• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years

I wonder what those complications actually were since it honestly seemed like a great bonus event to encounter. A long time ago I used an AR just so I could battle it at all.

Years

I hate how some evolution methods got screwed over heavily in Sun & Moon. King's Rock being postgame-only effectively prevents you from using a Slowking or Politoed in the main story, and then there's those stupid location-based ones. Why GF, why?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Hello people of this thread.

If they pull a remake of D/P anytime soon I would hope they at least make Arceus cathable with no strings attached. Also would they really re-remake Gold/Silver?

HIIIII, WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE! WE HAVE POISONED ICE CREAM. :D Awesome to see you chatting here with us. ^__^

I agree about incorporating Arceus into the game without events or anything of that sort. Preferably, I think it might be even cooler if they find some way to give it a major role in the story! Regarding re-remakes of Gold/Silver, I'm not even sure if Game Freak knows if they want to do that, haha. It seems they've been doing eShop/Virtual Console releases to keep older games more accessible, so they managed to avoid remaking Red/Green a second time. =p And until Kanto gets a re-remake, I think Johto will also be put on hold. Maybe. xD

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years

HIIIII, WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE! WE HAVE POISONED ICE CREAM. :D Awesome to see you chatting here with us. ^__^

I agree about incorporating Arceus into the game without events or anything of that sort. Preferably, I think it might be even cooler if they find some way to give it a major role in the story! Regarding re-remakes of Gold/Silver, I'm not even sure if Game Freak knows if they want to do that, haha. It seems they've been doing eShop/Virtual Console releases to keep older games more accessible, so they managed to avoid remaking Red/Green a second time. =p And until Kanto gets a re-remake, I think Johto will also be put on hold. Maybe. xD

Thanks for the welcome but I'll have to turn down that offer. Thank you. : )

I don't see how they couldn't take this opportunity after throwing in Deoxys for free Oras. Finding the Plates around Sinnoh will have a lot more meaning if they simply just make it available. Can only hope.

Me too on the major role I wonder if they could just Remake Platinum instead and throw the whole group of Diagla, Palkia, Giratina, and Arceus in. Probably wishful thinking.

What if they start making sequels the new thing like Black 2 White 2 so they would't have to remake it?

Meadow

Years

Thanks for the welcome but I'll have to turn down that offer. Thank you. : )

I don't see how they couldn't take this opportunity after throwing in Deoxys for free Oras. Finding the Plates around Sinnoh will have a lot more meaning if they simply just make it available. Can only hope.

Me too on the major role I wonder if they could just Remake Platinum instead and throw the whole group of Diagla, Palkia, Giratina, and Arceus in. Probably wishful thinking.

What if they start making sequels the new thing like Black 2 White 2 so they would't have to remake it?

But poisoned ice cream tastes good... xD

Making sequels to old games (instead of doing remakes) sounds like a very interesting idea! I can even imagine it happening, too. Only time will tell, eh?

And believe me, a lot of people (myself included) would have loved to see an Emerald remake rather than OR/AS, ahaha. Sadly, it's probably not gonna happen. ;__; Maybe Giratina and the Distortion World can still be incorporated somehow, but it'll be a bit trickier to maneuver the story. Actually, now that you mention it, maybe D/P could possibly serve as the guinea pig for legacy sequels! The Generation IV games already felt like they had fleshed-out stories, since they didn't suffer from as many hardware limitations as their predecessors. That being said, they aren't as desperately in need of a remake, so there could be room for something more creative! So many possibilities here!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Happy valentines.

I for one prefered oras to emerald remakes but i dont want to get shot at. :/ either wouldve been fine really. people wouldve complained way tho so oh well.

Stories are good, sequel it up.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years

But poisoned ice cream tastes good... xD

Making sequels to old games (instead of doing remakes) sounds like a very interesting idea! I can even imagine it happening, too. Only time will tell, eh?

And believe me, a lot of people (myself included) would have loved to see an Emerald remake rather than OR/AS, ahaha. Sadly, it's probably not gonna happen. ;__; Maybe Giratina and the Distortion World can still be incorporated somehow, but it'll be a bit trickier to maneuver the story. Actually, now that you mention it, maybe D/P could possibly serve as the guinea pig for legacy sequels! The Generation IV games already felt like they had fleshed-out stories, since they didn't suffer from as many hardware limitations as their predecessors. That being said, they aren't as desperately in need of a remake, so there could be room for something more creative! So many possibilities here!

For a few seconds maybe. DX

Yeah I think we're way past the chance for another emerald. And I definitely like that idea. I haven't played Sun & Moon but I heard that many things where changed up. Honestly people where expecting a version Z and then they happened so maybe sequels will be the next surprise. : P

Happy valentines.

I for one prefered oras to emerald remakes but i dont want to get shot at. :/ either wouldve been fine really. people wouldve complained way tho so oh well.

Stories are good, sequel it up.

I prefered the remakes as well honestly it was literally onlybthe missing Battle Ftontier that dulled things for me other than that they were amazing.

pkmin3033

I liked the PWT in Black2/White2 more than the Battle Frontier. Which surprised me, because I didn't like much else about those games...

Meadow

Years

Oddly enough, I like both of them equally! A few years ago, I got really addicted to the PWT and grinded out hundreds of BP, haha. On the other hand, the Battle Frontier was a lot harder, but I enjoyed all of the diverse facilities and whatnot! :D

pkmin3033

I never found the fourth gen Battle Frontier particularly difficult, although the third gave me the run around at a couple of points...I don't usually bother with facilities like that postgame, aha. Too busy filling out the Pokedex if I decide to play after the credits.

Meadow

Years

I generally have a harder time winning in most facilities because my battling skills are pretty bad haha, but the PWT was a very odd exception to that. O_o

From what I've heard, the Battle Tree sounds like a more interesting version of the Battle Maison, except it immediately starts on the highest possible difficulty. I doubt I'd even make it to the Special Trainers at this rate, eheh. Maybe I'll try it eventually!

pkmin3033

I'd have to finish Sun to try out the Battle Tree. I just couldn't stand it. xD;
    Playing HeartGold again right now for a little nostalgia...I miiiiight have cheated and used my old AR to get the GB Sounds straight away.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

that is the best use of an ar i agree

The PWT was amazing and the only side/post tournament thing Ive completed, its fun and cool. Most of the frontiers and stuff are boring or annoying to me, I wonder why i liekd the pet?... ._.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

The Battle Tree is a huge upgrade over the frankly terrible Battle Maison although the choice of special trainers is odd. Cynthia is a pretty cool choice but Dexio and Sina being Gen 6s representatives is very strange and Grimsley being in is just plain random.

The PWT for me is still the best Battle facility for me. I completed it defeating Cynthia, Alder and then Blue in the final of the Champions Tournament. My team Garchomp, Female Jellicent and a Shiny Reuniclus which I caught in the wild as a Duosion that luckily had excellent stats.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years

that is the best use of an ar i agree

The PWT was amazing and the only side/post tournament thing Ive completed, its fun and cool. Most of the frontiers and stuff are boring or annoying to me, I wonder why i liekd the pet?... ._.

Even though I haven't played it the chance to fight Legendary Trainers seems like a great way to get hooked. :15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back