• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

smithtism

Blank
Years

Excluding Surf and Fly, I hate using HMs PERIOD! But what's really annoying is that the Move Deleter is always introduced late in the game, thus making it so that people who don't like using HM slaves have to sacrifice perfectly good moves for something that will become less and less useful throuhhout the game.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Some of the HM moves are pretty good though, like Surf, Fly, Rock Climb, Waterfall, Strength... That's about it, haha.

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
in black and white 1 run through of the elite 4 gives you about lvl 1-50 with EXP. Share.
i've done it a like 10 or so times.

echolocated

rated R for robocop
Years
Really? I did that once with my Cranidos. It worked out pretty well, and i even got him in a Hall of Fame. I prefer endangering the Audino species, though. I have too many Hall of Fames(Halls of Fame?:P).

BlueHighwind

EEEEEEVEEEEEE
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012

Hai guys, back from a million years ago.
On topic - I hate grinding, I got my Strategic team up to level 60-ish, then it got boring as HELL.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I never really liked grinding in general because it's more work, but I have noticed that sometimes in the beginning of the game I can be overleveled, while then later in the game I'm underleveled because I'm even less unwilling to grind. There have been so many times when I went to the Elite Four underleveled, hurr.

Years
10. Grinding is pretty easy if you tell yourself you will battle every last wild Pokemon you run into and buy large quantities of Potions or Super Potions every couple towns. Well, at least from my vantage point. Though I make it a point to not lose any battles early on so I can follow this strategy.

Back