• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Over Hoenn: Beginnings (Rated M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    "Get those rifles moving people!" yelled an Aqua member, the apparent leader of the bunch. The trucks were crashing against trees and other objects as they were cutting through the west side of the Safari Zone. Aqua, Magma, and Rocket members were setting up their weapons, ready.

"We're in," the driver called out as the road got more bumpy. It was hard to keep sitting down in the metal seats welded to the sides.

"IN what?" asked the Aqua leader.

"We're in the Safari Zone. I just need your orders on where to park this thing."

Suddenly, right in front of them a drill poked right up. The driver widened his eyes and turned the wheel, knocking everyone around and making the truck skid so its back was facing farther into the Safari Zone. And deeper in, there were trainers.

"Alright, everyone off!" yelled the Aqua leader. The back opened sharply revealing many other trucks with Aqua, Magma, and Rocket members. The Aqua leader turned back to the driver and said, "Your orders are to let everyone off this truck, and the others. Drive around the Safari Zone to the entrance. Pick up anyone that tries to get around you. There are already members there, but we are all needed." He hit the seat and jumped back, running across the truck to the outside with weapons, leading the others. "Everyone, outside now!"

The trucks left all three of the members stranded and were leaving. Some made their exits, however…some were cornered by other massive trucks that stopped by.

This was puzzling for a moment. Then they all realized it. It was a trap.

dang, they did it again, the Aqua leader thought to himself.

Trucks crashed into the leaving trucks, slamming them useless, and even turning some to their sides making members scatter. Then the back of the trucks, the hatches, opened slowly, a small fog coming out.

"Aim!" yelled the Aqua leader. The other members agreed. Smoke appeared for just another few seconds…then normal type Pokémon started piling out. "Fire!"

Gunshots were heard as the Pokémon jumped out. They were ignoring the fact that they were in a public area, and that there were children that could possibly be around.

Believe me, the Aqua leader thought to himself. This is much better than the alternative.

--
    0 Seconds
    --

Gunshots were heard blaring and cries of Pokémon filled the air. Jason wasn't sure what to look at: the array of bullets flying to his left, or the large machine from the ground.

Then, the machine's core seemed to rise above as more blades appeared. Trainers were backing off. Then a blade was thrown and passed right above Jason. He ducked, even though there was no way that he could possibly go lower than he already was. And he looked at where the blade hit.

A male trainer…the blade flying and cutting right through his shoulder, and hitting the tree behind him. The male was Keith. Jason had a horrified expression as he lay on his front side. He looked back and scrambled to his feet. He ran from the trainers that surrounded him. He passed his friend, unable to look away from him. He lay dead, half of his right shoulder cut to have much organic features in view.

Sarah! Thought Jason.

--

Rockets, Magma, and Aqua members were arriving through the entrance of the Safari Zone, surprising several spectators and other trainers that had not participated in the event. Ned didn't want to look at them. Instead, he turned away and saw the screens…and saw other Rockets there with rifles.

"No…Heather!" yelled Ned. He jumped over the guard rails, not listening to the guards that called him. He would've ran farther in if he didn't see the swarm of trainers retreating towards the entrance.

Ned ran by a tree and waited for the mob to pass. It was taking awhile. It seemed endless. Seeing this, Ned ran through the trees. That's where he saw the Rockets, but he had to find his sister. He gave several glances to the swarm running hoping to find her.

"Heather, where are you!" Ned yelled, panicking.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The sound of milling metal grew steadily louder the closer Miles drew to the entrance. Pokémon and trainers alike were shouting and pushing as they forced themselves out from within the zone. The Safari Zone staff members were attempting to calm the crowd in order to ease the evacuation further, but the continuous shouts from the citizens surrounding the site were not helping the situation.
    Miles could hear the cries and shouts of the Pokémon Trainers and Pokémon deeper inside the zone but forced himself to keep following the only clue he had of finding his parents.

'Now…how do I get in?' he asked himself, looking hazily around. Just then, he noticed a single guard leaning over the guard rails yelling into the zone. 'Hey kid, you can't go in there!' the guard exclaimed, waving his arms in the air in an effort of convincing the runaway, 'it's dangerous!'
    'I have to get in there, but I have to make sure I don't get caught…' Miles thought, hastily looking around for some sort of sign or message that would tell him what to do. He couldn't however, find anything that would help him get into the zone without being noticed. 'Looks like I'm going to have to just run it,' Miles said, without any real enthusiasm.
    Without hesitation, Miles pushed the guard aside while hoisting himself over the guard rail and into the Safari Zone grounds. Landing on his hands and knees in a less than graceful fall, Miles forced himself back up and began running deeper into the zone, following the shouts and cries emitting from deeper inside.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Before Mimi could nod in agreement, Hayaeko borught the other trainer over. "Yup, this place.. TEAM AQUA! TEAM ROCKET! Oh my gosh!" She screamed as a drill flashed out of sudden from the ground beneath her.

"Be careful!" Hayaeko bawled as she pushed Mimi away. She herself sustained a minor cut. "Ow... What the heck is going on here?!"

The trainers watched, soem devasted, some horrified. Rhydorn came drilling out of the groun, Yanmas were floting around, and Goldeen and other water Pokemon were jumping iaimlesssly in the water.

Mimi looked at Jake with concerned. "I say, who's this guy?" She pointed to Jason. "Ah, never mind him, I'll explain to you on the wa-Y~!" Mimi let out a bloodcurling scream. Bullets were flyign around with agile speed, and one just... Missed her.

"Argh! Go away your Aqua... Aqua GRUNT!" Hayaeko gave one of their Grunts a sharp cuff on her neck. The violet-haired teenager screamed in horror and anguish.

"HOW DARE YOU!" The Aqua Grunt attempted a slap to Hayaeko, and before they knew it, a fight was really starting.

"EVERYONE! Listen to me, get as many Pokemon as you can, save them! From that evil organisations!" Hayaeko shouted across the field to confused trainers. "Then... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "NOOO! GET LOST YOU... INSOLENT EVIL DUDE!" Mimi again gave out a shriek as a Rocket Grunt riding on a drillling machine targeted her. " I have no chocie... Go, Beautifly!"

The Rocket Grunt was squealing with a mocking tone. "WHAT! You think THAT can defeat my Pokemon?" She covered her mouth with one painted-nailed hand, and released a red beam of light. "Get that twirf and those brats, Ninetales!"

Ninetales whined. Mimi could see that whipping marks were noticeable on its body. Poor she! "Beautifly, we have no problem against type disadvantage! Show that Ninetales your String Shot!"

"Ha, you insolent brat!" Rocket Grunt- Idlies- giggled with a wicked voice. "Ninetales, shut that Beautifly and her trainer up! Use Fire Blast on that String Shot!""

Mimi smirked. "Wow, even you have a poor chocie of words... Beautifly didn't even make a sound! Beautifly, it's OK, use Silver Wind-TO THE MAX!"

A blast of heat lighted up the String Shot. The scene was chaotic, but radiant. Beautifly squirmed and countered it with Silver Wind, using it full-strength. The tornado begin spinning for Beautifly was spinning the strings shot attack at the same time. The Fire Blast attack was spinning too, but some flames shot out and invaded the ground.

"Oh great... Somebody use Assist or Water Gun or whatever, put this flames out!" Hayaeko folded her arms. 'I don't have a Water Pok-... WAIT! I have Goldeen!" She reached out for her Safari Ball. "Go, Goldeen!"

A fish with a horn attached to its forehead appeared into the scene. It used its Water Gun attack, and the flames were put out. "Oh my god! The bullet just missed me!~" Hayaeko shouted at the top of her lungs.

Meanwhile, as some of the heat had been put off, the Fire Blast Attack's heat immediately decreased. Beautifly took the chance to increase her string shot speed.

"Excellent, Beautifly, now continue that Silver Tornado, but try using Gust and then Whirwind to increase the strength!" Mimi encouraged it as she tried to dodge bullets and drills."Thsi si chaotic.."

Beautifly immediately created a gust of wind, and another huge whirlwind-tornado like gust, and it increased the power of her atatcks! Ninetaleswas sweating, and then...

'Ooooooooouuuuu!'

Just a Ninetales fainted, Hayaeko's Houndoom started to whine and growl and do all sorts of noises a typcial wolf will make. Hayaeko smiled. "I guess I'll have to use you. Go, Houndoom!"

A wolf-like dog flashed out and started to use Flamethrower at all the bullets without commands. Hayaeko scratched her head. 'Eh, you are a rebellious yet headstrong one..." Houndoom glanced at Hayaeko cooly, but with some tingling respect."Alright... I suggest now you use Fire Spin on all those drills... Then Goldeen, use your Water attacks to put off the extra fire!"

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    As he raced through the grounds of the infamous Lilycove Safari Zone, Miles began to contemplate what he would do and what he would have to do in order to find his parents. He knew that there was some sort of connection between his family and Team Rocket by the various documents he discovered within his parents' bedroom.
    There's something going on here…and I'm going to find out what. Miles thought definitively, as he finally made his way into the zone.

He continued to run deeper into the zone, the sound of shouts and cries was his only guide. He wondered what he would do when he would finally confront what was causing so much pandemonium within the event. He pushed through the lower shrubs surrounding the forest, following what he believed was the source of the sudden disturbance. He could again hear the sound of milling metal but continued further into the darkening forest. As he continued to make his way towards the source of all the trouble, he was beginning to hear voices in the distance and decided to investigate who they belonged to.
    'Show that Ninetales your String Shot!' cried a voice. The call was immediately followed by the sound of a Beautifly attempting an attack. Miles peered through the foliage that surrounded him and spotted the same group of Pokémon Trainers he had seen on the monitors outside the entrance. 'Not a battle…not now,' he said under his breath, watching the fight continue. This was not what he expected.
    A sudden gust of wind began brewing between the trainer and her Beautifly as it belted its wings. He noticed that the Beautifly trainer was facing against another Pokémon Trainer who was dressed in a complete black uniform adorning a large red 'R' imprinted across the chest. Team Rocket is here! Miles thought, suddenly growing excited. That means the papers were right…which mean my parents must be here…I have to find them!
    Miles thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sound of rifle fire, emitting from further within the zone. Thunderous bolts of electricity suddenly flashed across the clearing where the Beautifly and Rocket trainer were battling. Looks like trouble…I should help but I can't let this opportunity slip. Hesitantly, Miles pushed away from his vantage position and proceeded further through the forest away from the clearing.
    The amount of foliage and debris that was now filling his path was beginning to become a nuisance. 'Got to keep going…' he mumbled determinately. He pushed his way through the forest, the thick thorns and shrubs scratching his body. 'I'm nearly out…'

Last edited:

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
    A Rocket grunt came up behind Jake. "Hey, kid, either join us or die!," he pointed a huge drill towards him while other Rockets had their pokeballs with them. Jake simply smirked, "You couldn't make me join you even if you tried the best you could. You Rockets always have the weakest and poorly trained Pokemon."

The Rocket shot back at him. "Oh yeah kid! Let's see what you got, Arbok, Muk teach this punk a lesson!." Two Pokeballs were thrown and out came a large purple snake shpaed like a Cobra and the other, a large pile of sludge.

Jake smirked cooly."Starmie, Cloyster lets clean out these disgusting poison types!" Jake threw his Pokeballs and out came a purple ten-pointed strafish with a magnificent red ruby jewel in the center of it as its core and his other Pokemon, a large purple shellfish with a pointed horn just on the top of its head.

The rocket commanded his Arbok to use Posion Sting attack and his Muk to use Sludge attack. "Starmie, focus on that Muk and wash it away with your Hydro Pump and Cloyster, freeze Arbok and its attacks with Ice Beam!" Starmie and Cloyster did as commanded. A huge blast of water from Starmie came charging towards Muk blowing it away and leaving it really wet it fainted. Cloyster shot out a powerful Ice Beam from its horn freezing the Poison Sting attack and Arbok.

With the distraction of the Rocket's Pokemon that instantly fainted, Jake was able to escape them temporarily. While he was running for cover he saw a young girl Pokemon Trainer having trouble putting out fires with her small Goldeen. He decide to help her. He came up beside Hayaeko. "Looks like you need some help." He added with a smirk on his face.

"Starmie, Vaporeon, and Blastoise help put out the fires with Goldeen!" Out came Jason's starfish Pokemon again, along with a Pokemon that was blue and looked like a mermaid, and lastly a large blue turtle with huge gun launchers popping out of its shell that shot out huge amounts of water. They all helped the small Goldeen put out the huge fires.

Last edited:

Erin Moonnite

~Keeper of the Golden Muffin~
    Years
    "Wha-?!" Was all Erin coudl manage to say before these massive drills came up from the ground. The noise was unbareable, and Erin's ears were sensitive, she could not bare the noise very well.

Soon, people surrounded her, their guns pointed at her face.
    "You may come with us and be safe. If you decline.. Well." One said.
    Erin grasped the Pokeball of Dragonfly, but did not open it. Erin smirked to herself.
    "I-I-I'll come with you!" Erin screeched.
    They grabbed her by the arms and dragged her hafl-way to a nearby truck.
    Erin pushed the button in the middle of the Pokeball. "Dragonfly, use Dragonbreath!!" Erin called.

Dragonfly broke free of the Pokeball, hitting all the surrounded Erin with a deadly Dragonbreath, Erin inclued. Dragonfly quickly picked Erin up and flew high in the air, above all the drills could reach. Erin was soon safly placed at the base of her long neck.

'I wonder about all those other people... This is insane.. This is.... Inhuman.'

Years
    The entrance to the Safari Zone was getting crowded. Not because the trainers were returning, but because the Rocket, Aqua, and Magma grunts were walking in through the front. Many that were running towards the exit stopped and turned back. It was confusing. There were murmurs among the people that the Rockets had planned it all; that it was all a scheme to steal their Pokémon and the rare one that would be given out. But that didn't explain why Magma and Aqua were there. Not only that, but would three teams really join together to form an alliance just to steal one rare Pokémon?

A Rocket member, female, apparently the leader of that group, shot at the ceiling. She then yelled to the people, "We know what you all are thinking, but you have to trust us!" there were more murmurs in the crowd. Probably wondering why they should trust evil organizations. "Please, none of you know what's going on here. We've been fighting in this war for some time now, and it's about to get global." Again, this caused many to wonder. "This could be the end of your lives," she said, as she unhooked her shotgun from her strap at her back. "Or you can come with us. You don't have to join us, we want you to be safe. As I said before, there is something bigger at hand that none of you know about.

The trucks that could be seen through the glass door of the Safari Zone opened from the back. The Rocket stepped aside, along with many of the members.

"We can save you. We will save you. If you refuse," she cocked her shotgun, "then you belong dead, since that's the only thing you get to in the end." There were shouts and cries from the crowd at this. "Come with us, join if you wish, or just be safe, and have nothing to do with us. But come with us."

After a few seconds, the grunts were getting their weapons and aiming them at the crowd. "Get in the trucks." Farther out behind the crowd, machines were getting closer…and they were literally tearing people apart. There were screams, and then most, ran forward towards the trucks, while others ran away from the entrance, to find an escape other than the evil organization route.

They'll be dead in no time, the Rocket leader thought with pity at the people running away from them.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Sounds resembling that of firecrackers could be heard, and it took a moment for Satomi to react. She stood there, cobalt eyes wide as everything seemed to move in slow motion. Children running, blood pouring down from open wounds, others just running for the hell of it, to be safe. And then...

A bullet graced her arm, cutting the skin a meek centimeter as it sped forward, but the pain that shot up to her brain registered her out of the stunned paralyzed moment, and she ran. Pixie squealed in utter terror as a bullet tore part of her ear off, and the vital fluids trickled down warmly into Satomi's arms, dripping onto her jeans. She tripped, skinning both of her knees as the fabric ripped apart, and the scarlet blood began to trickle down her legs and soaking her feet.

As she fell, a hand caught her on the shoulder, and she defensively turned around, dropping Pixie. The Pokemon knew better than to run off, and was fighting all of its senses to do so. Her eyes trace over the brilliant "R" and immediatly her mind flickered back to the time where she lost her Cubone.

"YOU!"

"We're here to help..." said the Rocket, tossling his black hair. He was quite young, around Satomi's age, if not a few years older. His eyes still showed innocence, but still, he was a Rocket, and he would loose that soon. ((Hm, I may RP him as a semi-active character...probably not, but maybe...))

"No, you're here to torment the Pokemon. I don't trust you," screamed she, feeling hot blood pour down her mouth. She felt woozy, and the metalic stench of the liquid burned her nose. She leaned over and gagged, spitting out blood that accumulated in her mouth. Pixie was huddled by her side, shaking in utter fear.

"You have to..." he said, looking at her sternly. "You'll be dead if you refuse. You'll be safer..."

"Or is this just a plan?" Satomi snarled, leaning over again to gag. Blood dribbled out of her mouth, and for the moment, her head was spinning. She was growing dizzy...

Erin Moonnite

Years
    Erin looked down of the very high view over the Safari Zone. She noticed the two young trainors that told her about how the Pokemon had been acting weird.

"Dragonfly, go back!" Erin ordered
    Dragonfly seemed surprised but changed direction headed straight for the two. A powerful Beautifly, Houndoom, and Goldeen could be seen with these two trainors.

A few feet before touching the ground, Erin jumpped off.
    "Dragonfly, Protect! Add a bit more protection with SafeGuard!" Erin commanded.
    Dragonfly did as told and a barrier surrounded the Pokemon and trainors. Bullets bounced off the sheild as Erin faced the two younger trainors.

"Look, I'm here to help." Erin started. "I want to pay you back for telling me about the Pokemon behavior. There should be enough room on Dragonfly's back to make it out of here alive. I've gotten away before, I can get away again." Erin said, clenching her fist.

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
    Noticing that the girl spoke to him and the other trainer he said to Erin, "Hey thanks, for protecting us with your Dragonfly's safeguard. I can handle the fires with my water Pokemon and she's got the machines with her Houndoom. Just keep using your Dragonfly's safeguard, we'll be done soon... and thanks for helping us to escape with you and your Dragonfly."

He turned to face back to his Pokemon,"Keep it up you guys you're doing great!" he said to his Starmie, Vaporeon and Blastoise while the flames were dying down.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The scene was becoming more dangerous, almost out of control as time continued to pass. The sound of rifle fire crackled in the damp air surrounding the forest.
    He could hear vivid footsteps and shouts all throughout the forest as he raced towards its exit. 'What is going on here…?' he panted, as he pushed apart the overhanging branches blocking his path. The sound of milling metal was growing steadily louder, forming an almost deafening tone. He could vaguely hear the shouts and cries of the Pokémon and trainers filling the zone's atmosphere as he continued to race through the forest.
    'Found another one…' spoke a sudden voice from Miles' side, forcing him to an abrupt stop.
    Miles turned to face the man who had just confronted him. Rocket… Miles thought, recognising the man's uniform. What does he want?
    'You shouldn't still be here, it's getting dangerous,' the grunt spoke without emotion, 'we're here to escort all Pokémon and Pokémon Trainers out from this vicinity, you must come with me.'
    Miles stood unmoved, analysing his situation. The Rocket Grunt was holstering a black rifle from which Miles believed was the cause of one of the many sounds now surrounding them. The grunt was undoubtedly much larger than Miles, both in height and in size. He knew he wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight but remained silent in his decision. 'You'll come with us then,' the grunt decided without much enthusiasm. 'Follow my directions.'
    Miles felt himself being pushed forward by the Rocket Grunt as he led them out of the forest. Now what's going to happen to me…?

Transport vehicles were now arriving, all adorned with the infamous Rocket symbol. Miles watched intrigued as crowds of Rocket Grunts emerged from inside. These grunts however did not appear to be concerned with either the welfare of the Pokémon or the trainers. That was when Miles finally began to realise the severity of the situation.
    Rocket Grunts, who were apparently being assisted by a number of other men and women, were now surrounding a very large construct forming from within the ground. The other men and women assisting Team Rocket were also adorning a similar uniform; one red and one blue. Miles didn't recognise them.
    'Come on…keep moving,' the grunt said in an irritable manner, 'the faster you move the safer you'll be…'
    Miles was taken aback by the sudden remark. He did not expect any member of Team Rocket to be attempting to rescue him, let alone any other Pokémon and trainers who were in danger. It was out of character for Team Rocket to be considered 'good guys'. Miles had his doubts about allying himself with Team Rocket but continued to follow the grunt's orders in hopes of possibly finding clues leading to his parents' disappearance.

'Have the charges been set?'
    The accompanying grunt turned to his administrator as he prepared to address his response. 'The charges have been set throughout the first and second areas of the sector; the third area is currently being organised as we speak; all constructs within the first and second areas were disabled and are now being exported.'
    Metal fragments speared the ground as the sound of rifle fire ruptured into an explosion.
    'Number of casualties?' the grunt's administrator asked in an unemotional tone.
    'We have currently reported seven known casualties,' the grunt reported. 'Four deceased, three in critical conditions.'
    'Consulting Team Magma members?'
    'Two in critical conditions,' the grunt replied.
    The Team Magma Administrator remained silent and unmoved as he watched over the Safari Zone grounds. He could see in the distance a number of blue uniformed grunts surrounding another grounded drill.
    'Admin?' asked the Magma Grunt.
    'Continue as planned…' the administrator cut in, 'dispose of anyone who interferes.'

Last edited:

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Hanae held her aunt's hand and hoped that what she said was true. She was carefully focused on the groups rounding up people onto the trucks. She didn't notice but a Team Rocket member had came behind them. He pushed the two with the end of his rifle and beckoned them to get inside the truck. Hanae turned away while her aunt was aruging with the criminal. Hanae looked at her surroundings... and saw the rampage of all three groups.

She then felt the sting of her aunt grabbing her hand and making way towards the truck. Hanae resisted and said, "Why??! How can you trust this crooks?" She then felt the barrel of the rifle on her back. "Shut up kid, get in the truck." Hanae took a step forward and stood next to her aunt. She put one hand on her aunt's shirt and the other on her belt.

She felt the smoothness of her Pokeballs and grabbed one of them. She looked up and saw that the Team Rocket member was too busy looking at the others. She threw the red and white ball towards him and in a flash, a Metagross had came out. The Team Rocket saw the huge Pokemon and started to fire his rifle. The bullets reflected off the hard surface but the crook kept shooting hoping to succeed. Hanae turned to her aunt and said, "I don't think we should trust them... I remember what they did at Celadon..." Her aunt pulled her closer. "It's either this... or death..."

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Hayaeko breathed heavily. 'My asthma... It's... -Pant pant-..." She ramaged through her bag for her inhaler. Once she found it, she inserted it into her mouth and started to press a slightly slided button. "T-t-thanks a bunch, Jake!"

Mimi finsihed off an Arbok with Beautifly's Ancientpower before she spun around with a concerned gaze on her face. "Are you guys having trouble trying to put out the fire?" She asked.

Hayaeko shook her head. "Not at all, Jake's been helping me, and his Pokemon are helping Goldeen..." She turned to the 4 Pokemon. "Goldeen, increase your power to the maximum! Take this x Attack!"

Goldeen's Water Gun attack immediately risen up.

Hayaeko grinned triumphauntly. "OK, Goldeen! Now, use your Water Sport and Rain Dance attack before making a huge Waterfull offense!"

The falmes were almsot put out. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, a drill popped out from the ground. Goldeen was startled- as it turned to face the drill, it noticed a male Rocket Grunt sitting comfortably on the top of it. That smirk on his face... It was as if he was underestimating Goldeen!

Goldeen, being a rash one, positioned itself in an angle such that all its water attacks will be focused on that Grunt. Water spilled out from the side also helped to put out flames at the same time.

Hayaeko slapped her forehead when the Grunt, obviously annoyed, sent out a Mightyena... "I thought Mightyenas were Aqua's favourite Pokemon!" She grumbled. "Goldeen, add in your Ice beam, now!"

The Mightyena was commanded to use Pursuit. It hrut Goldeen smakc on its horn. One could easilt tell that Goldeen was fumed by that attack. Ignoring Hayaeko's commands, Goldeen charge towards Mightyena.

"Goldeen, NO!" Hayaeko bawled as Mightyena used its Body Slam attack. " Agility! Then Ice Beam!"

Goldeen used Agility in the nick of time. Its speed increased, thus, Goldeen managed to dodge the Body Slam. Next, it released a beam of beautifly, glamouring ice, targeting the Mightyena, who was still on the ground due to the fact he missed that Body Slam...

-shine-

Mightyena was off the picture. "Way to go, Goldeen!" Hayaeko encouraged it. "Now, Houndoom, just use Flamethrower at all the drills. Goldeen will take care of the guns... "

All the guns pointing at Erin, Mimi, Jake and Hayaeko were shining as ice. However, it was at this point the head told them the difficult news...

"Join... them?" Hayaeko could hardly breathe. She nearly wished she had an asthma attack again so she wouldn't think so much. "I..."

Mimi bit her lip. "Dream ON!" She screamed over. "That was a nice and scheming one, Erin!" She gave her the thumbs-up.

Hayaeko. "Very Well, we will never JOIN those HOOLIGANS!"

"I think its time for us to escape... " Mimi whispered softly. 'Jake, Erin, Hayaeko, use all your Pokemon to Fly, Dig, Dive or whatever, even eleport to get away. We have caught some innocent Pokemon. I'll be letting them free after this incident ends... "

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
    Jake agreed with Mimi as there was hardly any flames left. "Starmie, Vaporeon return!" The ten pointed purple starfish and the mermaid-looking pokemon turned red and went back into their Pokeballs.

He turned to his Blastoise. "Blastoise I need you to get rid of the rockets at the entrance of the Safari Zone with your Rapid Spin attack." The large-turtle like pokemon under stood and hid in his shell. He began to spin faster everytime. When he reached full speed he took off his shell spinning really fast.

"Hey Boss, look its a Blastoise heading this way....," an Aqua grunt said. His Boss turned around and sweatdropped. "You idiot! Don't just stand there!" But before they could respond Blastoise came up and rammed into all of the grunts knocking them off and pushing the trucks making a clearing for the Safari Entrance. Jake ran after his Blastoise at the entrance. "Haha! Good job Blastoise!," he said prasing his Pokemon. "Blastoise return!"

Jake then ran to the harbor. "Ok its your turn Lapras!" He threw a Pokeball into the air and out came a large blue transport type Pokemon. "Ok Lapras, we have to escapre from the Rockets and those other two teams. Just get into the middle of the ocean as fast as you can, far enough from the shore and we'll figure out where we should go from there." Lapras understood and Jake hopped on her back. Lapras was an excellent swimmer and they were starting to see the shore shrink in only a minute.

He thought about the other people he met in the Safari Zone and hoped that they were all right and that they were able to escape. But meanwhile, he had to think of where to go next.

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Hanae watched as an outpouring of people left the Safari Zone. Even so, a staggering number had gone on the truck. Something in her mind told her to leave and don't go with the teams. Her aunt started to push her towards the truck. Hanae tried to resist. She looked straight to see her Metagross still reflecting the bullets, until her Metagross used Headbutt on the member. She turned around and told her aunt that she had an idea.

"I don't care about your ideas... we need to get to the camps and I'm leaving... with you or without," said the lady sternly. Hanae looked as her aunt was pushed into the truck. She felt tears in her eyes but she couldn't go with them. She had her Metagross go to the entrance with her to push the criminals aside. "Metagross, headbutt!" yelled Hanae. Metagross did so and with a forceful motion the crooks were knocked out. She ran outside the Safari Zone hoping that she would be alright and that she had chosen the right path.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The sound of explosions and milling metal echoed across the zone.
    Miles felt the hard back of the grunt's rifle as he was forced into the back of one of the transport vehicles. 'Stay here,' the grunt ordered, as he pushed Miles to the floor of the vehicle, we will be leaving shortly.'
    Miles grimaced as he pushed himself onto his feet attempting to support himself against the wall of the vehicle. Great, just great…

'The entrance has been broken through Admin, most of the people are escaping!' a grunt suddenly exclaimed as he approached his superior.
    'Broken through?' his administrator replied calmly.
    'Yes, a Pokémon Trainer and his Pokémon, a Blastoise I think, they broke through our barricades surrounding the entrance…' the grunt continued in an exasperated tone.
    'Where is he going?' the grunt's administrator continued.
    'We have two members currently in pursuit of the child,' the grunt replied worryingly, 'he is heading towards the harbour.'
    The Team Aqua Administrator began to laugh. The Aqua Grunt stepped back in surprise.
    'Admin?' he asked.
    The administrator stopped laughing and turned towards the grunt with a sudden smile. 'He will not get away,' he said loftily, 'inform the outer posts that they are to capture and contain the runaway, we can not allow anyone to escape.'
    The Aqua Grunt nodded and returned to his position.

The ground was still shaking as the vehicle sped across zone. Miles had fallen to the floor again but decided it best not to stand up while they were in motion. A number of other Pokémon Trainers and spectators were also inside the vehicle. There was a young teenage girl who often sparked arguments with their increasingly pressured driver; there was also an elder woman who appeared increasingly worried as the vehicle continued to speed on. Miles didn't recognise any of them. He was beginning to regret following the grunt's orders but also contemplated upon what he would have to have done in order to escape. Well this is a right mess I've gotten into… Miles thought depressingly. How am I going to get out of this one?
    His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the vehicle's almost immediate stop as they had finally reached their destination. 'This is it folks,' the driver began with a disdainful smile, 'your new home.'

Last edited:

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
    While Jake was in deep though of where to go next he was interupted. Lapras could feel it too and cried out to Jake to get his attention. A chopping noise could be heard in the distance. It was getting louder and closer every second.

Jake then turned around to see that it was a helicopter with a large red 'R' imprinted on it. Jake realized it was the Rockets and they were in hot pursuit with them. Suddenly a micropone turned on and could be heard from the Helicopter.

"You can't escape from us kid. Come with us and you'll be safe from harm."

Jake did not trust the Rockets at all after what they pulled back in his hometown, Cerulean City. He would never seek their refuge even if they were the last people on earth.

"You asked for it kid." A rocket fired from the helicopter nearly hitting him and Lapras but Lapras swerved.

"Lapras, Ice Beam!," he commanded and Lapras shot an Ice Beam at the helicopter but it missed as the helicopter swerved away. It shot another missle and barely missed them.

Jake had an idea and told Lapras to slow down and stop. This caused the helicopter to rush over their heads at high speed.

"What the!?...." the Rocket grunt exclaimed. "Sooo he thinks he's smart does he?" And was turning the helicopter around.

While he saw the helicopter turning around, Jake saw this as his chance. He dove into the water and returned Lapras into her Pokeball. Then he called out his Blastoise andput a breath mask on. He told his Blastoise to swim underwater until they outran the helicopter. Jake laid on top of Blastoise shell and held on to Blastoise as they swam underwater.

Meanwhile, the Rocket grunt had just turned the helicopter around when he didn't see the kid and his Lapras anymore. "Huh!?.....," he exclamined and sighed. The Boss isn't going to be too happy with this." And flew back to shore.

Erin Moonnite

Years
    Erin gave Mimi a thumps-up back at her before jumpping onto Dragonfly's back. As Dragonfly took to the air, Erin looked back at the two, making sure they would get away safely.

"Dragonfly, stay a little low.. I want to make sure those two get out of there. We may have to retreat to the ground again. If that happens.." Erin looked around. She pointed out Jake on a Lapris. "If that happens, I'll retreat to the water with SeaDragon. Do you understand me?" Erin asked her loyal Pokemon.

Dragonfly nodded and soared with grace in the hot air raises. "Dragonfly.. If we're seperated, just worry about yourself. If you can't find me, fly off and don't let anyone else touch you. You'd be safe around the mountains where a lot of other Dragon Type live. I promise, Dragonfly, if we get seperated, I'll find you. I promis--!!" Erin was cut off by a furry of bullets from a helicopter above.

"Dragonfly, Safeguard!" Erin ordered. Dragonfly protected them both from the bullets that hit the barrier and fell from the sky. "Dragonfly, we're faster than that thing, now use Agility and fly to the other side of it." Erin whispered. Dragonfly sped up at quickly flew to the opposite side. "Dragonbreath!" Erin ordered. Dragonfly burned the helicopter with the attack.

"Okay, now in a diving form use Dragon Claw!" Erin shouted. Dragonfly instantly reacted and cut through the metal of the helicopter with her powerful claws. The helicopter began diving toward the ground. Many Pokemon could be seen beneth it.

"Oh no! Dragonfly, use Agility to save those Pokemon!" Erin shouted. Dragonfly began diving straight down, and Erin clung to her as not to fall off. Dragonfly scooped up the many Pokemon, making a sharp turn that sent tickles through Erin's stomach, like a rollercoaster.

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Hanae watched as a Flygon started to whisk through the air escaping the rampage of the three teams and saving Pokemon left and right. "Metagross... return," she returned her Metagross and then heard the sound of footsteps from behind. She turned around and saw team Magma members along with team Aqua members with rifles aimed at her. She gripped one of her Pokeballs and threw it. "Porygon 2! Use Lock-on and then Zap Cannon!" yelled the girl. A shockwave of electricity sparked towards the criminals and then they were down. Shivering like ashes due to the hotness of the attack. Hanae sighed and then had her Porygon 2 return... "Oh... no... I don't have anything to help me get out of Lilycove..." muttered the girl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back