• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I took that quiz when it was first released, and wound up getting Ground.

So does that mean I'm Lycan?

(The picture was actually of Hippowdon, so...)

Uh... maybe?

I had Alakazam as the picture when my result was declared. I'm not a huge fan of Alakazam at all.

Years

Messing with Pokemon Photo Booth again...

Watch out for Ghosts...

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Ah, so the Pokémon is randomized? In that case, I had Rampardos, which I think is pretty cool! :D

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Never forget this conversation. Ever.

Ah, the nostalgia. I remember that like it was only yesterday. Too bad we still haven't figured out who this "best person alive" is. Nope, totally not.

Ah, so the Pokémon is randomized? In that case, I had Rampardos, which I think is pretty cool! :D

I think it is. On my second attempt I got Darumaka. I'd rather take Flareon, please thank you.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    35. Of Fairies, Sylveon and the Swirlix line are the only ones really like

As for my Rock types, I love the Roggenrola line, Cranidos, Golem, Onix, Tyrunt line and Archen

Years
    36 I like Sylveon the most of the fairies, but Gardevoir is a close second.
    As for rock, Rampardos and Aggron are cool.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Took the quiz again. Still got Ground. Still got Hippowdon.

Hippowdon is my spirit Pokemon.

There are more Rock Pokemon that I like than I originally thought, now that I've looked at a list of them. I think my favorites are Tyrantrum, Archen, and Aerodactyl.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Spoiler: Im sorry to disappoint you but
    Watch out for Ghosts...

You know like
    Nyarth

I loooove Aromatisse, Clefable and Sylveon~ The Rock types I hafta go with Rhydon it's sooooo cool!!! And so is Archen but Idk if Id actually use it, I prefer Ground to Rock so most of the ones Id say I liked I realize its Ground not Rock or something like Aggron. :')

and im not scared of ghosts but if you ask my friend Percy hed tell you my running vengance against Morty and Fantina

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years

Oh wow, totally forgot about the Rhyhorn line! 'Horn and 'Don are awesome! Rhyperior is alright, I use it in PSMD a lot.

The only types I would not have accepted on that quiz are Dragon, Bug, and Ground. Other than that, I could see myself as any one of the other types lol

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Even without Sandshrew my favorite types Id have accepted wouldve been Poison and Ground, Normal is acceptable too tho. :') Bug wouldve been nice. Id have been a bit more upset if it had been Dragon or Ghost tbh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back