on my really old computer, that is)

Then, I was recommended by a friend to try No$gba, which worked amazing(surprisingly) on the first try. Next time I started it up, my computer froze.

Are there any emulators that work somewhat decent on a Windows XP computer?

Much thanks,
    If your computer froze, that would probably be along the lines of your computer being to weak, which wont change for different emulators.

I am not a computer-wiz so I cant say for certain. That's just the first thing that comes to mind. However, I do agree, no$gba is the best out there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    No$GBA is the best with the right settings that is...
    And what would these settings be? I saw a video on how to make NO$GBA run faster and people said it went to 700% or something and they actually wanted to slow it down
    I did the settings exact and at most it got to 35%

pokeadvent

What should I write....?
    Years
  • Download Win ds it contains working NDS and GBA emulators
    But i am sorry because i cant give any links without posting 15 posts so, search google for it you will find it right away!

ShadowForce_G

Endless learning...
    Years
  • desmume is the best, but it is slow (need best computer). I like no$gba, though. I recommended you to use winDS Pro, it has no$mooz (the no$gba that can resize the window size like desmume)

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    i use winds pro it has emulaters, so you can find which individual emulators work, anyway im stuck with desmume because nocash crashed on me so my laptop will never be able to open a rom

Inoj

Premier Ball User
    Years
  • I heard the latest No$GBA works perfectly (Martin Korth has been GBAnapped).

I wish I could say the same for the PSP. Still no luck with DS-PSP emulators.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2009
    Why choose between the two or three nds emulators when you could just "Winds Pro".

It has all the latest versions of the previously stated emulators along with VBA and all the little additions to No$gba. Plus it updates at least twice a month.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    No$GBA is the best out

And your lucky you have a PC, for Macs the only DS emulator is a very slow outdated version of DeSmuME

Back