• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Was that a Dragonite Ash and Bill saw?

Dragonite or no

• It was a dragonite

Votes: 38 92.7%
  • Definately not

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    I'm still debating this one. I personally think that it wasn't a Dragonite, even though it looks to be that way, because Bill had already stated that 150 pokemon had been discovered and even Mewtwo had showed up on the list. Plus, the "thing" was taller than the lighthouse. Yet it looks like a dragonite on steroids. What do you guys think?

Ayla

Obessed XD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Hmm.. I think I remember what you're talking about, but I can't guite remember it. Can you tell me what episode it's from?

Years
    Episode 13 - Mystery At The Lighthouse

I think it is a Dragonite, it looks exactly the same, but its a hell of a size! Dragonite is a pretty big Pokemon as it is, but it was taller than the top of the lighthouse! Steroid abuse at its most! :laugh:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    It was a giant Dragonite, I mean look at the sillouette and you will notice the body, the weird antenae, and such.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I thought it was obvious that it was an oversized Dragonite... You can get people that are really short or tall, so I suppose you get that with animals and Pokemon too.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    It was definatly a Dragonite, except its eyes did gleam bright yellow the entire time. I'm not sure if a normal Dragonite's eyes glow yellow at night. =/

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    I know it looks like a Dragonite but then why would Bill say that it hasn't been discovered yet and people had already known of Dragonites?

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    I guess, too bad nothing ever became of it. I hate fillers, always leaves questions unanswered, not to mention they don't serve much in the plot.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Well I guess that explains it, but why would Bill be all like "Gee what could it be? I've already discovered 150 pokemon and that clearly has the shape of a Dragonite but I don't know what it is."

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    hmm, i always thought it was a dragonite, except for a few months ago when i watched the episode again and had my doubts. One: Why the hell was it that damn big? Two: There have been sites of other Dragonite, they said that Drake(the orange island leader drake) had been around for a long time, without anyone defeating him, and his signature pokemon since then had been a Dragonite! So, MAYBE, and i'm just spit ballin here, maybe it was a Mew that tranformed into a Dragonite, and just made itself that big....Like i said, maybe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back