• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

if there's a grass and ice rock, then i hope i can get those two. i wish i could get white so badly, but i have to wait a few days to get it, then more time to even play it...

i hope that there's some kind of pokedex guide for white like with diamond, because that could come in handy, especially if it has maps. i regret not buying one for hg, because i went up mt silver to find moltres, then found out i went the wrong way...at least i have it now...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pokemon Trivia isn't the liveliest place in general, so it's not too much of a surprise.

I myself haven't played White for a few days, but I have been busy studying for exams and such.

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

in my house, i can only play on games 2 hours a week, but all of us ignore that rule for playing games...speaking of which, my hg was stolen by one of my siblings *cough*younger brother*cough* and now i am severely pissed off, because that's 3 out of 5 pokemon games that were stolen, te 2 i have being ranger and ruby...the worst thing is that i haven't even had it a year yet...

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years
  • i never let people borrow my games because i either never get them back, or they come back damaged...

i'm getting white on tuesday! wahoo! my wait is nearly over!

on a random note, i want to say that i'm busy reading fanfictions when not doing pokemon trivia. currently reading: kingdom hearts/shugo chara stories on fanfiction.

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

why on earth would i let them borrow my game? my older brother is already getting black, and my younger is planning to get black as well (months from now...) actually, they both had platinum, both went missing, we found 1, and just when i was going to compare a few things with it and my hg, it went missing...again...so i doubt that this is a good idea...

all in all, my siblings are lunatics in some way.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

They're both getting Black? Yeesh. xD Does this mean you'll be joining them in getting Black, or are you going to be getting White.

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

i'm getting white first, but i'm going to get black as well someday. it's because everytime my little brother gets a game that someone else has, he loses his and blames me, and ends up stealing someone else's game, claiming it for himself. it probably doesn't help that my brothers share a room either...the only good thing about it is that i bribe my little brother to get me books from my older brother that he keeps claiming he doesn't know where they are...

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

i never restart anymore, and even if i do, i just trade to one of my sibling's games. i only really restarted in ruby for all the starters, and when i finally did the story again, my blaziken was in the 80's of levels, and until i got the last badge, it kept taking naps...but it beat the pokemon league all on it's own, (only salamence and altaria survive for more than 1 round, by the way) so i'm proud of it. it's lvl 99, nearly 100, but i don't feel like playing it now...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I restarted my Ruby on accident, Sapphire and Gold whenever I was bored, and Pearl because I felt like it. Then there is Silver in which I lost way back, and got a new cartridge a few years back. I was soooo happy.

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

we've had at least 2 or 3 silvers in our house, and 1 soulsilver. my older sister's most recent (if you can call it that) pokemon game is leaf green. and that was a gift from a friend. the rest of us have gotten a ds pokemon game, so it's kind of funny.

EDIT: i got white, finally, and now my big brother will try to help me get wifi for the victini event. i also got the first game guide and preordered the second because it will take quite some time to learn the entire unova pokedex...i'm really happy.

Last edited:
    Back