• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

war based pokemon hack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
    Years
    has this been done before? i'd like to start one, in which pokemon are purely weapons, used to war with opposing regions.

but i wanted to know if its been done before first?

thanks.

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
    storyline, or get deleted
    [/mini mod]

Nah i dont think pokemon have been used in war's. i honestly think its stupid. since pokemon are like animals in the pkmn world. and well war is too dark for pokemon

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I did a similar thing once before, it was a hack of Advance Wars where instead of troops and tanks .etc you used Pokemon.

The GBA games always portray the world as only having a few select groups of corrupt people, bringing it down to the standards of the real world could be really quite interesting.

The only thing that I would say is that it'd have to have a damn good story, something that really draws you in and got you feeling for the characters.
    After all you're using creatures as weapons of destruction, as storyline where you gradually start feeling for the pokemon would be good IMO.

Kysen

Tamer
    Years
    What are you team rocket/magma/aqua/galactic/dimsun? XD Pokemon are living things not wepons!

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    pokemon in war, havent you seen ,lucario and the mystery of mew?

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    No, no, no! People, READ THE TEXT. He cleary said that he wanted to swap the pokemon with things like rocket launchers, tanks and guns. So yeah, apart Neo, Pretty much NO one who read this thread, can read. Me, Neo and creator are obvously BETTER at reading than you.

Pogeygothaxed

Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
    Years
    No, no, no! People, READ THE TEXT. He cleary said that he wanted to swap the pokemon with things like rocket launchers, tanks and guns. So yeah, apart Neo, Pretty much NO one who read this thread, can read. Me, Neo and creator are obvously BETTER at reading than you.

has this been done before? i'd like to start one, in which pokemon are purely weapons, used to war with opposing regions.

No, it could be taken differently depending on your assumption. The way it's worded is un-clear. "In which Pokemon are purely weapons" - meaning, they're purely used as weapons and nothing else, or, they're completely replaced with weapons. i.e. "rocket launcers, tanks, and guns." I think the creator should clarify before anyone else just assumes.

//You don't need to be an expert at reading, in fact, you don't even need a third grade education to read this thread because of it's simplicity...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back