• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanted: help to finish my national pokedex

Years
  • i am looking for less than 50 pokemon to help me finish my national pokedex here is what i want btw i don't need to keep them i can just trade them straight back to you
    azurill
    mawile
    cacnea
    lunatoone
    barboach
    crawdaunt
    cradily
    anorith
    shuppet
    dusclops
    tropius
    chimecho
    kricketune
    roserade
    cranidos
    burmy
    wormadam
    mothim
    cherubi
    cherrim
    loppuny
    glameow
    purugly
    hippopotas
    finneon
    My FC: 4984 7407 2653 i can breed you any other breed able pokemon that you would like in return please offer what you can and ask for what you want i also have up to 11 lvl 1 beldums

Last edited:
    Years
  • i have 9 shiny lvl 100 zangoose clones and a lvl 76 shiny charizard and a lvl 8 shiny charmander i also have a shiny dratini and a shiny pupitar i can give you some of them if you want btw which of the pokemon that i need do you have

Last edited:

Hyrukiller

Pokemerchant
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Peru
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    volbeat, cacnea, vespiquen and cranidos are theones that I can give you. But I'll have to harch 3 of them. I'll accept that charizard for all.

Years
  • @Hyrukiller Deal can you trade now it doesn't matter what i give you for those other pokemon apart from the shiny charizard btw what is your FC

Last edited:

Hyrukiller

Pokemerchant
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Peru
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    Well, if you have a lotad and a taillow, would be great. My fc is 0990 5270 2889

Years
  • @Menkoko ok then ill trade straight after i trade with Hyrukiller if he or she still wants to trade now or i can trade now if you want btw whats your FV

Years
  • It's in my sig; 1634 3731 8472. Turns out I have a Loudred I forgot about that I can give you as well if you want it~

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I think I can find a few of those. I transferred some Pokemon via the Pal Park and got maybe one or two in the Safari Zone. I'll check with what you still need bearing in mind what others have offered and what I have and post again later.

I know I have a Torkoal, Shuppet and Hippotas though I will have to produce an egg (which I will keep).

Back