• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warcraft 3

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
    Cool, were u any good at wc3 b4 your cd drive broke? Did you try to make a map with the map designer?

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    i use to play WCIII untill i lost the bar code and accidentaly deleted the game....o well i was good, i even made another account just for random wins...i was a level 9 by the end of the day...heh...anyways i tried frozen throne beta and didnt like it too much, but it was cool...

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
    Are you guys any interested in playing world of warcraft? I might, but for some reason I don't like paying online for games.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    yea i dont like paying either, pluse i dont like the screen shots and trailers id much rather just play D2 LOD....i like that better, even thou i dont play that enymore lol XD

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    yes i use to play runescape but i wuit that...then i played Gunbound but i quit that too...now i just chat on PC till i buy another warcraft...then ill still chat on PC, but play a bit of WCIII...
    whats your favorite race to play as...
    mine are (in this order)
    NE
    Orc
    Human
    Undead...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    aww... no DOTA players? ^_^;

If anyone does play DOTA on custom map (RoC only please as all those TFT ones are so unofficially broken it's not even funny), I'll love to play against/with one of you someday... want to try to play against me with me being my beloved Frost Maiden? ^_^

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
    My favorite races are in the order wing zero.......

Night Elf
    Orc
    Undead
    Human

And yes wingreaver............I play dota.........but I not telling my hero I use in that game........and I would like to play u one day.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    ryrygt said:
    My favorite races are in the order wing zero.......

Night Elf
    Orc
    Undead
    Human

And yes FROSTreaver............I play dota.........but I not telling my hero I use in that game........and I would like to play u one day.
    I can random and live quite fine with (almost) every hero... I'm just frostweaver on both USEAST and USWEST and would love to play against you unless your name is He_Kod or Yoshi or any other Oni/BvA/WARD gosu dota players XD

Perhaps we can arrange a time and play together/

As for ladder... after half a year of dota, i lost all my skills in managing more than my hero so i don't play it anymore ^_^;;

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    anyone play lots of td's like me? oooh i love mauls....my favorite maul is adult swim maul...its soo fun and its a great version...my brother and i are going to make our own maul asap...its gonna be great ~_^

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
    My favorite heros for each race are.........
    Night Elf: Demon Hunter....I bet u guessed that one
    Orc: Tauren Chieftain
    Undead: Death Knight
    Human: Blood Mage(Frozen Throne only)

I play pokemon maul, dota, yugioh maul, dbz td, and winter maul.
    ^^
    Hey have u guys checked out my website?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    maul = my pity on Duke Wintermaul... a great td leaked out to make so many crappy hack of it...

wintermaul > all other maul copycats who aren't good enough to think of their own td and has to copy wintermaul -_-

Skibi on TFT is a fun td as well...

Fan's castle def 6.6 is superb... if only my crappy computer can support it, i'll play that a lot too. TFG is also quite a fair map being sequel to DOTA but however it's beyond what my crappy computer can handle ;_;

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    is frozen throne worth buying and why? i didnt find it that great but i feel like buying it now...what heroes are in that expanshion againa dn what are there abilities?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    there are Goblin Tinker (soon to be released in 1.15 patch), Naga Sea Witch, Beastmaster (those darn bears are so hard to kill when they do those beastmaster lvl 1 rush), Dark Ranger (Go sylvie!!!! *coughSylvanaWindrunnerfancough*), and Pit Lord as neutral heroes in the tarvern, to add more diversity in terms of hero choices.

Bloodmage (humans' new source of ownage as a combo hero with MK), Warden (The NE's new hero selection for a hero rush for beginners), Crypt Lord (an useless beetle for the UD), and the Shadow Walker (Yay Orcs finally have healing except witch docs!) are the new hereos.

There are many ladder changes for TFT... check https://www.battle.net/war3/ for all the official ladder info you need about Warcraft.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    so would you suggest buying it or did you like WCIII reighn of chaos better? i mena is it worth the money or is it a wast? mabey ill buy it if its good ~_^

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
    Frozen Throne is, in my opinion worth buying. First you get new maps and new heros and new buildings and some new units.
    Night Elf: Warden, abilities: knives, poison, blink, and vengeance ward.
    Undead: Crypt Lord, abilities: carrion beatles, crypt armor, poison sting, and locusts.
    Orc: Shadow Hunter, abilities: Healing Wave, Hex, Serpant Ward, and Big Bad Voodoo.
    Human: Blood Mage, abilities: Flame Strike, Banish, Siphon Mana, and Pheonix.

There is also a tavern in some new maps, you can summon heros here that are different, these are called neutural heros.

Naga Sea Witch, abilities: Forked Lightning, Frost Arrows,Mana Shield, and Tornado.
    Dark Ranger,very awesome, abilities: Silence, Black Arrow, Life drain, and Charm.
    Pandaren Brewmaster, abilities: Breath of Fire, Drunken Haze, Drunken Brawler, and Storm Earth and Fire.
    Beastmaster, abilities: Summon Bear, Summon Quilbeast, Summon Hawk, Stampede.
    Pitlord, abilities: Rain of Fire, Howl of Terror, Cleaving Attack, and Doom.

In my opinion I would buy it! It's very addicting and fun, plus with the new map editor people come up with new custom games.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    not that much good new custom games though... Tides of Blood is... broken x_x; and so many dota rip offs that suck so much compare to the original back in RoC. i only play war3 custom games and not ladder (yeah dota killed all my ladder skill). Originally i only bought TFT only to enjoy TFG (dota sequel) but oh this computer is too poor to handle it... ;_;

Back