• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

A dandelion is a yellow flower and Dandylion looks like a combination of the flower and a lion.

Ohhhh, I knew that much, but I thought something we said in our conversation punned with Dandylion somehow. (lol) And nah, only the lame dub does puns. xD

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

@Squirrel, when did you change your Misdreavus in the first post to Drifloon? And are you abusing your mod/thread master powers to claim yourself a shiny Pokémon?

Meadow

Years

Oh, that's nothing to worry about haha. What's really worrisome is that Squirrel's abusing the Action Replay that I let him borrow. <_<

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Hey, the Who's that Pokémon? is advertised at the notices. That might pull some more people in here. It is already getting busier, but the more the merrier, right?

Meadow

Years
    19. (fixed)

May I ask which names? (I would assume you're talking about the PokéName game, but I can't be too sure.)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Not sure it was the catchiest notice ever but it seems to have worked, got a lot of responses so far XD

As for shiny Drifloon, anyone can have a shiny if they want! Just ask and I'll shinyfy your choices, it's not like you gain anything from having it shiny so I'm cool with anyone having it haha.

Meadow

Years

Yep, maybe because of the word "rewards." xD Nah, who am I kidding lol. It sounds fun, nonetheless!

Oh, and can I have my Action Replay back now? <_<

Years

Squirrel, just wanted to let you know, doesnt matter how badly you mess up all the emblems, the Haunter one in this thread (50 posts) make up for all of them!

Also, I'm getting this soon. The first time I really worked for an emblem. But Ray is Ray, cant help myself.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Also, I'm getting this soon. The first time I really worked for an emblem. But Ray is Ray, cant help myself.

Which is this? I don't recognise it :o

Haven't played Rumble yet and won't get to for a fair few days, really can't wait to try it though, my brother's been playing it and apparently it's really fun. Diamonds seem very necessary and apparently it'll be hard to go through without buying some so... we'll see. XD

blue

gucci
    Years

Rumble World is fun, haven't played much of it yet though. It's hard to find the time to sit down and play it since it gets you hooked for hours on end. ;_;

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jun 10, 2024

Rumble World is fun to play for a little while. I haven't really played it all that much because it didn't really interest me. I don't know how it compares to the other Rumble games, because I never played the series before, but Rumble World doesn't seem like that difficult of a game.

The most frustrating part so far is making sure the drat balloon goes to the area where you've never been before instead of always going to the one you've caught every Pokemon in. Twice.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Rumble World is ridiculously cute and I couldn't help setting Torchic(first caught) as my partner. XD

Also since I'm too lazy to look it up and already on here, what's with the pink named special Pokemon? Like Punchy Pansage, Healthy Weedle, and Greedy Magikarp? But lol at Greedy Magikarp. My brother glt a Greedy Grovile and I thought of that cutscene from PMD2. XD

Meadow

Years

Oh, those Pokémon? I might have seen those in the original Rumble as well. I guess they might have a few stronger attributes, but who knows haha. So are the Pokémon still limited to two moves?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back