• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Lol guys, you got completely lost.

Weiss Schnee's post is 50th I think-

Also, yeah, dont trust sponsors...sponsors are the ones who sent you that clean water...absolutely >: )

Years

Let me fix this.

Dont mind me.

Just a huge Ghost/Dragon god passing by.

BOO

Weiss Schnee, you are the 50th post. Count it from the top of the page. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Sorry Aslan D:

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

No prob! Also I feel like the 'clean water' might of been poisoned Weiss. It's the Hunger Games after all, who has the time to be nice? ;]

That being said, I'm amazed that the tributes sing songs and tell each other stories seeing as they're fighting to the death and could easily catch each other off guard. Still a bit sad seeing x and y user hang out with each other and then one of them stabbing the other the next day. cruel world :(

Years

No prob! Also I feel like the 'clean water' might of been poisoned Weiss. It's the Hunger Games after all, who has the time to be nice? ;]

That being said, I'm amazed that the tributes sing songs and tell each other stories seeing as they're fighting to the death and could easily catch each other off guard. Still a bit sad seeing x and y user hang out with each other and then one of them stabbing the other the next day. cruel world :(

You and I apparently cos we wasted so much time chatting about each other haha.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I like how I die from thirst after gaining clean water from a sponsor the day before. They must have given me a teaspoon lol.

It's be so inconvenient if the clean water was also a poison.
    Right? >: )
    hehehe

One time when I was using PokeSpe characters Platinum died Night 1 of starvation. Didn't they feed her before the games?! XD
    Another time Silver poisoned Yellow then later Platinum tried to poison him but like Sven she drank it herself and he became so paranoid he died of thirst. In the next Round he fell out of a tree around Day 3ish. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Added Weiss as
    but I am a little confused not gonna lie! Will post actually interesting stuff later but right now just updating thread before work XD

Edit: Just updated Game Index, fixed a few broken links (previously linked to old closed threads not the new versions) and added 4-5 missing games; please say if you notice anything missing! ♥

Last edited:

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
    Years

Does someone have a mega evolution that they would want gamefreak too make ?Personaly I would like to see a mega evolution of frosslass because glalie has one and frosslass not .

blue

gucci
    Years

Mega Froslass would make sense since we got Mega Glalie, but personally I would love to see Mega Froslass anyway. If that were the case, we'd also probably see Mega Slowking and Mega Butterfree too.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

Apparently not!

So between all the protagonists of each game, who do you think would win in a Hunger Games similar to the stimulation?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back