• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warrior Cats: SunClan and MoonClan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvergale

..... >:(
    Years
    OOC- Hooray! Thanks ~Rotom~!

IC-
    Forestpaw sighed as she wandered aimlessly about the Moonclan camp. It was fairly early in the morning, about the time when most cats were just barely waking, the perfect time of day for lousing about. Forestpaw gave a small yawn as she planted herself down into the brightest patch of sun she could find at the moment, she was hoping that she could plan her day around lounging about and not doing much of anything, but that was highly doubtful for a young Warrior Apprentice such as herself.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Silvertail darted to the outermost border of the clan. He sniffed the air as he arrived there, and smelled the faint scent of SunClan cats, but that was from a while ago...they were gone. He narrowed his eyes, and began stalking along the borders.

A few hours passed as Silvertail patrolled the borders, but nothing caught his attention. He sighed in frustration and dcided to go back to camp.

((END))

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    Shimmerpool awoke to the sunlight filtering in the nursery. She blinked open her eyes, narrowing realizing that it must have been approaching sun high. She stretched to her paws and yawned. Oh how she missed her warrior duties, running through the forest under the trees, stalking prey over the moor. It just didn't feel right to be cooped up in a den all day. Her paws were itching to get outside and run with her mate. She sighed, knowing that she shouldn't have much longer being stuck here. She placed her head on her paws, wondering about her old apprentice Lightpaw.

Lightpaw was Shimmerpool's second apprentice, but had to give her up once she learned she was expecting kits. Lightpaw had taken the news better than any cat had thought, but it still made Shimmerpool worry sometimes. Firestorm sometimes took on the duties to help train Lightpaw while he trained his apprentice Breezepaw. The two apprentice were siblings after all...Shimmerpool let out another yawn, curling her tail around her body. She then placed her nose into her tail, drifting back to sleep.
    ------------------------
    Firestorm stood outside of the warriors den, the bright sun turning his fur to flame. He arched his back in a stretched, annoyed that his apprentice had yet to appearer from the apprentice den. He made his way over to den, peering inside seeing the smoky black fur of his apprentice. Firestorm let out a hiss of annoyance. He then yowled inside the den quickly, pulling his head back to sit and wait. A few heartbeats later, Breezepaw poke his head out of the den, blinking sleep from his eyes; he let out a yawn.

"Breezepaw," Firestorm growled. "What are doing sleeping past sunhigh?"

Breezepaw sat up straight, curling his tail neatly around his paws. His eyes narrowed and he stared at his mentor with disgust.

"I'm tired from yesterday," he meowed curtly. "So I thought I should sleep later."

"An apprentice must learn that warriors have duties for their Clan before themselves."

Breezepaw rolled his eyes, looking away. Firestorm swatted a paw at the tom's head, claws sheathed. He glared at the young cat crossly and turned around towards the entrance to the camp.

"Come along," he sighed. "Let's go hunting."

Breezepaw jumped to his paws. "Can we bring Lightpaw?"

"She is already out. You both would be hunting together if some cat would have gotten up early."

Breezepaw flatten his ears to his head and looked away. He heard his mentor let out another sigh and bolt away. He dash after him, keeping with his pace as they ran across the bridge onto the moor. Once outside of camp, Breezepaw opened his mouth to scent the smell of prey. He spotted a young hare a few tail-lenghts away. He glanced at Firestorm who nodded in approval. Breezepaw waited for the wind to blow, blowing the scent of the rabbit his way. He knew that the rabbit couldn't scent him now so he'd have the better chance.

Making a dash for it, he raced towards the rabbit, his paws moving silently as he ran. The rabbit looked up to see him approaching and began to rub, but Breezepaw was faster. At once, he lung at the rabbit with paws outstrech. He held the rabbit to the ground and gave it a quick blow to the neck to silence it for good. Breezepaw smiled at his easy catch and held his fresh-kill in his mouth by the neck.

"Great catch," Firestorm meowed padding over to him. Breezepaw was turning into a fine young hunter even if he seemed to not care what every other cat thought of him. Sometimes he thought the cat would end up flying away with all the air in his head. His apprentice dropped the fresh-kill to the ground and shrugged.

"It was an easy one," Breezepaw mewed. His eyes flashed. "It was too mouse-brained to even feel my paws on the ground."

Firestorm's tail began to twitch in rage. "How dare you not give thanks to StarClan for the prey they have brought you!" His voiced grew to a snarl making Breezepaw crouch lower to the ground. His ice blue eyes stared down at the tom and Firestorm turned away. He heard Breezepaw awkwardly get to his feet to follow him. Firestorm gazed up at the clouds wondering why did StarClan give him the most ungreatful apprentice he ever known?

EDIT: Warriors Dictionary: I thought I was missing something!

Crow Food- Rotting Meat

Fox Dung- Used as a powerful insult

Fresh-Kill- Fresh prey

Gathering- The meeting at the full moon

Greencough- An intense chest infection like the flu

Greenleaf- Summer

Kittypet- Housecat

Leaf-bare- Winter

Leaf-fall- Fall

Loner- Cat outside a clan

Monster- Human machine, usually a car

Moonhigh- About midnight

Mouse-brained- stupid

Mouse Dung- A less powerful insult than Fox Dung

Newleaf- Spring

One Moon- One month

Rogue- A hostile cat outside of a clan

Sharing Toungs- Grooming each other

Silverpelt- The Milky Way

Sunhigh- Noon

Thunderpath- Road

Twoleg nest- House

Twolegplace- City/town

Twolegs- Humans

Whitecough- A mild version of greencough

I noticed you forgot some Clan Terms...so I decided to add all of the ones from the Warriors Wikia I'm apart of if its fine. I don't want to seem like I'm taking over the roleplay. :rambo:

General Terms

• Crowfood or crow food – A dead prey animal that has begun to rot. Can also be used as an insult.
    • Cutter – A veterinarian, but specifically refers to one that spays or neuters cats.
    • Fresh-kill – A dead prey animal caught for the purpose of consumption. Fresh-kill is hunted by warriors and apprentices, and given first to the elders, then the queens, and finally warriors and apprentices.
    • Gathering – The monthly meeting of the Clan held at places assigned as zones of truce when the moon is full. If the Clans begin to fight, StarClan shows their anger by sending clouds to cover the full moon.
    • Greenleaf Twolegplace – A place only frequented by Twolegs during summer, such as a resort or camping spot.
    • Halfbridge – A boat dock. Term was first used by Squirrelflight when Brambleclaw's patrol was exploring the new territory in Starlight.
    • Horseplace – A horse ranch or stables.
    • Hunting Patrol – A group of cats that patrol their territory to find prey to bring back for their Clan to eat.
    • Kittypet – A house cat.
    • Loner – A cat that lives in one place by themself and don't defend their territory.
    • Monster – A vehicle operated by humans. Examples include cars, trucks, tractors, and ATVs.
    • Moonpool – The place at the Lake where medicine cats and leaders share tongues with StarClan.
    • Moonstone – The place in the Forest where medicine cats and leaders share tongues with StarClan.
    • Mothermouth The opening to the cave where the Moonstone is located.
    • Rogue – A usually hostile cat who does not have a permanent home.
    • Sharing Tongues – Cats grooming each other, while sharing the latest gossip. A cat lies on the ground, talking, while the other licks their fur, listening.
    • Silverpelt – The large swath of stars in the sky (believed in fandom to be the Milky Way). These stars are a direct representation of StarClan.
    • Tree-eater – A bulldozer.
    • Thunderpath – A road. Monsters use them to travel. Thunderpaths have an extremely acrid smell. One Thunderpath, called Windover Road by Twolegs, separates ThunderClan and ShadowClan.
    • Twoleg – A human.
    • Twoleg kit – A human child.
    • Twoleg nest – A human's house.
    • Twolegplace – A human-built town.
    Time Terms

• Newleaf - The season of spring.
    • Greenleaf - The season of summer.
    • Leaf-bare - The season of winter.
    • Leaf-fall - The season of autumn.
    • Moon - The time between one full moon and the next, spanning 28 days.
    • Moonhigh - The point during the night when the moon is highest in the sky; midnight.
    • Half-Moon- About two weeks, half a month.
    • Quarter-Moon- About a week.
    • Sunhigh - The point during the day when the sun is highest in the sky; noon.
    • Season- One-fourth of a year in cat time.
    Distance Terms

• Fox-length - About the length of a fox; approximately a yard.
    • Kittenstep - Less than an inch.
    • Tail-length - About the length of a cat's tail; approximately a foot.
    • Rabbit hop - About a foot and a half away.
    • Mouse-tail - About an inch.
    • Mouse-length - About an inch and a half away.
    • Pawprint - About the length of a cat's paw; approximately three and a half inches
    Insults & Exclamations

• Crowfood - A (harsh) insult comparing the recipient to rotting prey animals.
    • Foxdung - A (harsh) insult comparing the recipient to fox feces. Also used as an exclamation (i.e.: That's foxdung!).
    • Hedgehogs will fly - An exclamation style statement that shows disbelief that a certain event will likely occur (i.e.: That will happen when hedgehogs fly.) used in many variations. Somewhat like Pigs might fly!
    • You fight like a kittypet! - a expression used to make fun of a way someone fights.
    • Mouse-brain - A (friendly-harsh) insult. Severity of the insult is almost always decided by tone.
    • Mousedung - A (somewhat harsh) insult comparing the recipient to mouse feces. Also used as an exclamation (i.e.: Mousedung! That can't be right!). Somewhat like how we say "darn it!".
    • Fox-hearted - An insult meaning cruel, cold-hearted, or evil (i.e. fox-hearted Twolegs).
    • Sorry catches no prey or sorry fills no bellies - Means you can say sorry, but that will not undo what happened.
    • Bees in your brain - An exclamtion style statement meaning a confused or a cat not making sense (i.e Have bees swarmed in your brain?).
    • I don't give a mousetail - An exclamation meaning that the cat does not care.
    • Great StarClan! - An exclamation used to signify extreme surprise or anger.
    • Stupid/lazy furball - An insult meaning dim-witted. Used primarily by Sandstorm.
    Living Spaces

• Camp - The place where a Clan makes their home.
    • Leader's Den - The den in camp that belongs to the Clan leader.
    • Medicine Cat's Den - The den in camp that belongs to the Clan's medicine cat. Sometimes referred to as the Medicine Den.
    • Warriors' Den - The den in camp that is shared between the warriors of that Clan.
    • Apprentices' Den - The den in camp that is shared between the apprentices of that Clan.
    • Elders' Den - The den in camp that is shared between the elders of that Clan.
    • Nursery - The den in camp that is shared by the queens and kits of that Clan.
    Clan Ranks

• Kit - A kitten younger than six moons.
    • Apprentice - A cat at least six moons old, and training to be a warrior. Apprentice duties include caring for the elders and bringing fresh-kill for the elders and nursing queens.
    • Mentor - A fully-grown (usually experienced) cat who is currently training an apprentice. Medicine cats can also train apprentices to help them, and eventually succeed them.
    • Warrior - A mature cat who has completed their warrior training. A she-cat is considered a warrior when she does not have kits.
    • Queen - A she-cat with kits to take care of or who is pregnant with kits.
    • Elder - An elderly cat who cannot hunt or fight any more. Elders are greatly honored and respected by their Clan for all the effort and hard work they have given to help the Clan prosper.
    • Medicine Cat - A cat who heals injuries, who is skilled with herbs, leaves and natural cures and sometimes receives special signs or prophecies from StarClan.
    • Deputy - A warrior that the leader selects after the death of the previous deputy to become the next leader after the current leader dies. A cat must have trained at least one apprentice before becoming a deputy. Deputies are in charge of various Clan tasks, such as assigning hunting patrols.
    • Leader - A cat who controls the entire Clan. Holding the most important rank in the Clan, a leader is granted nine lives by StarClan so they "can be first in every battle," basically giving them extra time to serve and lead their Clan.
    Retrieved from "https://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Terminology"

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    I hope its not to late. If not this is my SU. By the way the books are amazing!!!

Name: Tigerpelt

Clan: SunClan

Title: Warrior

Appearance: He is a rugged ginger with thick, but few black stripes down his back (hence the name Tigerpelt). His tail is black with a ginger speck at the tip of it. His ears are oddly smaller than regular so he can run faster to catch even the fastest of the rabbits. He has a T-shaped scar right behind his left ear(will elaborate later). His under belly is pure white with a pinkish shade because of his thin fur. His legs are ginger, but the paws are black and white.

Personality: He was born in SunClan territory, but by a loner, so he has trust issues with the other members of the clan. He makes all the warriors sleep on one side of the den while he sleeps in the corner in the other side. He is a great fighter and hunter because the deputy that took him in. That is the only cat he trust, him and the leader.

Other/Background:The T scar was placed their because a rouge cat attacked his mother killing her and his brothers and sisters. The only thing that the rouge cat did was make a deep wound so he could kill him easier, but the SunClan deputy found him right before he did. So, the deputy took him to the medicine cat, and he has lived their ever since.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back