• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanting Dream Ball Lapras

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I am wanting a Lapras that is female and in a Dream Ball. IVs and nature don't matter all I want is the ball. I am willing to trade anything that is in my shop.

4D73R

Trainer Cobalt
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Are you looking specifically for the Lapras? I have a dream ball Flareon that I haven't used to date.
    Just wondering. :P

4D73R

Trainer Cobalt
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I think it is, I brought it over from DW, that's all I know. I'm not sure about the details of that event, I may have participated and not even remember. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I think it is, I brought it over from DW, that's all I know. I'm not sure about the details of that event, I may have participated and not even remember. XD

What would you be wanting for it then?

4D73R

Trainer Cobalt
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    You can have him for free. I don't really care for a Dream World event... I dunno why, the ball's they come in don't really appear to me. You can have him, it seems like you care for it more anyway. I'm on anytime today and I need a trade to see my SV anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    You can have him for free. I don't really care for a Dream World event... I dunno why, the ball's they come in don't really appear to me. You can have him, it seems like you care for it more anyway. I'm on anytime today and I need a trade to see my SV anyway.
    I can check your TSV too, although I'll need a junk Pokemon that you've caught/hatched yourself on X/Y.

4D73R

Trainer Cobalt
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Okay, when do you want to trade, or when are you available?. I think my FC is in my banner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back