• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
It's most unlikely that there will be any Ruby/Sapphire remakes, before the graphics has gone way up. Pokemon R/B/G/Y had very poor graphics, and Pokémon Silver and Gold wasn't thaaat much better.
R/S came in with some much better graphics, and I don't really think they are gonna remake that.
But that's just my opinion :D
Oh yeah, 13

I just read Candracar's post, and saw he also wrote that's my opinon. x3

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years

Naaw true I do want a ghost friend... I'll aslo give credit too sorry. :3
I really want to see a R/S/E remake since I hate the whole desgin of them to be honest. D:

Olli

Years

But that would mean, there would be a new remake of R/B/G/Y

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I agree angel. I don't know what it is, I think it is because it isn't in the style of today's technology. I think after the third game of B/W is released they should make one..

and 16.

PS: My humour is good! D: Hahah; XD

EDIT: Ninja'd so make that 17.

Olli

Years

Yes yes! I am a ninja. But you're probably right Curious.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years

But I noticed that tons of people really emjoyed those series. So I think just the remake of today's graphis would just up the happiness of the fans. I don't really know what else they should include. :?

Olli

Years
Blue version
It was the first version I ever got and I have just loved it :D

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years

My ocusin gave me Blue version, yet my other cousin gave me gold. I prefer gold though based on the fact I mentioned previously. I never could beat Blue.. which was confusing for me. XP

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years

Mine would have to be Heartgold also. I love the graphics, & it has berries, which the original Gold didn't, & the berry pot. I don't know about you guys but I love to grow berries & in the rest of the games you had to remember where you put them. In Heartgold you carry it with you. The downside is you can only plant 4 berries at a time.

I've never playied Blue.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years

I don't actually mind planting and growing berries, but it isn't particularly my hobby since my 'mom' sends me enough already.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

Ooh, favorite version?

Well, it used to be GSC. Then it became Emerald. Then Platinum. Then HG. Now it's Black, for these reasons:

Spoiler:

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015

I second TOA.

BW is getting awesome, or so it seems.

candracar272

That person
Years

Ooh, favorite version. Even though B&W looks absolutely amazing, I'm going to say R/S/E for the nostalgia. I started playing Pokemon a bit late, so Sapphire was my first game. The Hoenn region is my all out favorite. :D

Back