• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wassup, PC!

PokemonDeceiver

TheTwistedDeciever
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2013
    Hey guys, I'm new here and I've just begun to hack Pokemon Leaf Green. I've always wanted to join a forum like this one, but never had the time.

My name is Dev, so if you find PokemonDeceiver a handful, feel free to call me Dev.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there Dev! Great to see ya here on PC. :D PC has a great Hacking section where you can get all the tools, advice, and the information you need in order to create a successful hack. It's the Emulation section! Many people have hacked Leaf Green before, so you'll find tips and tricks to make your hack pretty ~awesome~ :D

Best of luck in hacking, man. :D You'll do great! Don't be afraid to ask help over there if you need any, and don't hesitate to contact my good friend Cirno if you need help navigating the forums, alright! See ya :D

Heeey there, Dev! A big welcome to PC!

Yeah, wee have some really great tools and resources in our Emulation section for aspiring hackers, so you're definitely in the right place as a hacker. ^^ I'm sure you'll find lots of useful things here and will be looking forward to the progress of your hack!

Outside hacking though, our whole board is pretty active and has some wonderful people, so I hope to see you around as an active member. :D Just make sure to follow the main forum rules, of course; those are very important.

Enjoy your stay!

Years
    Hey guys, I'm new here and I've just begun to hack Pokemon Leaf Green. I've always wanted to join a forum like this one, but never had the time.

My name is Dev, so if you find PokemonDeceiver a handful, feel free to call me Dev.

Hi Dev, and welcome to PC.

PC is one of the best places for aspiring hackers due to our active ROM hacking community. Our Emulation section has all the basics you need when hacking, such as tools and resources. You'll even be able to communicate will fellow hackers there too. I might not be the best hacker in the world but you'll definitely have fun there.

We also have some other sections that you can check out if you need to take a break from hacking, such as areas dedicated to the Pokemon games, anime, trivia, clubs or just general chat. We have loads of friendly people here who are always there to help you out, including experienced moderators and admins who love to answer any questions you have.

Have fun, be active, make new friends and I'm open for a chat anytime!

- Hikari10

Back