• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Was Pichugirl hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    She was BOOTED OUT, And she was still posting , saying she never posted because she was away for the past 3 days..

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Then she should try and talk to an admin/praetor on IM so that it can be discussed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Her bannings gonna stick, she disregarded my warnings, was very rude. And loved insulting other members...she isn't coming back.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    billybob said:
    No,she excessively flamed someone after being warned not to.
    He is right. Blue warned members at the last therad she was at.So she did know.And she replied to the post he made.

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    No, I know EXACTLY what happend. She WAS in Alabama for 3 days. BUT her cousin, was home sick, FAKER...Her cousin hacked pichugirl because noyone else was home. When she got home she pmed me, then later was banned. Right after, Girlygirl pmed me she said how nice it was that pichugirl was banned, then said:"no need to thank me". And guess who this sick twisted wierdo is...Her cousin! There's the whole truth. I am willing to be asked any questions.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    OkieDays.. I had no idea, Sorry I was just sitting in my RPG Thread awaiting for prey..XD and I noticed she was banned o.O

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    She has used the cousin excuse in the past and it didn't work then, it won't work now - -; You people give bunny a headache.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Blue said:
    She has used the cousin excuse in the past and it didn't work then, it won't work now - -; You people give bunny a headache.
    Who was she before? o.O
    I have no idea even who she is..XD I just saw her post in my RPG.

Years
    3 REGIS said:
    No, I know EXACTLY what happend. She WAS in Alabama for 3 days. BUT her cousin, was home sick, FAKER...Her cousin hacked pichugirl because noyone else was home. When she got home she pmed me, then later was banned. Right after, Girlygirl pmed me she said how nice it was that pichugirl was banned, then said:"no need to thank me". And guess who this sick twisted wierdo is...Her cousin! There's the whole truth. I am willing to be asked any questions.
    using someones account that is logged in isnt hacking. hacking is SOOO 80's. get over it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    3 REGIS said:
    No-one belives me.*Walks away sadly* But it's true...
    She tried the cousin thing once before and it was proved fake, we don't need you questioning the staff's actions.

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    I was listening, I just need time to bounce back, in about a week or 2. :classic:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    You may get banned 3REGIS.The same thing happeded with Megatron.

selopez10

cutiepie trainer
    Years
    pichugirl is my best friend and she told me she didn't have no cousin over her house while she was is DC at her aunt's house!!Why was she banned then??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back