• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Armory

"Why don't we just talk about this later?" Rumble said in a simple tone to Hector, while staring at the Gardevoir as well. And with that, he left the medic do the job they were assigned to and walked out of the room with the huge smile of success covering half of his face.

The psychic type Pokemon walked down the stairs. Other Pokemon, medics, members and spies were running around, saluting him if they got the chance. Rumble never returned the salute. He knew respect simply wasn't enough.
    He entered the room of the psychic Pokemon Communications. The Xatus he sent in each city should hear his message. The room wasn't very busy, about 20 psychic-type Pokemon formed a circle.
    They broke the circle to look at his crystal teeth. He didn't wait for a salute or a cringe, psychics wouldn't fall for his tricks. Psychics looked straight into his soul as he was trying to do that with his eyes. The psychic capabilities of Rumble had been greatly weakened ever since he was using human weapons - now that his soul was twisted that way, the only way he can use his psychic powers is to communicate, move objects and cause psychic explosions which are practically invisible glass material, bumping heavy on the spot.

Rumble's smile remained on his face as he looked each and every member of the communication station.

"We need all the fire and water Pokemon back"

The psychic Pokemon stood still. Rumble raised his eyebrows. I'm not gonna tell you twice.
    He simply walked away and headed to the hall outside the armory, just to see Lydia and Mandel.

"Sorry folks, I don't want to interrupt.. Huh? The tough guy's crying now! I thought the war changed you, kid. Maybe I was wrong?"

Rumble laughed as he ignored Mandel on purpose and turned to Lydia, winking. She was steady, he knew she told Mandel something he wouldn't agree with, something to soften him. Thinking of this, his expression turned dead serious again, in the sudden manner of a maniac.

"Lydia, come with me."

Rumble demanded with a threatening voice and closed his gel fingers. An invisible glass force gently pushed Lydia towards him as he was walking away from Mandel.

When he dragged her towards the alley next to the armory, he turned and faced her with a frown giving off anger as well. His voice wasn't only intimidating, it was threatening.

"I don't know what the heck happened between you two - I can guess. But this is war, keeping your feelings out of it. UNDERSTOOD?"

He grinded his teeth in anger, still examining her black fur.

"Don't ruin this kid. He had caused so much trouble when he was all happy-go-lucky and now he survived a suicidal assault in Hearthome."

Rumble, acknowledging he had gone too far with threatening Lydia, changed his expression to his fake cute one, like he was talking to his baby friend. He also perked up his ears to protect his head from the intense sunlight.

"Speakin' of war, do you have any idea what's going to happen in the next battle? Hector says he has found a weapon. And what could possibly be hidden underground? Hm?"

The maniac's smile was back on, challenging Lydia to find out by herself. His eyes weren't visible as the rays of the sun hit his gel making it seem white. White was how Rumble was feeling all this time, from when he joined the RP; all the smiles, all the glares, all the voices, all the threats, were fake.

True feelings are weakness, my friend...

He wasn't sure why he told Lydia that, but his killer instinct was telling him he needed even more control over her.

(OCC: i typed this last night, veg doesnt reply so..)

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    "Well don't you look cute," teased the woman as she motioned the man over to the walker. She grinned as she said, "We brought the Ravagers here to see how easily we could train people on them… and field test them without risking our own troops. So you're a guinea pig… I hope for your sake these things are as amazing as R&D make them sound. Now the special suit and helmet actually take a reading from your own nervous system, and sense of balance and transfers it as control interfaces for the machine. So in a manner of speaking the Ravager almost becomes an extension of your own body. Well all of the movement functions at least… turret is more conventional controlled with that control stick." She then pointed at a control stick on the right side. "Ok when you first interface with the machine press that button, and be prepared for a shock… followed by one of the weirdest feelings of your life as the machine interfaces with your brain. Before you exit the machine MAKE SURE to press the button again or you're going to make it to do an "exit dance" while you try to climb out," added the woman.
    The woman wasn't lying about the weird feeling across his body, but the interfacing aspect made it easy to learn after learning how to make it stand and walk around some. After an hour or two the woman clapped as Jason maneuvered the machine through the town without running into anything. She then said over her hand radio, "Ok here is weapon training abbreviated edition: move the right stick to move the turret. You will notice the top part of your view screen will move with it. The aiming sights in the middle are where you should land the shell. The computer tries to adjust for wind and distance automatically for a good distance… which depends on weather and such. Now on your right control stick there are three buttons on top. Each one corresponds with a different ammunition type. For each ammunition type the sights should change to correspond. Most of the time you will use the explosive rounds or the button on the far right, this fires your basic explosive shell that has three fuse settings: Piercing, explode on contact, and air burst switch the settings by pressing the button again.
    Piercing setting delays the explosion for less than a second allowing the shell to hopefully penetrate into a target before denotation. It's the most effective against harden targets. Explode on contact is like its name and hopefully you don't need an explanation on that one. Air burst is the hardest to set but most effective for killing all the little critters. It sets the shell to detonate at a specific time or distance. This allows the explosion to throw shrapnel further. The other two round types are the Fire Drake, and the Acid round.
    The Fire Drake is an improvement on the Beehive round… it basically turns your 105 into the world's deadliest shotgun. A small explosive causes the round to fragment and ignites a highly flammable jelly on the now fragmenting needle like shards. It's a short range weapon and is also great for a quick cook out if you hit a Miltank with it. The shards turn it into hamburger and the flames cook it. Dinner for the whole family in less than a second!
    The Acid round is the least effective damage wise, but it will strike fear in any opponent. A very corrosive liquid is spread when the shell air detonates right before impact with a target melting through flesh, bone, steel, rock, you name it! Problem is it often neutralizes out quickly limiting its damage, but if the target survives they will be in massive amounts of pain. For enemies around the target watching their buddy melt away in agony will surely cause them to rethink their situation. A well used Acid round can quickly crush morale, and I have seen it single handedly cause a panicked retreat."
    The woman stopped talking and smiled at the Ravager before asking, "You have any questions? If not then good hunting!"

---

Varik climbed through the window of the neglected house he used to call home. He had just searched the forest for hours, but no sign of Skyna or any of the other ralts evolution line pokemon she lived with as a family unit. Sighing to himself he entered what used to be the living room and he looked around. There wasn't much there anymore other than a broken chair and a few unwanted decorations. Sitting down and resting his head against the wall he quickly feel asleep.

---

"The coast is clear, the parents are in bed," whispered Varik out of the window. He then leaned over the side and helped the Kirlia get through the window. "This episode is awesome you're going to love it," said the human as the Kirlia hopped down from the window. Before Skyna's feet could touch the floor her friend was already positioning himself on the couch to watch the pre recorded TV show.

The Kirlia looked a little frustrated and asked, "Why didn't you wait for me to watch it?" She carefully walked over to the couch and sat down as the opening title for the sci fi cartoon started.

"Well I can't let my parents get suspicious," replied Varik with a grin.

Skyna sighed and shook her head while muttering, "Likely excuse."

Varik was already focused on the show so Skyna just turned her attention to to watch the cartoon about humans battling aliens using special fighter jets that could transform into mechs. This had become a tradition for the two friends for midnight Saturday even since Varik showed Skyna the show. They had a couple of close calls, but Varik's parents never did figure out why their kid would get up a midnight to watch a cartoon.

---

Varik woke up from his dream of his past. Shaking his head he muttered, "**** I don't have time to sleep." He then walked over to the kitchen and started to dye his hair black in the busted old sink that looked like it had been neglected for years. Looking up into the mirror Varik said out loud, "Please still be alive... I need to tell you sorry, even if its the last thing I do."

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Oreburgh City
    Outside Armory

"......Wait," Mandel said, the Zorua turning her head to face him. Her baby was slowly following behind. "We need to get some things straight... the person I used to be, the one I still am deep down must disappear... because he can't bear to live anymore. When you betrayed me to save Wade you didn't just break our friendship, you broke my heart. I got beaten and pushed around before and whenever I tried to fight back... I was never good enough I almost gave up but...You kept me going. You inspired me to blast through. Heck in order to save you I destroyed a chopper and almost let myself die so you could live! But then... I found out that the whole time you were using me... to save the person you really cared about. That tore me apart. I couldn't live with myself, being so weak and pitiful, unable to do anything, so, I decided that if I wasn't myself if I was someone different... I would be OK and now look at me...".

The Leafeon almost immediately fell on his knees, her large ears lowering. She had been oblivious to the fact Mandel had loved her, and she had transformed him. Lydia let him continue. "I'm sorry Lydia, the last thing I wanted to do was hurt you... I... I just don't know what to do anymore," Mandel said, glancing at his darkened pendant, "I am Mandel the Leafeon, I ruined everything about my life through my own stupid mistakes, I can't fight for myself or defend those I care about, I'm nothing but a waste...this is who I am...". Growing weaker, the grass pokemon broke out in tears, the Zorua's own eyes growing darker at the sight. She was at a loss for words.

"Sorry folks, I don't want to interrupt.. Huh? The tough guy's crying now! I thought the war changed you, kid. Maybe I was wrong?"

Her head flipped around to see Rumble, laughing aloud at Mandel although his look was quickly focused on her. The Reuniclus shoot a slightly friendly wink at her before having his crazy expressions grow back. He knew she had opened up his heart; something she did to many pokemon, purposely or not. Lydia knew he wasn't pleased with her intentions. It was too bad he was too late. "Lydia, come with me," her larger friend demanded, an odd wall lightly moving her away from the Leafeon. It was slightly shocking at first, nonetheless she followed, the baby running behind to catch up.

It wasn't too long before they stopped, the group pausing in the alley. The Zorua child was panting, Lydia noticing and allowing the baby to climb into her mane, as her neckfur was large enough to fit the pokemon inside, despite the child's head which poked out. Rumble turned to face her with sharp, glowing eyes. "I don't know what the heck happened between you two - I can guess. But this is war, keeping your feelings out of it. UNDERSTOOD?" he threatened with his large voice, harsh and frightening. It didn't scare her, but she flinched as she took in the threat. The Reuniclus was angry, his crystallized teeth grinding together, "Don't ruin this kid. He had caused so much trouble when he was all happy-go-lucky and now he survived a suicidal assault in Hearthome".

She didn't want to disobey her friend, but his thoughts went against her in this particular situation. Her expressions were blank on the outside, but she knew the Reuniclus could see her anger building up. Confirming her suspicions, Rumble softened his look to the fake, cute one he would sometimes use. "Speakin' of war, do you have any idea what's going to happen in the next battle? Hector says he has found a weapon. And what could possibly be hidden underground? Hm?" he said to Lydia, silently challenging her to figure out the solution.

The Zorua denied it immediately, her eyes flashing red a single time. "I don't know, but feel free to enlighten me," she replied, accepting the fact she hadn't been listening. It was then the Reuniclus' telepathy hit her, his evil grin at the same time. "True feelings are weakness, my friend...". Lydia's blank expression went cold in absolute denial, shaking her head. "That's where your wrong, Rumble. Feelings, whether you know them or not, can be strong too. They control us; all of us," she spoke out, putting emphasis on the last few words.

"The vengeful feel you have for humans is another emotion. One that has brought you far, if I'm correct, Rumble? Of course, there are several other emotions that have different effects...but that would never make them useless, as they all serve a purpose. You might disagree, but then again, you don't have the experience of 'true' feelings like I do". Her smile was slowly regaining back, even if it was just a small one. "I'm trying to help Mandel, if you realize it or not. I don't want him to be ruined by War, unlike you, who seem perfectly fine crushing his spirit...and one more thing. You can be powerful and expressive at the same time..."

She sat down on the ground, her gentle smile still there, although the Zorua was tempted to hide it away, Rumble making her feel uneasy. Her eyes went elsewhere in deep thought.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Jason Fox
    Hearthome
    Ravager Training

I got suited up and walked over to the Ravager and stared at it for about 10 to 20 minutes. "I can't believe Im going to drive this thing!" I said under my breath.I glanced back at the Woman when she said "Well don't you look cute," as she motioned me to the walker. I walked over and she began informing me about what was going on and about the controls.

"We brought the Ravagers here to see how easily we could train people on them… and field test them without risking our own troops. So you're a guinea pig… I hope for your sake these things are as amazing as R&D make them sound. Now the special suit and helmet actually take a reading from your own nervous system, and sense of balance and transfers it as control interfaces for the machine. So in a manner of speaking the Ravager almost becomes an extension of your own body. Well all of the movement functions at least… turret is more conventional controlled with that control stick." she then pointed to a control stick to the right of where I would be at. It seemed to be easier than I though it would be. It's like Im just walking around equipped with a few tons of armor, cannons, and such.

The woman then started to speak again. "Ok when you first interface with the machine press that button, and be prepared for a shock… followed by one of the weirdest feelings of your life as the machine interfaces with your brain. Before you exit the machine MAKE SURE to press the button again or you're going to make it to do an "exit dance" while you try to climb out," I'm guessing if I don't press that Im either going to get flung out of the machine, or get squashed and need about 40 different surgeries. It seemed very important to press the button so I made sure that was at the top of my "Ravager to do list" inside my head.

Jason Fox
    Hearthome
    Inside Ravager

The Woman gave me my helmet which I put on and stepped into the Ravager for the first time. I hooked my self up as I was supposed to and got ready to press the button. I was about to press it when I remembered what she said about that shock feeling. I prepared my self and took a deep breath. "3... 2... 1... PRESS!" I pressed it and I got shocked out of reality.

------FLASH BACK------

"Stalker 1 this is Stalker 2 come in over."
    "Stalker 2 this is Stalker 1 I read you loud and clear."
    "Stalker 1 do you have a visual on that group of targets down by that building over there."
    "Uhh, Im searching for it now.... Found em'. I have Visual on the targets."
    "Great, We need you to neutralize those targets."
    "Jason, man the minigun and take out those targets down by the building at 2 o'clock"
    Jason moved from his seat on the chopper and got onto the minigun.
    "I have a visual on the targets Im taken em down now."
    Jason fires onto targets. He looks to the right of the targets and notices a pokemon charging a hyper beam.
    "S***! Hyper beam look out!" Jason exclaims as the Beam flashes at Jason's eyes blinding him while the chopper spins out of control.
    Jason blacks out and awakens to a team mate firing at incoming pokemon.
    The soldier glances at Jason and turns back to fire. The soldier quickly moves backwards to Jason while firing. "Fox, Don't die on me!" the soldier said as he moved backwards. The soldier hid behind the crashed helicopter and pulled out a smoke from his bag. He pulled the pin and tossed it. The smoke began coming from the grenade while the soldier moved to Jason and picked him up.
    "Im getting you outta here fox! Leave no man behind" The soldier said while picking up Jason. The soldier carried Jason to a near by building and set him down behind a few tables the soldier tipped over. Jason then blacked out once more.

---------END OF FLASH BACK----------

Jason Fox
    Inside Ravager

"Oh s****" I said under my breath in the Ravager. I was breathing deeply while I could here the Woman talking into the radio on my Helmet. "It's a rush isn't it. Take a second to get familiar with the controls and your HUD then take a few laps around the town. Remember, don't get to destructive" she said jokingly. I began moving about the town when I noticed a few buttons laid across the dash board. I left them alone because I didn't really feel like screwing anything up. After about an hour or two of walking around the town, I came back to where I got into the Ravager. She then began telling me over her hand radio about the weapon controls. Off of what she told me, This thing seemed like it should have won this war before it started. I walked it over to a few destroyed trucks and I tested what this thing could do. It was amazing, I was ready to take this to war.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Silence Quickslash
    Sunnyshore City
    Mark's Condo

Silence pricked her ears when Althalos spoked. Any information could be useful. "Blitz was my pokemon. I got him quite a few years ago. All I did was treat him with kindness and respect. As did my family," he said. Silence felt some disappointment that it wasn't anything about the HR but continued listening out of curiosity. "He returned that respect and love until people started talking about the pokemon rebelling. He killed my family. All of them, my mom and dad, my two younger brothers and my newborn sister..." Silence noticed his eyes starting to water. "He should have killed me but he didn't. He just threw me against a wall, knocked me out and left." He tried to put on a straight face but Silence could still see the emotions in his eyes. This was the first time she'd heard a story like this from a human and it surprised her to say the least.

'So pokemon aren't the only ones who have been hurt... Poor kid...' She mentally shook off these thoughts. She couldn't sympathize with him. He was human so that made him her enemy.

"My helicopter is down at the helipad refueling as we speak," Althalos said, apparently trying to change the subject. "Or is leaving tomorrow part of your plan to?"

Silence decided now was a good time for her to leave. She turned and nodded awkwardly to Lilac. "Take care," she said than went out the door. She looked left than right to make sure all was clear than took off down the street at top speed. When she got out of Sunnyshore she slowed her pace though she was still moving swiftly. The faster she got back to Oreburgh the better.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    The mother seemed to ignore the Gardevoir's warning, but she wasn't the first. Most didn't listen to Skyna, and she was used to it by now. It didn't help that she didn't know what to think herself, but she knew something horrible was going to happen. She had foreseen it… She had a vision of the possible future, and it was of destruction that would leave a great scar in the region. She had seen the results of some terrible weapon that would wipe out everything in its path, and leave the few remaining survivors to die of some horrid unknown sickness that would affect both human and Pokemon. She didn't know who would use the weapon or where it would hit, but she guessed it would be used in a key battle. Her future telling abilities were extremely limited and very vague. She had no ability to control what she saw and they were always seemed incomplete. She was suddenly snapped back to reality by Mandel's crying.

She heard him say he had ruined everything about his life, and his self depreciating talk. She walked over to him and softly kneeled next to him and said in a soft, soothing voice while carefully using a healing pulse to heal some of his wounds, "Mandel you are not a waste and your life is not a waste. As long as you're alive there is always hope on the horizon. Sometimes we have to sink to our lowest point before we can rise to greatness." Skyna wasn't sure if she was helping but she wanted to try. In a world of pain and hatred she wanted to be that one who stood above it all, but lately it felt she too was being consumed by the darkness that surrounded her.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lilac Brown
    Sunnyshore City
    Mark's Condo

Lilac mumbled a good-bye when Silence as Silence left. She didn't want her old friend to go. It reminded her of how things used to be when the Weavile was around.

"Are you alright?" Lilac turned to see Althalos.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just have a lot on my mind," she said with a small smile.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Mark Vargas
    Sunyshore
    Condo

"Now, unless I'm still needed here, I'll be getting back to the PR. They're probably wondering what happened to me." Silence said, looking at everyone in the room. "It's up to you. If you want to leave, I can get you out of the city. If you want to stay, be my guest. It doesn't bug me." Mark said truthfully. He switched his attention to Althalos who was now speaking. "Blitz was my pokemon. I got him quite a few years ago. All I ever did was treat him with kindness and respect. As did my family. He returned that respect and love until people started talking about the pokemon rebelling." Althalos proceed to tell Mark everything, "He killed my family. All of them, my mom and dad, my two younger brothers and my newborn sister..." He had tears rolling down his face and was sniffling as he continued to speak "He should have killed me, but he didn't. He just threw me against a wall, knocked me out and left." Changing the subject Althalos said "My helicopter is down at the helipad refueling as we speak, or is leaving tomorrow part of your plan too?" "I'm Sorry," Mark said before answering Althalos question "Do you wan't to go back to sleeping on cots and being on edge every day, waiting to be attacked, breaks from the front line keep you from going 100 percent paranoid."
    Silence left saying "Take care," to Lilac who returned with a quiet "Good-Bye." then replied to Althalos question that Mark hadn't heard. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just have a lot on my mind," She said with a small smile. Mark assumed Althalos asked if she was alright. "You sure your O.K?" Mark asked.

(95% was made hours ago, and I forgot to post it :D Whoops)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Oreburgh City
    Commander's Office

"With a glance at our army, we're simply not enough for two wars. Now that we came this far, we won't die defending, we'll die attacking. Like I said before, I propose we charge to Shinyshore, but sent our spies first to list their defenses and find us a way through or into them."

Hector agreed. It was the time to strike, not defend. They started this war, and now, they were going to finish it.

"And how did you get that? Do we maybe have other human forces to worry about, like assasins?"

Hector looked at the wound, and spoke.

"It was a specialist, someone I ran into before. But pay it no mind. We have work to do."

"Why don't we just talk about this later?" Rumble said, leaving to let the Gardevoir finish her mending. Hector nodded to Rumble as he left. Hector waited while the Gardevoir finished her healing, thinking to himself on what should be done. In his mind, he was still deciding, but he felt in his heart, he had already decided. It was time to end this. Hector would also get a chance to use the weapon Jun and he discovered, the Legendary Pokemon.

With his wound relatively healed, Hector nodded to the Gardevoir, and departed.

He found Rumble talking with Lydia next to the armory.

"Field General Rumble! I'm giving a widespread order for everyone from the PR to gather here in Oreburgh. Send Pokemon to every corner of our territory and get every member. We're launching our final assault. We're taking Sunnyshore."

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Althalos Fizen
    Sunnyshore
    Mark's condo

Mark was right. Althalos needed to be away from it all for a while, even if that while was just a day.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just have a lot on my mind," Lilac said with a faint smile. The weavile had left and Althalos was trying to cool off. His face was red from trying to sustain full on crying, so he turned on the ceiling fan

"Well, I told my story, and I know you heard it, so what is on your mind?"

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Lilac Brown
    Sunnyshore City
    Mark's Condo

"You sure you're ok?" Mark asked Lilac who nodded in reply.

"Well, I told my story, and I know you heard it, so what is on your mind?" Althalos questioned.

Lilac's guard immediately went up. Living on the streets had taught to be careful who to trust. 'But Silence asked him to help me so I guess it's ok...' "Quite a bit really, but mostly just Silence. We were inseparable friends before, but when this whole war began I..," she faltered than continued, "I left her. I let all the stories of pokemon turning on their masters get to me. We became enemies, but now... I'm not sure if we're friends, enemies, or neither." Lilac was surprised with herself. She had never said so much to someone she had only just met. She bit her lip nervously and looked at Althalos.

Arsenic

Years
    Mark Vargas
    Sunyshore
    Condo

Lilac nodded yes to his question, then was asked "Well, I told my story, and I know you heard it, so what is on your mind?" by Althalos "Quite a bit really, but mostly just Silence. We were inseparable friends before, but when this whole war began I..," Lilac s..s..s..stuttered but continued "I left her. I let all the stories of pokemon turning on their masters get to me. We became enemies, but now... I'm not sure if we're friends, enemies, or neither." Lilac nervously bit her lip stared at Althalos as if expecting him to try something. "You don't have to stand you know, you can come sit down on the couch if you want. And why your being asked stuff, I have a question. Why were you wondering Oreburgh during an attack, shouldn't you have been with your family, somewhere safer? Did you live in Oreburgh? Sh*t that's two questions, ah well."

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Lilac Brown
    Sunnyshore City
    Mark's Condo

"You don't have to stand you know, you can come sit down on the couch if you want," Mark said. "And while you're being asked stuff, I have a question. Why were you wandering Oreburgh during an attack, shouldn't you have been with your family, somewhere safer? Did you live in Oreburgh?" Lilac shook her head.

"I'm a member of the HR, or was before what happened in Hearthome. I was in the base when the attack began. A Magmar knocked me out and when I woke up something had pushedm me out of the window. I didn't stop to see what it was and ran off," Lilac said. "And as for my family... I don't have one. I grew up on the streets. That's how I met Silence. She was mourning over her dead mother." She pictured that day as she spoke. They had both been so different back than. Always joking around though Silence was the quieter of the two. 'At least she wasn't fixed on vengence.'
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Silence Quickslash
    Enroute to Oreburgh City

After a short rest when she was getting close to Hearthome, Silence had continued on her way. Now as she ran she snatched bites from an oran berry she had snagged from a bush. She had gotten back through the tunnel in Mt. Coronet by Focus Blasting the rocks than speeding through as the cave collapsed again behind her. Oreburgh was on the horizon and getting closer every second. Exhausted from her almost nonstop dash, Silence slowed to a walk once she reached the city. She strolled down the steets and into the base, going over to a corner and leaning against the wall as if she'd been there the entire time. Catching snatches of conversations she discovered that Hector was back. 'Thank Arceus,' she thought.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Althalos Fizen
    Sunnyshore
    Mark's condo

Lilac nervously bit her lip. "You're acting like I'm gonna hurt you or something," Althalos gave a broken laugh. "In my case, the stories were true. My best friend killed my family. I have no idea what silence would have done, but then again, I didn't know that the pokemon I trusted my life with, and his with me, would kill those closest to me." Althalos wasBquiet for a moment. "Silence wanted to protect you, so she was nothing like Blitz. She still cares about you, otherwise, you would probably be dead," he turned his gaze back to the polluted sea, but quickly looked away. "I used to think that a bond between two friends, especially a human and pokemon, was eternal. I don't know what to believe now. I've been completely betrayed by Blitz, and then Lydia. I know she was trying to get me and Ali out, but it still hurt the both mentally and physically, the way she did it." Lilac then told her story of how she met Silence. Althalos had at least grown up with a loving family, that made it all the worse when they died, but to grow up with nothing? Althalos couldn't imagine.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Jason Fox
    Hearthome

I fired a few shots of each type of weaponry and moved the Ravager to the Cafe' area. I pressed the button I was supposed to press before getting out and opened the hatch to get out of the Ravager. I hopped out and took off my helmet. I was really sweaty from the outfit and the helmet. I grabbed my other clothes from my back pack and switched the clothes out. "Keep that uniform and the helmet, your gonna need em soon." the Woman said. I stuffed the clothes in the bottom of my back pack after I got changed. "We have some more soldiers on the way for training so if you want you can take that lift to SunnyShore. I don't know if its safe but Im sure a man like you could take care of him self right?" The woman said. "Yeah, Ill take the lift. Thanks." I replied. "Your welcome." she said.

About 2 hours later a chopper carrying 10 to 15 soldiers arrived. They all got off a few of them looked nervous. "It's not as hard as you think" I told them.
    A few of them nodded with a smile on there face. The pilot of the chopper motioned me to the helicopter. It was time for lift off, I grabbed my back pack and hooked my Ravager Helmet to the side. I gave all the soldiers and the woman a salute and boarded the chopper.

Jason Fox
    Flying Inside Helicopter

I began thinking about that vision I had when I shocked my self in the Ravager. I couldn't make out who helped me. Who ever that was they deserved a thank you. I was interrupted and lost my train of thought when the pilot's radio went off. "Avenger 2 be advised, we have some tangos on the radar in your area" the other end of the radio said. "It's a'o.k command, Avenger 2 has it covered" the pilot said. 5 minutes later command came in again. "Uhhhh.. Avenger 2 we advise you get out of there now we have a large group of targets on radar." before the pilot could respond a large ball of fire came hurdling towards the helicopter. "Oh s***" I said. The ball of fire hit the helicopter causing it to crash.

Jason Fox
    Defending fallen helicopter

I awoke behind the chopper next to the dead pilot. I grabbed my M1A1 and began returning fire the the pokemon across the street. I shot a few pokemon heading towards me when a Charizard shot a fire ball at me and I got knocked off my feet. Before I was almost killed a helicopter showed up and dropped a few soldiers to help me out. The soldier on the minigun shot a few pokemon when the chopper was shot down. "Team! Defend these positions!" a voice said behind me. It was the Lieutenant I met back at the HR base. "Lieutenant! It sure is great to see you again!" I called to him. He glanced at me and nodded his head and continued firing. We fired at the pokemon until I saw a Charizard shooting fire balls. "Holy, S***." I stood up dropped my guns and picked up my 44. Magnum. I Began walking toward the Charizard while the Lieutenant's team covered me. I was almost there, when I flashed out of reality.

------FLASH BACK------
    "Dad no!" Jason said.

"I have to, It's to protect the family!" said Jason's father.

"You can't get rid of them!" Jason screamed as tears flew from his face.

"SON! I HAVE TO!" Jason's dad yelled

Jason's dad released the pokemon from the pokeball and smashed the capturing device.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU RAT AGAIN!" Jason's dad yelled.

GRRRAAAAA!!! yelled Charizard.

Charizard grabbed Jason's dad and threw him across the room busting his head open on the fire place. The Charizard then torched the rest of Jason's family and scratched the side of Jason's face. Jason then new his dad was right. The pokemon needed to be dealt with.

------END OF FLASH BACK------

Jason Fox
    Satisfying the taste of Revenge

It was the same Charizard that killed my family. It was time for my revenge.
    Adrenaline rushed through my body, I was shocked by multiple hits, that knocked me down. I had to keep moving I approached the Charizard, pulled back my fist and punched it in the nose. It fell backwards and I went to stomp on its head when it grabbed my foot and twisted it. "ARRGG!!" I yelped.
    The Lieutenant saw me fighting with the Charizard and yelled "Team! Draw their fire this way! We need to buy him some time!"

The Charizard threw me onto the floor. It approached me about to stomp on me when I kicked it in the stomach. The Charizard was bent over in pain. I got up and upper-cutted it in the jaw. It fell backwards in pain, I stomped on its leg then kicked it in the side continuously. "See how it feels you Son of a B****! Huh? Huh? Huh?" The Charizard was badly injured. It was time I has my revenge, it was over, my thirst for revenge was about to be stopped by one bullet. I pulled out my Magnum Aimed it at it's forehead, said "Merry Christmas" and pulled the trigger.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Armory

"That's where your wrong, Rumble. Feelings, whether you know them or not, can be strong too. They control us; all of us,"

Rumble raised his eyebrows with his frown still on. He was never wrong.

"The vengeful feel you have for humans is another emotion. One that has brought you far, if I'm correct, Rumble? Of course, there are several other emotions that have different effects...but that would never make them useless, as they all serve a purpose. You might disagree, but then again, you don't have the experience of 'true' feelings like I do".

Her smile slowly grew back on and Rumble's frown grew bigger as well. She wouldn't understand.

"I'm trying to help Mandel, if you realize it or not. I don't want him to be ruined by War, unlike you, who seem perfectly fine crushing his spirit...and one more thing. You can be powerful and expressive at the same time..."

"NO you can't! If I cared about everyone in here we'd all be dead meats!"
    Rumble exploded in anger and got his face closer to Lydia with his large amber eyes not reflecting anything but insanity. His voice was still intimidating, imbued with psychic power in case it cracks from the emphasis he put into his words. But then he tried to calm down as his rational side realised it's not right.. but that sense was lessening and lessening with the time.

"I feel vengeful for the humans, but that makes me waste my time with stupid city invasions just to feel the risk and the touch of adrenaline. Nothing more stupid than a genius like me wasting his time with them."

Rumble stopped speaking and turned around, and tried to calm down. But before he could quell the huge wave of insanity and his cruel intentions and sayings, he heard the voice he admired most; Hector.

"Field General Rumble! I'm giving a widespread order for everyone from the PR to gather here in Oreburgh. Send Pokemon to every corner of our territory and get every member. We're launching our final assault. We're taking Sunnyshore."

Rumble turned around to face the Arcanine, his expression turning dead serious as he was seeing the incoming war.

"I see. But let's not rush it here, Arcturus. The human forces might have improved even more... Do we have time for our spies to infiltrate Sunnyshore? Also, when are we going to summon Groudon?"

A slighty smile was spread across Rumble's face, another real smile. He glanced at Lydia, remembering of something he saw in the same armory that now was the PR; some blueprints of a massive weapon. His amber eyes got dark, now they were perfectly visible as he had moved out of the sunlight.

As always, I'll be having an escape plan. I have a hunch the longlegs might be preparing a surprise in Sunnyshore. You never know, so try to keep in touch with me.

(OOC: Man, **** my spelling.. I really need to read my post again -.-')

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Silence Quickslash
    Oreburgh City
    PR Base

Feeling the need to be alone with her thoughts Silence went up to the roof of the PR base. She stood there now with arms crossed and the wind tugging at her fur. "You look tired," a voice came from behind her. Silence spun around. It wasn't often someone was able to creep up on her without her noticing. A Gallade stood there watching her with a calm look on his face. "I saw you get back and was curious as to why you didn't rest. You must be exhausted," the psychic-type continued.

Silence opened her mouth to protest but instead she found herself agreeing. "Yeah, I did a lot of running today," she said. "I don't think I'd be able to sleep now though."

"Why don't I help you with that?" the Gallade said as he walked towards her. Silence felt herself unable to move as he approached her. His eyes glowed and she felt herself growing drowsy. The last thing she saw before falling into the depths of slumber where his glowing eyes.
    Silence awoke what seemed like hours later feeling refreshed. She was still laying on the roof, but the Gallade had gone. 'I didn't even learn his name, Silence thought than scowled. 'Snap out of it. There's no time for that.' She got up and went back inside, down the elevator, and to the corner. She didn't even have to think about what she was doing. This was something she always did. Even though she told herself it didn't matter, she cast her glance around for the Gallade and was unable to stop the twinge of disappointment when he was nowhere to be found.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Jason Fox and Lieutenant Johnson's Team
    Fighting hordes of pokemon

"Team, We need to move forward!" Johnson yelled as they fired. "HOORAAH!" His team yelled as they began moving forward pushing off waves of enemies. I looked down at the dead Charizard and moved back to the Lieutenant's team. One of the soldiers tossed me my bag and my M1A1. I opened my bag to grab a grenade when I saw something shining on the inside. I grabbed the object, it was the J52-V20 Volt gun. I had completely forgotten about it, "mass destruction in a sweet slick package, hooraah" I said under my breath. I flipped the switch to turn the weapon on as it booted up. The rock hard glass tube in the center of the gun lit up with electricity. I aimed at a Squirtle and pulled the trigger. It started to scream as light bursted from its eyes and mouth. It grabbed it's ears to try to stop the ringing noise in its head when it's head blew to smithereens."Hell yeah!" I yelled. The other pokemon saw the squirtle's decapitated body and started to run backwards. I shot a group running back to to Sunnyshore and they all where shocked to death before they had a chance to clear the fire fight. I shocked multiple targets that were all killed instantly. I needed to reload, I dropped the empty mag and pulled another one out. inserted it, then flipped the switch again to restart the weapon. By the time I finished reloading the pokemon where either dead or escaped. A medic-copter showed up and helped me and the Lieutenant's team.

Jason Fox
    Out side of Sunny Shore

I had some wounds but the doctor said I would be ready to get back to battle in about two hours. The time slipped pass as the doctor started to patch me up. The only soldier that was completely wounded was Scott Baymen who was evac'ed to a hospital for help. About an hour later a Black-Hawk gave us a lift to Sunny-Shore. Lieutenant Johnson was briefing his team about what was going on. I decided to listen in since I was going to be there to. I was going to be in a Ravager, but what the hell. It's always great to know what your team will be doing. "Team, Were heading into hell on this mission, we need to conserve ammo in this. Snipers, don't take the shot unless you know you have it, we don't want to give away any positions. Any one on the ground needs to follow my orders. If your pinned down give us a shout, the HR leaves no man behind. Any questions?" His team didn't have any questions.

We arrived at sunny shore undetected. It wasn't war time yet so we made a camp just a distance in the woods. We were completely invisible. We had a SR-71 Black-Bird in the sky. Those things are so high there just about in space. It was giving us radar for the time being. Eventually, A chopper came by that dropped for soldiers and the Ravager that I would be Piloting. I grabbed my Suit and put it on just in case so I would need to be ready to jump in it if we got attacked. Now, It was wait time.

Arsenic

Years
    Mark Vargas
    Sunyshore
    Condo

Lilac shook her head at his last question.
    "I'm a member of the HR, or was before what happened in Hearthome. I was in the base when the attack began. A Magmar knocked me out and when I woke up something had pushedm me out of the window. I didn't stop to see what it was and ran off," Lilac said. "And as for my family... I don't have one. I grew up on the streets. That's how I met Silence. She was mourning over her dead mother." "Your HR? Why didn't you head to the evacuation when I told all survivors to? You know what, it doesn't matter." Mark said "So, If I'm correct, everyone who has been in this house has no family. You, Althalos, Silence, and Me."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Oreburgh City

"I see. But let's not rush it here, Arcturus. The human forces might have improved even more... Do we have time for our spies to infiltrate Sunnyshore? Also, when are we going to summon Groudon?"

Hector responded right away, a sense of urgency in his voice.

"No, Rumble, this is the exact time when we should be rushing. If we send a few spies now...there should be time while everyone gathers. Once everyone has arrived in Oreburgh, we are going to move out, so we're going to have to give the spies some kind of signal to let them know to return. As for the Legendary Pokemon, that will be summoned, we'll do it once we begin moving. For now, everyone must come here to Oreburgh. Meet with me in an hour to discuss the battle plan. Bring any other people with you who know a thing or two about strategy, including Khufu."

Hector turned around and left, making his way across the Base. There, he noticed Flying Pokemon carrying messages leaving from Oreburgh, and flying to their other bases to gather everyone up. Finally, things were beginning to move again. But Hector had a bad feeling about attacking Sunnyshore. Even though he wouldn't back down now, he felt that this will be the last battle...one way or another.

Jun Trace
    Route 208
    Guns still pointed at his head.

(I'm taking matters into my own hands, I've had enough of him waiting around. :P )

Jun took at look at the men who were pointing guns at him. They seemed to be talking amonst themselves, including Jack Spark, the Commander. Jun had to get out of this now. He realized they weren't going to believe him, no matter what he did. He held his hands behind his back, and in a subtle motion, grabbed the smoke grenade that was hidden under his hood. He looked to the side. There was a thicket of trees to the east, only a few meters away. He decided to break for them.

In one quick motion, Jun threw the active smoke grenade on the ground, and made a break for it, yelling back at them.

"Sorry, Commander, but I've got a job to do! See you on the battlefield!" He said, running away. He realized they might have had motion or heat trackers, so the trees were a perfect cover for that. He lookedat his shoulder. He was shot, but the wound wasn't serious. He'd take care of it later. He went deaper into them, and then, disappeared.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back