• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

reminds me of nica

Ahhhhh, I should really consider doing something productive on my Platinum. I don't feel like going through Victory Road though. D;

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2022
It's a little annoying wit it going back to zero every 2-4 posts...
I wish I had another DS so I could transfer over all my platinum stuff to HG...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm used to the zeroing because of WOFZ (before it closed) and DLTMS0, haha.

I have siblings, so luckily I can just steal one of their DSs whenever I need to transfer something over to another game of mine.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mnnn... Not really. Pokemon is one of those games that doesn't require the R and L buttons to play it and enjoy it. Least up until HGSS. Don't know about B/W.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Does it? I don't recall using L and R for HGSS.

If I don't have my sister or brother, I always have my cousin and such to trade with. xD;

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
Years
11. Pretty much the only buttons I use in HG/SS are the directional pad. I use the touch screen for anything that it's possible to use it for. xD Oh, and I have lots of extra DSes, so trading with myself is easy... But I don't have anyone else to trade with.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Zero.
I've never used the L and R button for any Pokemon game, but I think BW will be using it. I don't know. Anyway... my LR buttons on my DSi are screwed as well. xDD;;
They still work... well. They have about a 20% of working most of the time.
I HOPE THE 3DS LR BUTTONS DON'T SCREW UP ON ME. :<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I only got the egg nature trick to work once on me. I fail at timing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's pretty simple to do, but you have to have good timing (something I don't have, haha).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The trick is to put an egg that you want to know the nature of in the first slot of one of your boxes. Then, you switch to a box (right next to the box with an egg) that has a Pokemon in the first slot of the box. You wait until it's in the middle of switching from the type it is to the nature, and quickly switch (by using L or R) to the box with the egg. If you time it correctly, the place where it would have shown the nature of your Pokemon would show what nature the egg is going to be.

... I hope that makes sense.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2015
Urrh I love nuzlocking but its so hard.
I keep on wiping because im lazy

Back