• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanting/Needing Help with Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ok, so, I unfortunately, not by choice, have a Mac. This is bad, why? I can't use any of the hacking and editing tools :( I've tried to use some of the wine techniques i've found on the forum... but they're all hopelessly outdated :( If anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it, 'cause I got this REAL burning desire to finally bring my vision to life.

Oh, and if I posted in the wrong section, feel free to move the topic to the right one... and sorry in advance >.>

Last edited:

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • If that's for hacking, it must be at the Emulation place.
    If that's for RMXP/Game Maker, etc.. stay here.

Years
  • thanx man, i'm still trying to figure things out here >.> and, well... t could be both honestly, as i'm interested in doing my own RPGs too >.>

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • If WINE isn't working for you, then your best bet would be to install Windows via Bootcamp. There's plenty of tutorials on YouTube that will help you out.
    But like KingSnivy said, this isn't the place for ROM Hacking.

-locked-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back