• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Torn (Rated R)

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I'm sorry. I am discontinuing this Fan Fiction.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hey Falc! I'm liking this story a lot already :D
    Good use of detail, I had the image in my head. I can't wait to read more about our reigning Champ!

~ Red

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hmm interesting.
    I wanna see how these two fire types pit against each other, and how this Eddie character is related to the Falcon we met in the Prologue ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I like the before story but this is EPIC :D
    Can't wait to read more!

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Aesome! Wow, I really can picture this story, every detail is amazing. I love how TR is the center villain too ^^

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Thank you. :) It may be awhile before I start putting Chapter Two out, but hopefully it won't take longer than a couple weeks or so, pending on how the military treats me over that time. =P

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    You do use a lot of vivid imagery with this fic. I am sure being in the armed service has desensitised you from depressive or death related fanfics.

Anyway I hope to see more. Lets hope the Service doesn't pull you out early

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2016
    This fic is pretty awesome. I haven't read many pokemon war-fics up till now, but this is probably the best I have seen. Your descriptions are quite vivid, and it is easy to imagine what is happening.

I like the use of the servo-armour as well, it doesn't seem to out of place in the Pokemon world when you consider it's level of technology, despite being simalar to perhaps WH40K Space Marines.

Best of luck with this. I am looking forwad to the next chapter.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I like the use of the servo-armour as well, it doesn't seem to out of place in the Pokemon world when you consider it's level of technology, despite being simalar to perhaps WH40K Space Marines.

That is actually where I got the idea. Though not EXACTLY like the armor they use in 40K, I did draw the idea from there.

Back