• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Washing Your Hands

When you guys wash your hands what kind of soap do you use?

• Bar Soap

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Squirty Soap

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Your Tongue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never Wash Your Hands

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    How is it disgusting? o_o Not as if the hands are going to be contaminated, and certainly cleaner than most anyway, depending on the amount of time one washes his hand. Dx

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    I prefer the Squirty Soap for that clean feeling, but will use the bar stuff when possible. I wash my hands allot due to dealing with computers and all the stuff that builds up on them. YUCKY.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I use squirty soap always for my hands. It's the best!

Poké King

A Mixed Bag...
    Years
    • MD
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    I use bar soap and it makes my hands feel more clean than with squirty.
    Course I think your hands get less clean that way because your bar of soap will get dirty unless you wash it every time you use it where as liquid soap aka squirty soap lol doesn't get dirty unless the container is dirty.

Oh and I use liquid soap. And who would use there tongue lol.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Squirty soap. Sometimes foam soap but the kind they use in school bathrooms or public restrooms don't really work to me. All they do is smell good. D:

I only use foam soap if it's from Bath and Body Works. =3

I hate having to use bar soap since all those others hands have used it, too. And even if you do rinse it, your hands rub against it so it gets foamy again. D:

Liquid soap is the way to go! =D

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    [poser]Ew, who washes their hands? I mean, honestly![/poser]

Hey, what about foamy soap? I loooove foamy soap. Although, it really depends on what kind you get. I get this weird brand that makes my hands feel clean and soft (Because I neglect to put lotion on my hands so they're always really dry, and this is the one time they feel moisturized.)

Foamy all the way!

Actually I voted Squirty because it was the closest.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    [poser]Ew, who washes their hands? I mean, honestly![/poser]

Hey, what about foamy soap? I loooove foamy soap. Although, it really depends on what kind you get. I get this weird brand that makes my hands feel clean and soft (Because I neglect to put lotion on my hands so they're always really dry, and this is the one time they feel moisturized.)

Foamy all the way!

Actually I voted Squirty because it was the closest.

Ooooops, I forgot to add that. sorry.=B

Okay, if anybody uses foamy soap, just choose squirty soap.
    Again, sorry for the incovienence.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Well, it's a very funny story. Really? No.

In my downstairs bathroom we use use squirty soap. In the upstairs one we use bar soap. Who new there could be so many kinds of soap?! XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Bar soap up in my room since that's all that's in there. The liquid soap everywhere else. Not sure why my bathroom is the only anomaly in the house. @_@;

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Well, I use squirty soap, or more specifically, foamy soap!!! I love that stuff, it doesnt slip off your hand like a bar, it doesnt get messy like normal squirty soap, and it doesnt stink like tongues! :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back