• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

LMAO, plot twist, twice I guess haha
    Btw guys Im really not content with this, all the ghosting is happening too early lol, change your timezones, I should be sleeping now anyway but Im studying.

Anyway someone better boo right away, I need my perma ghost lol

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    2 3. ninja'd

@Flare You literally got 150 because I decided to double post. xD Congrats, haha!

@NinjaSven The game starts over at 150. xD

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I dont think thats a legal win >:(
    Btw double posts are usually deleted by the mod along with a warning and umm that would still make flares post 149 so ya idk haha

Meadow

Years
    5...?

But in this case, I sincerely had no clue that someone else was gonna let it end. xD

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Hey if Revise doesn't acccept it that double posts don't count I'll gladly say it. 8D

Hey, random, did anyone do anythinv for April Fools yesterday? I know I had fun.
    Spoiler:

Meadow

Years

Upon reaching 150, the counter is automatically reset to 0.

I have a feeling that I'm gonna be in serious trouble for destroying this game once Squirrel (or Sora) comes back... but, I guess it couldn't be helped haha.

@Flare Lol, did you draw on that?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Darn internet keeps kicking me off. I'm going to bed. -.-

@Revise it's taped on googly eyes. 8D They thought they found them all, but this morning the milk was staring at me. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Hahaha, I leave Revise alone for a couple hours and this is the result? ;)

Whilst I am ashamed of your under-handed double-posting tactics, I think it's only fair that Flare gets the permaghost status now and the counter resets (well, did reset 10 posts ago!) to 0. :D What ghost Pokémon do you want to be Flare?

Flare that picture actually made me choke on my drink from laughing. XD

So what does everyone think of the idea of Pokémon Z? :o

Meadow

Years

Whilst I am ashamed of your under-handed double-posting tactics.

It actually wasn't a tactic. You missed us refreshing for like hours (and VMing each other about it), and no one wanted to post. I was 148 so no one would pressure me, but I felt I had to take a stand to let this game keep moving. In other words, I gave up competing for 150, and decided to let someone else go for it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Relax I was kidding XD It's fun seeing the game become so popular haha. Hopefully we can get some more ghosties in here soon :D

Meadow

Years

Oh, sorry haha. I've never broken any rules in my entire life (besides in 2007 when I asked for a ROM link XDDD), so I was really darn nervous haha. But is this really okay with you? =/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Na don't worry haha, I'm just glad someone actually said 149! Obviously don't double-post whenever you want but for something like this if it's stopping a game from continuing then I'm fine with it. The rules aren't set in stone, it's a case-by-case thing and I'd hardly stop a game from progressing just because of that :D

SO HOW ABOUT DAT POKÉMON Z, EYYYYY? ;o

Meadow

Years
    16. ninja.jpg

Ah, okay. That makes me feel better now. xD But wait, that timing of yours... were you perhaps watching us from afar? =O I'd find it hard to believe that you randomly showed up by a coincidence. xD

As for Z Version, I would love it! Green is my absolute favorite color, and since Zygarde is green... hehehe.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Nope, complete luck! I was out friend friends all night, if I'd have seen the chaos I'd have posted 149 myself paha.

Eww I hope it's not green, that's such a lame colour </3 I'm personally excited for Zygarde to become more important in the games - he's an interesting Pokémon but I've not got much idea about his origins or role. His hidden moves sound really cool too, I'm excited to see how they work in-game and how he gets them.

Meadow

Years

But green isn't lame. =(

Putting that aside, though, I would love to see more of Zygarde as well! Maybe there might be a conflict between the three Legendaries again, who knows? =D

Nope, complete luck!
    O_O

...what is this I don't even xD

blue

gucci
    Years

I think there was an interview with Game Freak saying something about we shouldn't expect Pokémon Z. I could be wrong but they're always coming up with new ideas and throwing the most unexpected game patterns out recently. I wouldn't be surprised if we either got X2 Y2, XY or even a cross-over between Delta Emerald and Z.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back