• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warhammer 40k - Any players?

Halmtier

THE HOBO
    Years
    I am just wondering if there are any Warhammer players, be it 40k or even Fantasy. I currently have a Chaos Daemon army and will be making a Necron one soon, while my boyfriend runs a Marine and Dark Eldar set. We have friends that play Tau, Ork, Chaos Marine and Blood Angels as well.

I know this is a Pokemon themed community, but I thought I would see if there were any Warhammer Geeks out here as well. =P

Years
    My best friend plays and I think he has a Tau army and an army of Orcs. I was thinking about getting into Warhammer and building a Dark Elf army, but I think I'll stick to card games.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I have around 3000 points worth of Tau and 1000 worth of Daemonhunters, and I also painted my brothers Necrons for him because he can't paint to save his life. Haven't done anything with it in years though because there's nobody to play with, and I don't really like the people at Games Workshop. I'll occasionally paint a model or two when I feel like it.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I used to play a bit, and ran Genestealer/Monstrous Tyranids back at the previous codec (someone was selling them to me, and I became one of those guys) With the new codex coming out, my wallet kinda didn't want to take it, so I bought the codex for fluff and left it at that.

Though warhammer fantasy I run lizardmen, and used to run ogre kingdoms for fun (bit sad I sold my stuff with the new codex and all, might still buy it for fun). No one plays fantasy though, and my attention has mostly been turned to Warmachine/Hordes for now

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
    I'm more into modelling and painting than gaming, but I have a few 'armies'. In 40k have a Tyranid army, and in fantasy I have Lizardmen and Skaven. I also have some side projects..

Halmtier

THE HOBO
    Years
    Luckilly I have no lack of people to play with- About 5 of my friends have full armies, and other partials.

Back