• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    (OOC: Sorry it's late, I was in school/bed...)

Ali barely had time to rejoice in the capture of their targets when his radio buzzed again.
    "I'll be surprised if you didn't know, but just in case, we have a breach in the building itself, a large hole, and both spies are still trying to enter the HQ. My humble request is that you put all guards on a red alert and you might want to get that apache in the air right about now."

Ali growled and punched the wall of the Observation Deck.

"You let them get away?! They'll have our jobs for this, Althalos!"

Ali punched in the key code for the intercom on the wall near him. It was a break-in like this which had required they were put into every room.

"Attention. We're on Red Alert. Two Pokemon, a shiny Umbreon and what I understand to be a Zorua are currently digging their way into the base. Soldiers are to be reminded that Zorua can change shape, so be on the lookout for any suspicious activity. Look at the eyes for tell-tale signs of deception."

Ali paused, considering whether to alert the Commander. He concluded that as Skyla hadn't updated him, Jack was in captivity, and the less the PR knew of this the better.

"I want guards at the Commander's office as well as my own. The conference rooms and anywhere of importance should also be heavily defended. If the pokemon are seen, capture the Umbreon and kill the Zorua on sight. If the Umbreon is uncooperative and presumed dangerous, you have permission to kill it as a last resort. And that is only as a last resort, you got that?"

He let go of the intercom and spoke into the radio once more.
    "Althalos, you better pray they get caught. If there are any casualties today, I am holding you personally accountable."

It was harsh, but Ali was furious. The incompetence he was surrounded by boiled his blood. He knew Althalos could do much better than this, but if he couldn't deliver when it counted they were both in serious trouble.

"If you want something done right..." Ali muttered, raising his gun and running into the corridor.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    "Althalos, you better pray they get caught. If there are any casualties today, I am holding you personally accountable." The general sounded pissed, but Althalos was now a little anxious. He had forgotten to turn off his radio, and he had been waiting quietly, but Ali had yelled pretty loudly and that alarm was getting louder each minute. Althalos decided not to answer back. He didn't necessarily like the thought of being held accountable for any deaths, so he moved quietly towards the indent and started digging until he reached a tuft of fur. "All of this over two pokemon..." Althalos thought as he grabbed onto what seemed to be a tail and started trying to pull out the pokemon.

Last edited:

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Ali stood in the elevator as it descended to the ground floor. He rarely killed if he could help it, but today he was almost certain some blood would be shed. He breathed deeply, calming himself down.
    Althalos had done his best, and he was the best sniper they had. Perhaps trusting him with interrogation was Ali's own undoing. His eyes tightly shut, Ali pressed the button on his transciever.

"I want a full report on what you learnt from the interrogation. Do not contact Commander Spark, I have reason to believe he is ... shall we say otherwise engaged right now. Under no means is any important information to reach his radio."

The elevator dinged and a woman's cool voice filled the box, announcing that he had reached the ground floor.
    "Oh shut up." Ali groaned, his gun aimed at about 2 feet above the ground. His right hand reached to the daggers tucked into his belt, and a handgun he'd taken from a guard upstairs rested in a holster in his boot.

He paced the lobby, looking for any movement coming from beneath him. The entire floor was filled with soldiers doing the same.

We've got you now.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Jack was knocked out before he knew it.

He had been considering the thought of suicide, thinking it better to fall down, than to get tortured by a bunch of Machokes. But, he was unable to do so due to the Weavile's Blizzard which had frozen his hand.

He hadn't expected the Weavile to be up, especially after the bullets. But, the Weavile had come up to him and knocked him out, so, maybe his attack was not very effective.

Jack was out for quite some time, but awoke to find himself frozen neck down, and still on the roof, with the Weavile. He saw the Weavile heading somewhere, and the crackle of a radio. He could hear the faint voice of Althalos, saying that the two spies had been taken care of.

In his mind, 2 thoughts clicked at once, "Great!" followed by "...Damn it!"

The Weavile had heard all that, and was now bound to send more troops.

But luckily, Althalos's message had given him an opening. The Weavile was gone, and Jack had to reach the flamethrower in his boot.Thank God that the Weavile hadn't searched there.

He wriggled his hand around, probably already suffering from frostbite, but managed to get the hand on the trigger. Slow pressing the trigger caused a small flame, that burned through the ice. He quickly took out the rest of the ice, and was out in no time.

He went straight to the elevator, and proceeding in, pressed a random floor number. THe doors closed, and the elevator started moving...

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    The umbreon had found her. She was relieved and immediately hugged her partner. At least now she knew Wade was safe. As she was hugging the umbreon he had struggled to funny heal her wound, because of the ground blocking the sky. But she didn't care. It didn't matter to her because her pain was worth finally seeing him again. It was very lonesome without Wade near her.

But their moment together was quickly interrupted, for the humans had found them. Lydia felt something grabbing onto her tail and tugging hard. Her tail felt like it was being ripped off, and she hissed, turning around and using Night Slash to cut the hand of whoever dared to touch her. She began clawing into the ground as fast as she could non-stop. But it obviously wasn't helping too much, since people were also digging around their hole. Instead, the Zorua began kicking dirt out of the hole at the humans to keep them at bay. Her previous actions had caught a lot of attention, and she blamed herself for putting Wade in danger. Same with the man who had caught her earlier. Deep inside she hoped he wouldn't be killed.

"I'll explain later! Keep digging!" she barked out, obviously alarmed.

Her enemies had equipment for digging instead of using their hands. It was effective, and with so many humans working together to get them out of the hole, it seemed as if they would be captured in no time. Lydia began sending off a dark aura, and set up Sucker Punch. If anyone dared to hurt them, they would get a smack in the face. But even as she set it up, she could feel vibrations coming from over their heads. What was going on up there?

zapdos926

Years
    (I'm alone outside)

The Night slash hit Althalos's hand hard. He quickly let go of the tail and began digging with his good hand and scrambled for his radio with his damaged one. "You two are so stupid." He yelled into the hole as he kept digging, despite the dirt flying in to his face. He dropped the radio and it skittered just out of reach. "goddamnit!" Althalos was getting impatient and stuck his injured hand in to keep digging. "Going in from underneath isn't going to do you any good. The entire population of the base is on the ground floor looking for even the slightest movement in the tiles! It would be easier for you to just walk in the front door, but you'll get killed that way too!" Althalos stopped digging and reached for his radio. "If I could get 10 people to my position with a back hoe and some shovels, as well as weapons, that would be helpful." And he through the radio down again. "Get out of the damned hole and get out of here, your last chance before you're crushed with a giant shovel!" Althalos yelled into the hole again. He grabbed his borrowed assault rifle. "Either that or I can kill you before that. I would suggest getting your little asses the hell out of our HQ, because I don't feeling like killing you against direct orders in case you didn't hear them." Althalos aimed the gun into the hole and waited for a response.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    ( Sorry, lol. I'm getting a little confused w/ locations and stuff XwX; Too much happening at once XD )

Annoyed by the insults, Lydia scrambled out of her hole, setting up Protect as she slammed her invisible shield into the spy. It broke like glass due to the impact, and sent the human flying into the ground. Very little of her power was still intact from her earlier charging, but she didn't want to release it just yet. She jumped onto the man and bit down on his gun, struggling to pull it away.

"Admit it. You don't like the fighting!", she growled back at Althalos, "So stop it!"

Lydia jumped, pulling the gun away just barely. The tug-a-war had left her more tired than expected; then again she was already exhausted. She flung the instrument into the air, far from where the two were standing. The Zorua was sick of running.

"If you don't, I'll have to kill you first."

She limped on her side, still hurting from the pain. Obviously her threat wasn't too convincing, but she pulled a psychotic smile to let him know she really did mean it.

"For Wade..."

zapdos926

Years
    "admit it? I already said that in the interrogation room didn't I? I hate fighting, I hate killing, I'm here for my own safety." Althalos wheezed from the impact of the protect tackle as he stood up. "You obviously didn't hear me correctly, when I told you to save your own asses and get the hell out of here. I'm not doing anything to harm either you or your friend, and I was hoping not to. Now get the hell out before those reinforcements come. Knock me out if you have to make it look real. You have no information, and the only reason we want the Umbreon is because he does. They want you dead because your the loose end." Althalos said and backed up. "I would enjoy taking your friend inside of the building without a struggle, but that won't happen very easily, now will it?" He put emphasis on the "inside" and looked at the Zorua urgently when he heard the engine of a back hoe.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Ali paced the floor, knowing that to be a General he'd have to endorse some violence, against his better judgement. He shook his head angrily. Now wasn't the time for a rethink of moral fibres!

His radio erupted with Althalos' voice, bringing Ali back to earth.
    "If I could get 10 people to my position with a back hoe and some shovels, as well as weapons, that would be helpful."

"You!" Ali shouted at the nearest guard. "Shovels, a back hoe, weapons, and nine others. Make your way outside to Althalos Fizen, who's near the Poke-- the intruders. Now!"

Calling them Pokemon made them sound soft and cuddly, and much too innocent to harm.

Ali sighed. He hated this job sometimes.

Years
    OK, I'm going to lay my cards on the table. I don't wanna do it. That parachutist may be probably the only other free human out here, but if I get into the same room with that Weavile, she'll kill me. Then both of us are done for. I don't wanna do it. I don't want to go in there. Well then where else do I go? I'm already in a building filled with vicious Pokemon, so I already signed my will. How did they build this anyway? Well, the only thing I can do is to find something in here to serve as a distraction so I can save the parachutist.
    I explored the drab, ominous building, quieting my better judgement(AGAIN) with rusty machete in hand. The first room of interest I saw was a training room of sorts. Everything was still in chaos, but I could see an Arcanine attempting to restore order. i did not want to be there when they did, so I darted out. After that, while walking through maintenance catwalks, I saw... A heavily guarded prison where the Pokemon held people in cages. They looked all emotionally broken. I scanned the crowd for 3 friends; Allison, Alex, and Ray. When i started fleeing from Canalave before this all happened, those 3 and I met and tried to find safe shelter together. Unfortunately they were carried away by a flock of Fearow while I escaped. I really hope they're OK. Both then and the prisoners. I left the room through the catwalks and climbed to the next floor.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia just stood frozen. By now she had no idea what to do. Could they just run? It couldn't be that simple though, and the spies couldn't return without first have gathering the information and clues they required to return to the PR base. She ran back into the hole and nudged Wade, now with a worried expression. This day wasn't going to end well. It was getting dark out, and although she usually loved the darkened atmosphere, she wasn't up for it tonight.

"Wade, lets just go back. Please. Anything. We've gone too far, we've learned a bit about the people and the area...." Her voice was fading.

Maybe she was being dumb? They had already gotten pretty far, although she knew the man wasn't lying about what could happen to them. The Zorua just didn't know, and she ran out of the hole in frustration. The sound of the engine was getting louder. More people from the HR. And with people there would be trouble; for the both of them. Lydia looked at the man she had knocked on the ground.

"Thanks...for not killing me, I guess". And with that she ran into the forest. She was going back to the base, and hoped Wade would follow.

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
    "It's been a pleasure," Althalos gave a slight bow, thinking that that was the closet thing to a friend he had had in a pokeon since the war began. Althalos quickly shook the thought from his mind and turned his attention to the Umbreon, still in the hole. He didn't seem to know whether to trust Althalos or not, and he hadn't yet left the hole. Althalos looked at the pokemon. "You can either leave now or get inside the building via your capture. And I'd make up my mind fast, that backhoe is getting close." Althalos said and ran about 10 meters away and threw a smoke bomb away from them, hoping it would attract attention.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    "Wade, lets just go back. Please. Anything. We've gone too far, we've learned a bit about the people and the area...."

Lydia was right. Going in like this with all the attention would cost them their lives. Wade growled at Althalos the sniper, not knowing his conversation with Lydia earlier and opened his mouth, firing a little Shadow Ball towards his face, startling him for now as Lydia ran away, towards the forest. She glanced back at him for one second, and their glances met, but Wade knew that if he ran with her right now, the HR troops would go after them and hunt them down.

He had to create a distraction so Lydia could escape undiscovered. Jumping into the air and kicking the sniper in the shin, he stuck out his tongue and ran around him in circles, trying to attract his attention.

"Hey napalm man!" Wade growled, jumping onto his back from behind, landing on his left shoulder, his face right next to Althalos's neck, "What happens if I do this?" Wade opened his mouth, revealing his fangs, aiming at his neck as he glanced around cautiously. The reinforcements had arrived.

"One move and i'll bite into him." Wade announced, his eyes narrowing.

zapdos926

Years
    "Napalm man? I like the sound of that." Althalos thought to himself right before he was pounced one. "You little son of a *****!" Althalos said with his chest on the ground. "You didn't really get much time to talk to your friend, did you?" Althalos actually managed a laugh, despite his current situation. "I let you live. On my own accord..." Althalos laughed a little more and couldn't stop himself fro continuing. "Despite my orders, I let you live... I'm not gonna explain why, I just did..." Althalos was now almost in tears from laughing and he threatened to roll over and crush the Umbreon underneath him. "I'm not bad! I'm not bad! That's what I was thinking to myself when I carried you from the fire... That's what I was thinking when I gave you the rawst berry!" Althalos's laughing was so hysterical that no one could really understand him. "And-and" his laughing slowed down a bit, becoming a bit more cruel than hysterical. "And this is how I'm re-payed?!"Althalos had now stopped laughing completely. He stood up so quickly that the Umbreon flew off his back. He whirled around and grabbed the pokemon by his neck, holding him up and as far away from his person as possible. "This is going to be fun." Althalos said with a cruel glint in his eye. He hurled the pokemon as hard as he could into the shovel of the back hoe and listened to the satisfying "thwak" that the pokemon made as he hit the hard metal. The soldiers raised their guns at the pokemon that was struggling to stand, but Althalos ordered them to lower their weapons and he walked over to the Umbreon and lifted him up by the neck again and slammed him into the side of the vehicle. He got as close to the Umbreons face as he could while still avoiding biting distance, and then his tone changed ad his grip loosened enough for the pokemon to be able to turn his head. "I hope that didn't hurt too much." Althalos said with a sincere frown of worry on his face. "But if you want top get out of here, alive, which I'm sure you do, then this has to look real. You got that?" Althalos said and puled the pokemon off the side of the shovel and tossed him onto the gorund, then gave him a kick that looked real enough to the guards but really only pushed him rather than actually kicked him. "Now, are you gonna make a move or not?" Althalos whispered, caught his breath and waited for something to happen.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    "You didn't really get much time to talk to your friend, did you?" 'Napalm man' spoke, with a weird laugh coming out of his mouth. Wade's eyes narrowed. Why was he laughing? And when he mentioned 'friend', was he talking about Lydia? Suspiciously, he continue to press him onto the ground as the soldiers stared at him, not daring to make a move.

Wade didn't pay attention when he was talking, he was thinking. He was laughing hysterically as if nothing wrong was going on? Was this guy nuts? Apparently so. Then Wade's eyes widened when he blabbered about the rawst berry. So...he was good? He was on their side? But he was working for the HR, and Wade went unconscious once because of him. He couldn't be trusted. Maybe...he was neutral. Wade couldn't tell. Maybe he was only listening to orders. Maybe he was trying to trick us in order to be close to us.

Wade was about to reply when he suddenly flipped and flung him away, sending him flying towards the shovel with a loud 'twang'. Wade groaned in pain as he bounced off the shovel, but napalm man wasn't finished. Grabbing him by the neck, Althalos slamed his face against different objects, and Wade started bleeding all over the place as he was sent flying into different obstacles. Napalm man then kicked him away, pushing him away with a yank, sending him tumbling onto the ground. The first few attacks were rather harsh in his opinion, but the last one...wasn't really strong. During his attacks, Wade could hear him.

"But if you want top get out of here, alive, which I'm sure you do, then this has to look real. You got that?"

He was...pretending? What did he want him to do? Continue fighting until he goes unconscious so he can escape from the base? Attacking the Napalm Man wasn't the best thing to do since the soldiers were dying to kill him with their guns. Hoping that Lydia's far away now, he closed his eyes and relaxed, pretending to be unconscious as he waited.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (Hello everyone, I'm new to the RP, as Commander of the PR, Hope we have fun!)

Commander Hector Arcturus was deep in thought. Troubling events led to the former Commander being killed, and him suddenly being flung into the position of Commander by popular demand. He couldn't say he wasn't flattered, because he was, but Hector couldn't help but think he didn't deserve the spot. Nevertheless, others have almost forced him to become the Commander. As such, he vowed to fulfill his duties to the utmost extreme, bringing freedom and liberation to Pokemon everywhere, and giving humans their rightful spot below them.

All was quietly busy in Canalave, perhaps too quiet, as Hector soon found out that they had an intruder in their midst. But who would have expected it to be none other than the leader of the opposition Jack Spark himself. He had taken a big risk coming here, but now he had new reports that he was free roaming around the base. It would wound the PR's pride if he wasn't caught, or killed. Hector wondered briefly where his other advisers were, including his General. He hadn't been in the rebellion for too long, so he had not actually gotten a chance to meet any of them face to face, and he didn't know many of their names. He hoped in time, he would.

But now the most important matter was finding out where Jack was. He turned to the Pokemon next to him, an adviser of sorts and spoke.

"Who caught him to begin with?"

"Someone by the name of Silence."

"Hmm...I see. Get me in contact with Silence, then. Also, lock this place down, no one get's in or out without me knowing about it."

"Yes, Commander." The Pokemon departed, and Hector began to proceed down a corridor. He had to get things under control, or he would fail not only himself, but all Pokemon as their Commander.

zapdos926

Years
    Was the Umbreon really pretending to be unconscious? That hadn't been what Althalos was expecting, but he could make it work. He picked up the pokemon. "Now, I'm getting really tired of all this, I'm gonna try and get you out with as few wounds that you don't already have as possible." Althalos asked examining the wounds. The soldiers started to move in to retrieve the pokemon from Althalos, but the sniper held up his hand. "It's the wrong damned Umbreon! Again!" Althalos lied. "You," he pointed to the nearest guard."Give me your hand gun." The soldier held out the side arm and Althalos threw the pokemon to the ground and aimed the pistol at the dirt next to him and pulled the trigger. The bullet grazed the Umbreon's side so blood actually spread, making it look like an actual kill. Althalos was surprised the pokemon didn't even let out a slight cry, this pokemon had a very high tolerance to pain. The guards moved in to pick up the supposedly dead pokemon, but Althalos stopped them again. "She's put us through to much trouble and doesn't even deserve to get buried." H said. "Get a long with whatever it is you need to do. Report that the real Umbreon escaped but that the loose end is now dead. I'll take care of the body." As the men started to walk away and the back hoe moved off, he called out "Sorry you didn't get to use any of that!" One of the men carrying some shovels just flipped him off and Althalos flipped him one right back. He picked up the pokemon that was on the ground and carried him to the outskirts of the city. "You can wake up now. Sorry about the bullet, but other wise there wouldn't have been enough blood to make it look real." Althalos said and set the pokemon down. "It's been a pleasure partially betraying the HR for two pokemon I don't even know. If you're confused about why I helped you, talk to that Zorua. I don't feel like explaining things over again. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to get a new sniper barrel." Althalos said and picked a sitrus berry off a nearby bush and tossed it to the Umbreon. Without another word, he walked off. When Althalos walked into the HR HQ, he ignored every one, grabbed his sniper from the wall where he left it when the Zorua had escaped and went straight to his room. He needed to take a shower.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    (Ahhhh I was half-way through a post about how I'd caught you with him unconscious! Nevermind.)

Ali sat in his new office, his head in his hands. His first mission as General had failed, and he had a feeling that the Commander could do with some good news. At least no more were injured than the fifty that were sent to the Lake. A few had unfortunately been killed in the blast, but most had survived, although many in a dire condition. Ali made a mental note to visit them later. Hopefully not lying in a hospital bed next to them, as a result of the Commander's reaction.

Ali sighed and stood up slowly, rolling his tense shoulders. He made his way to Althalos' room, knocking twice and entering without waiting for an answer. It had been hours since the ambush, and he had calmed down considerably.

"Althalos. I know you are a very talented man, and I refuse to believe that the problems we faced today were a result of blunder. I understand that many members of this Republic aren't up for mindlessly killing Pokemon, and believe me, I'm one of them."
    Ali sighed, his mind cast back to the pokemon he'd once loved.
    "Whether we like it or not, we've got a job to do. They've no mercy when it comes to us, and we cannot afford to do anything but reciprocate. I admire you for taking the moral high ground, but this costs lives, Althalos. You may have been right to allow the Zorua to pass, but the Umbreon was a stone cold killer, and we needed him safely behind bars. Remember that."

Ali turned to leave. As he reached the door, he stopped, and spoke softly.
    "I like you, Althalos. But here, losing your job results in losing your life, and I have a family to tend to. Please, consider this before disobeying your orders again. I won't always be able to have your back."

Ali left the room silently, and returned to his office. He poured himself a stiff whiskey and drank it in one, before pouring another. He looked out over to his small house on the beach, wondering what he had become.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    The elevator doors opened. Jack walked out. He was on some totally random floor. He didn't even know where. He quickly searched around. he knew the Weavile might probably have noticed him missing by now.

He went in, and broke into a large office. He had no idea whose office it was, just that it was big, probably the office of some big shot in the PR. He searched around a bit, checking every drawer, shelve, bookcase, anything he could find.

He looked at some official papers in the desk of the office. "Woo-hoo-hooo. Looks like I struck gold." He thought. The name on the top of the paper was Khufu. The General of the PR. He then read the whole thing.

"Oh my God."

It was a attack plan on Jubilife. They were planning to take control.

He searched around more, looking aroundf. He saw another paper with the name of possible new Commanders. On the top of the list was the name of an Arcanine named Hector. The second name was Khufu himself.

"So the Commander's already been replaced. But, Khufu's name on the list....was the killing of Dracus an political assassination, probably caused by Khufu to get into power?" He thought.

Anyways,why would he care? The Pokemon's Commander was killed. Not the humans. That is, not until now anyways.

He decided to use the radio in Khufu's room to contact Ali. All this information was valuable. He picked up the radio, and set it to Ali's frequency.

"Listen carefully, Ali. Do not try to contact me. The Commander of the PR has been replaced, and the new Commander is an Arcanine, called Hector. The Pokemon are planning a major attack on Jubilife, and are planning to take control there. PROTECT THE CITY AT ALL COSTS. Do not lose the city. And......If I don't come back.....Ali, you are going to become the next Commander, understand? Over and out.

Jack closed the radio. Saying the last words pained him. He looked around. "I should probably rig the office with a bomb." He thought. He knew there would be some weapons in the General's office, and decided to look for them. He found a bunch of weapons in a drawer in the desk, including a radio controlled mine in a hidden compartment. He quickly activated the mine, and attached it to the underside of the desk. He hid the controller in his boot,and picking up a handgun, got out of the Office.

He didn't know what to do next. He should probably look around more. He pressed the elevator button, and the elevator doors opened...

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Before his second whiskey could touch his lips, Jack's voice came through the radio on Ali's desk.

"Listen carefully, Ali. Do not try to contact me. The Commander of the PR has been replaced, and the new Commander is an Arcanine, called Hector. The Pokemon are planning a major attack on Jubilife, and are planning to take control there. PROTECT THE CITY AT ALL COSTS. Do not lose the city. And......If I don't come back.....Ali, you are going to become the next Commander, understand? Over and out."

So. They'd already had another Commander in line, and Arcanines aren't known to bow out of battle easily. Jubilife was an important city to the Human Republic, with a strong human following. The advisers had predicted this when they had taken the Jubilife satellite, but nothing had come of it. At least now they had a good chance to prepare for it.

If I don't come back Ali, you are going to become the next Commander. Jack was a brilliant Commander, and his shoes would certainly be hard to fill. Getting into the PR base was no easy feat, but he'd managed it and had come out on top, by the sounds of things. Losing a man like him would be the biggest possible loss.
    Mentally, Ali saluted his Commander and wished him the best. Whether Ali wanted the post or not, HR needed Jack Spark, and without him they'd crumble in seconds.

Ali shook his head jerkily, and pounded his fist on the table. Action to protect Jubilife had to be taken immediately. He pressed the intercom button for what felt like the hundredth time today, and addressed his men.

"We've been informed that the PokeRebels are planning a full scale attack on Jubilife. It is vital that we don't lose this city, men. I need 600 of you at the very least to make your way to the basement to be briefed on tactics. Bring your A-game; we do not want a repeat of today."

Ali set his full tumbler of whiskey onto the desk before picking up his gun and making for the door. If this couldn't rectify today's mistakes, nothing could.

(OOC: The number I've sent out is subject to change; keep an eye out for that.)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back