• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Now I'm kind of reluctant to get Super Mystery Dungeon! I have heard that the game gets those sudden spikes in difficulty during the story line.

It still looks like a decent game. And Target is doing a promotion where you buy two Pokemon items and you get a third free. I'm going there for the Charizard TCG box that will be released next Saturday and the Celebi Generations box, so why not get Super Mystery Dungeon at the same time?

Years

After all that waiting I haven't bought PSMD yet! I knew it would take me a long time to complete and that I wanted to play through Yellow and then it would be all about Pokken! I do find MD games the hardest of all!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I don't see why people would preorder the games already with so little information, unless you want to buy both of them anyway.

I don't have a 3DS, so I might not be able to play them, but I'm considering to save up money in order to buy a 2DS with Sun/Moon when they come out, there are probably special deals to buy both of them in one go. Too bad my job has been reduced to once a month. :/

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Well, I'm getting both Sun and Moon, but I haven't preordered them yet. I'm waiting to see what if there's going to be a bonus for preordering them first.

I am sad that I missed the ice cream event, but I had two horrible weeks at work and wouldn't have been that active anyhow. I would have felt guilty if I did sign up and had to miss it.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

I haven't preprdered gen7 yet :3. I want to see more info and then buy them. And as I said a long time back, I'm only going to decide on my version from the exclusives.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

I'm considering buying both versions, one for regular play(my main version) and the other to do a nuzrun of. Though as of now I'm not sure yet.

Years

Darn not ghosted on the new thread...

Anyways, I preordered Pokken and will get it on Friday. IDK about Sun and Moon... Depends on the version exclusives and the legendaries.

Oh yeah, Hades, you have an amazing pic of Xander, my husband. HE IS MINE AND IF YOU STEAL HIM I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND SIC MY BLAZIKEN ON YOU

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back