• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Sapeiro

Random Trainer
Years

[offtopic]The amount of wrongness that can be found in the last part of that sentence, is over nine thousand xD[/offtopic]

I'm about to kick some Rocket arse at Mahogany town and my team is Pinsir 33, Quilava 33, Pidgeotto 33, Eevee 25.
This Eevee will evolve into Espeon, and I have another Eevee ready, that will evolve into Vaporeon as soon as I get a Water Stone, if I don't get bored and get a Golduck, just because I can.

The thing is... What'd your advise be for a sixth wheel? I was leaning to Kingdra, to add really heavy hitting to the mix, but some coverage would be nice too :B

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've never had a Kingdra of a Golem on my team. |D;;

Buuuut... I have Espeon(s). :D They're... all named Red. <3

Years
78. I had a Kingdra on my team once... it wasn't playing the role I was expecting it to, because it's special attack is mediocre.

Golem is probably the Pokemon that has appeared the most on my teams.

Espeon needs to be on more of my teams. It's got my favorite stat profile (fast with an extremely high offensive stat).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Espeon is my absolute favorite Eeveelution, because it was all due to an Espeon card I have that got me into drawing. I was soooo freakin' happy when I learned that Red's Vui evolved into an Espeon. <3

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015

Hey look at me Tara, I'm posting in your forum! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I prefer Umbreon, actually. /shot

Sapeiro

Random Trainer
Years

I remember I had my first Espeon, when I didn't even knew about the two "new" eeveelutions (back in the Gold days...)

I was like... "WTF? This sucks. I wanted my Jolteon!"
I then tested it on battle, and suddenly was all "This. Is. Freaking. Awesome."

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2011
I want Pokemon White. Wargle is a cool war bird and is an exclusive to White. I like Eevee the best, personally.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
80. You know what I just realized? My profile picture on Facebook has been the same pic of Espeon for 11 months now.

I like your facebook profile of Espeon~ <3

I'm getting Pokemon White for Rankurusu and Doredia.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I am definately getting pokemn White just because of the fact it has White Forest. I prefer White Forest over Black City anyday.

Oh, and I wont set it back to zero. I ain't that mean..

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wow. I thought for sure that it would be back to zero when I noticed your name as the most recent post. XD;

I had Red as my profile for a while on Facebook, but then I got my kitten. It was after the whole Pokemon thing I think though. XD

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years

The only reason I haven't yet is because I want a ghost buddy; XD

Yeeah, I remember having a siggy with Thorton Frontier Brain when that 'bandwagon themey thing' was in.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I jumped on the Bandwagon back in March with Red. Go freakin' figure? xD;

Back