• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wat pokemon scares u the most?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2009
    Muk, d00d! thats one scary pokemon

sorry for double posting.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    If Pokemon were real, I'd be terrified of Pikachu, Raichu, Ratatta and Raticate. I hate regular rats, so I don't need ones that can conduct electricity or are super-sized.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    I don't know how things would be for me if pokemon were real, but just as things actually are, Electivire and Beedril scare me a lot XD. Electivire's constant smile/grimace is just weird, and just regular bee stings hurt so much, so I almost shudder every time I think of what it'd be like to be stung by a Beedril XD

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    well I'm not scared of any pokemon, but if a tangela or a tangrowth were real like in life and it tried to touch me then I would run and be scared. lol :laugh:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    None of em' scare me, they're not real. But the weirdest I would say would be Yanmega probably. It freaks me out. O_O

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    croagunk is disturbing in that way. I would say granbull, its a pit bull which i fear

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Any ghost especially Dusclopps, Duscnoir (or something like that, well Dusclops evo) and Giratina. I guess Gengar as well... :\

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    from Gen1 to Gen3 no Pokemon scares me until gender differences were introduced. Female Wobbuffet scares me.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Oh, an water pokemon scare in the same way as real fish scare me. Especially crabs and shrimp! Krabbys!

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    When I was little, I used to be scared of Gengar. But then after I went out of that phase, I had this huge obsession with it. XD

Back