• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wassupppppp

Amateur Conductor
Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    My name is Quote, but you can call me Quote. I go by Quote. I play Pokemon White and Minecraft. Those are the only games you'll be able to catch me on regularly, I guess. I enjoy writing music, roleplaying, reading, writing, and videya gaems. I look forward to seeing you 'round the forums!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Quote!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! Did you start the Pokémon series with playing White, or have you played the other games, too? XD

Minecraft's a pretty fun game! Cool hobbies, btw! We have a fan fiction & writing forum and also a roleplaying corner here on the forums if you're ever interested in posting any of the work you've made! :)

I hope to see you around, too! Enjoy yourself!

Years
  • Hiyah Quote and welcome to PC! Phew I was worried I might call you Quote instead of Quote but apparently Quote is the right wording... thanks for that. :P
    Ohhh very nice, those are wonderful games to be playing! How are those going for you?
    Oh wow you must be talented with all those interests! Maybe you can try to post some of your work once you have the right requirements? I'm sure the community would love to see some of your work.
    Hope to see you around! :)

Back