• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Over Hoenn: Beginnings (Rated M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erin Moonnite

~Keeper of the Golden Muffin~
    Years
    (( Flow it is, and I'll join you, xoxkris, in the stealing. xP But, hey, it's servival. I'll edit this post, and thank you random fan for letting it slide. <3 ))

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    OOC; Alrighty. Let's get the ball rolling.

IC; Mimi nodded. "OK, so Erin and I will be the bad guys. Listen, Hanae and Hayaeko-chan," Mimi gestured for them to come closer. " Should we be caught I'll whispered the code into the PokeGear, you two come into the Mart and act as the heroines and tell the people you'll take care of us... Then have Horsea use Smokescreen."Mimi whispered.

Hayaeko grinned at Hanae. "I have some Potions, 5 Oran Berries and 3 Full Revives, but that won't be enough, so you think how much you two should steal?"

Mimi frowned, deep in thoughts. "We need Full Heals, Max Revives, Revives, Potion, Max Option, Hyper Potion, well we can steal some Pokeballs to catach some Pokemon that would be useful." She suggested. "This is going to be the ONE and ONLY time I am stealing..." Mimi sighed heavily.

Years
    Jason stepped down a sharp side of the little cliff end at the front of the Lilycove Department store. It was there where he spotted three girls. And he was pretty sure he had seen them before, not too long ago.

He walked over, careful not to be seen by the trucks. Already the number of them was diminishing.

"What are you three doing?" he whispered towards them. It was an obvious question. He looked around again and spotted no trucks nor any Aqua, Magma, or Rocket grunts. He turned his attention back to the girls. He didn't really want an answer, but talking to someone was better. The timer was almost up for him to let loose his Mightyena. He knew he would savor the victory of having his companion with him.

--

"Lights out everybody. We saved your lives, now do us a favor and go to sleep."

The Magma grunt spoke in a loud tone as Ned got the bed ready. Everyone was getting into their beds, so he did the same. Not that he wanted to.

The lights were turned off and left everything in darkness. When there were no more grunts, Ned got up from his bed. He put his shoes on quietly and slowly started to walk towards the door. He had only one thing in his mind, and that was to find his sister.

Erin Moonnite

Years
    Erin smiled at Mimi, "You never know.." She whispered. Erin lead the way by sneaking around the Department Store, a list of items in her head. 'Lets see.. We can get a bunch of Potions, Revives and such.. But I think we'll need plenty of Pokeballs, too. The big thing is camping supplies and cooking supplies. And--'

Erin's train of thought was cut off by a male figure approaching her and the others. Erin's hand fell onto a Pokeball on her belt as she watched him carefully. "Surviving." Erin answered simply.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Mimi nodded. Cautiously looking out for the salesman and cashier, she slowly pretend to doze off on the ledge of the Pokeballs section.

"Ooh, I am feeling dizzy..." She hissed slightly when she saw the cashier rushing to her. "Can you take me to a Sick Bay? I haven;t eaten for three days... Oh..." Mimi exaggerated by slipping from the cashier's assistance, crashing onto the ground.

The cashier frowned with sympathy. "I have some food here, dear. Why don't you take a rest, I'll ask the salesman to look after you while I search for the food in the storeroom. There's no customers right now, so it'll be alright."

Mimi shot Erin a thumbs-up sign before nodding. As agile as a cheetah, she took some Potions and slipped it inside her sling bag before the cashier or the salesman could turn around.

Erin Moonnite

Years
    Erin nodded quickly to Mimi before sneaking past her and hiding behind an item rack. Erin silently began stuffing items in her bag, the list of items still in her mind. After she had everything that was provided, she gave the thumbs-up to Mimi, and signaled for her to follow her up the stairs to the next floor.

"C'mon! Give us your money!" A voice yelled. "B-b-but I--!" Another proclaimed. The click of a gun loading was heard. "I said.. Give me all your money! This is a stick-up!" Erin peeked over the edge to see a Rocket with a gun up to a man's face. The man was giving the Rocket the money in the cash register.

Erin knew that once he had his money he would run off with it, so, Erin held out her hand for Mimi to take (if she was right behind her, or coming). Once Mimi was close enough to hear her she would ask, "Do you trust me?" quietly as not to be heard.

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Mimi suddenly stood upright. She crept past the absent-minded cashier after knocking the salesman out. She silently followed Erin up the stairs.

"I trust you" was all Mimi whispered. She knew Erin was trustworthy, witha ll her powerful Pokemon. "But..." Mimi grinend sheepishly. "What are we gonna do? I know this's stupid, but still..." She glanecd around to make sure the Grunt wasn't looking.

"Maybe we can knock the cashier out before he sees us, and you'll go destroy all the cameras on every floor, and knock out the cashiers and everybody, while I take care of these guys!" Mimi whispered into Erin's ear.

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    Scott watched the Rocket member getting the cashier to give him the money. Scott grinned and crouched down low enough for his Espeon to hear what he was about to say, "You know what to do Espeon, use Disable on that Rocket member, then I'll grab the cash off the Rocket and then that's when I get Pikachu to shock him, got it?" Scott whispered to the pokemon.
    "Espe!" replied the Espeon.

As Scott got ready to give Espeon the word, he noticed two girls run past him without even seeing him. "What are they up to? All well, never mind." Scott thought as he went back to his plan.

Erin Moonnite

Years
    Erin smiled at the clever girl as Erin took her hand. "All I need you to do is trust me. No matter how out of hand my actions seem, I want you to stay put in the place I ask you to stay in." Erin explained in a whisper.

Erin lead Mimi behind a thick rack while nether the Rocket or the cashier were looking. "Okay, just stay here for me." Erin instructed and took out a Pokeball. Silently she let out her Pokemon, Webster. "Okay, Webster, I want you to climb onto the ceiling above the Rocket and wait for my cue." Erin ordered.

Webster replied with a quiet "Ahrr." and scaled up the wall and onto the ceiling. Once in position, Erin quietly snuck up behind the Rocket. The cashier was to much in a panic for words. Erin recoiled her arm and sent her fist bashing into the Rocket's head, causing him to fall to the ground. Erin stepped on his wrist which hand hand the gun in it. Erin leaded down and pried it from his fingers.

Once Erin had the gun, she took a few steps back. "Webster, String Shot!" Erin ordered. Webster reacted quickly and wrapped the Rocket in a cocoon of web, only leaving his head open. Erin then proceeded to jump over the counter and take the microphone that could be heard through-out the building.

"Everyone, you are in danger! Get out of this building before you are all attacked by Team Rocket, Magma, and Aqua!! Get out, and get to safety!!" Erin yelled. The cashier jumpped over the counter and down the stairs as the two downstairs ran out as well. The elevator passed down, and could be heard opening at the bottom level. Many foot steps could be heard rushing out of the building. "All clear, Mimi, you can come out when you want." Erin said, seating herself on the counter.

"Now, for those cameras..." Erin said, taking another Pokeball off her belt. "Levitate, go!" She said as she threw the Pokeball. She caught it as it came back to her and a large Claydol appeared floating mid-air. "Levitate, please distory every camera in this building using Psybeam." Erin instructed.

Levitate went to work by guiding it's 'hands' about the ceiling of the current floor. Once it located the camera Levitate would distory it with a colorful beam. Once clear, Levitate floated to the lower level to clear those cameras. Once those were clear, he would float up to the next level and so on.

"I'll get out of this!!" The Rocket shouted. "Maybe Webster can use String Shot on your mouth.." Erin stated as Webster jumpped down from the ceiling, turning completly over mid-air and landed on the floor. "N-n-no!! I hate spiders!!" He screamed, wiggling in his cocoon. "Webster, stand guard over him." Erin said, jumpping off the counter and to a rack to grab stuff off of. Webster literally stood over the Rocket in the String Shot cocoon.

(( Yay! My fingers died!... Yay! It's 3:22AM!!.....ZzZzZzZz. ))
    (( I wrote this in the moring of yesterday, but when I posted it, there was an error in the database. x-x So, here I am, writing it again. ))

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Mimi grinned. 'YESSSS~!" She explouded while running over to Erin. 'OK , let's get ALL THE supply we can!" She quickly released out Beautifly. "Beautifly, String Shot with Webster and get all the supplies you can!"

Mimi was dashing around when she noticed a guy squatting down with his Pokemon. "Are you with the Safari or just a customer?!" She demnaded while releasing all her Pokemon to steal the supplies. "If you are a customer I'll suggest you get lost fast, not to sound rude, but you won't be able to handle this!" Mimi added without looking at his expression.

"Erin, get those on the bottom shelf!" Mimi bawled across the room.

Erin Moonnite

Years
    Erin laughed and grabbed some things off the shelves. "Mimi, don't overdue it, now. Think of what we have to carry." Erin reminded her, she then looked over to see who Mimi was talking to.

Erin stared at him, looking at his Pokemon. She then released Moonlight, who was angery with her for keeping her in a Pokeball for more than a half hour. "Moonlight, I'll explain later." Erin said. "I just want you to watch him and his Pokemon." Erin told her. Moonlight stubbornly nodded and watched the Espeon closely.

"Get off me, you spider! I don't like you, get off!" The Rocket said, continuing to yell. Erin glared at him and she stood, walking over to him and looking down at him. "You're lucky I kept you alive, you worthless piece of scum. Following Team Rocket, thinking you're all powerfu. If you break down Team Rocket one by one they are all weak, and that goes for every team. There is no power in numbers." Erin told him and she walked back to the rack and stuffed her bag full of foods and cooking supplies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Mimi nodded sheepishly. "Oopsy..." She grinend as Beautifly returned with ltos of stuff. 'Potions.. Healing items... Pokeballs... Yup, all here!" She shouted over to Erin.

"Alright, Beautifly, kick those Rocket off, then we'eall set to go off with that guy!" Mimi ordered while packing the things into her bag.

Beautifly used her Aerial Ace on 2 Rockets, while her Silver Widn blasted 4 other away. "We can go now, Erin, finish that idiot off! Catch up with me later on, I'll be at the beach!" She yelled before dragging the guy along.

Erin Moonnite

Years
    "Alright, Mimi, be careful!" Erin yelled after her. Levitate finally returned from destroying the cameras in the building. "Good job, Levitate!" Erin said. Levitate floated around Erin's head happily.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing here?!" A voice asked. A whole mob of Rockets appeared, everyone with a handgun. "Oh, dear god.." Erin mumbled, rubbing her forehead.

"Alright, men, get her!" The Rocket yelled. "Levitate, Barrier!" Erin ordered and a clear barrier surrounded them. "There is absolutly NO WAY I can take all of these guys on!" Erin said to herself.

Erin quickly returned Webster to his Pokeball, and she took Moonlight up in her arms. She turned to the guy that had been at the back. "Hey, do you wanna get outta here alive?! Well, follow me, and you will. I hope you have something that flies." Erin offered and she took off up the stairs with Moonlight and Levitate.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Mimi watched as Erin flew over to her. "Alrighty, to the beach we go!" She yelled and hopped onto Beautifly. Beautifly took her to the shores, where Hanae and Hayaeko were.

"They have arrived," Hayaeko reported, holding Hanae's palm. "Let's get our supplies ready."

Erin Moonnite

Years
    Erin raced to the roof, where she quickly returned Levitate and Webster. While running to the edge, she threw Dragonfly's Pokeball, releasing Dragonfly mid-air. Erin and Moonlight jumpped over the side of the building and landed on Dragonfly's back.

"Hurry, to the beach!" Erin cried to Dragonfly, out of breath. She panted as she heard bullets shot from the roof top. Dragonfly glided until they reached the soft sand of the beach where everyone was standing.

Panting, Erin leaped off and she pointed at the woods behind the city. "We need to hide. The woods is the best cover, but we need to leave now before the Rockets find us." Erin said as Moonlight stood beside her.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Mimi nodded in agreement. "Come on, Hanae!" She noticed Hanae wasn't really talking that much. "Anything the matter, Hanae-san?" Hayaeko also looked suspiciously at Hanae. She touched her shoulder gently and whispered Hanae's name.

Erin Moonnite

Years
    Erin heard yelling and gun shots coming from the Department store. 'Reckless Rockets.. Someone outta put a bullet through every one of their heads.' Erin thought as she let a growl-like sound escape her mouth.

"They're coming... We better go soon.. Is there anything wrong, Hanae, Mimi?" Erin asked, itching to run into the forest. Erin heard the sound of guns from the rooftop, and saw them zipping past. "Dragonfly, Safeguard and Protect!" Erin commanded. Dragonfly put up a large barrier bubble around them, but would only hold for so long. "We need to get moving..." Erin muttered to herself.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Mimi quickly shook her head. "Nothing's wrong, but Hanae
    isn't speaking..."

Hayaeko sighed. It was true. Hanae was ignoring everybody.
    "H-a-n-a-e~" She pulled the reserved lass' name, trying to
    attract her attention.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back