• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WARNING: Insane xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    OOOOOOOK!!! This is the Insane thread!!!! Post the greatest insanity videos/images etc here!!!
    LET THE FUN BEGIN!!! xD

OMG!!! You MUST see this! xD I started laughing as soon as I saw the beginning xD
    Some people don't really know what to do in their spare time, and this is what they come up with.... xP​

But be warned: It is insane and has no meaning whatsoever xD​
    DO NOT CLICK HERE!!!​

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    its not that funny its only funny when he starts dancing meh and im easily ammused

Poke

I shall kill you all!
    Years
    Sorry Ive already taken the insanity test and I of course failed.... I laughed the first few seconds buttttt.........Ill post the Insanity Test....as long as I get permisson from
    NINGI to put it on this thread...

EDIT: O wait you posted it...... snap...... Ive taken the Insanity Test already and I thought I was the only person who went to Funny Junk!

ResidentZero

Gamesharker!
    Years
    i am insane xD yesh, very insane o,o

lol, not that insane really.. that is old! i think i will make my own insanity test xD :rambo:

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Omg even though I have done this test several times I still laugh xD There must be something wrong with me then xP
    But let's stay on topic: Maybe I should create a thread for the insanity test?? xD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i tried it again god only lasted half a second , no need to create another thread just call th thread somthing more general

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    It took me 15. The first ten was smiling next two were laughing and last three 3 crying with laughter. XD;

But my sister is more insane. XD; She took 3 seconds.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, but don't post the "Save the Whale" picture xD
    It's a bit nasty and I think its a bit against the rules =x xD

EDIT: Do you think this should go to FTiP??? *summons staff member to decide*

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Took me about fifty seconds. What's wrong with you people?

I don't really get the joke, anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back