• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years

Watch out for Ghosts...
    Watch out for Ghosts...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

I recently finished my White Grass Monotype. (Sawsbuck was the star of my team). The Black/White Post game is disappointing, thankfully the Post-game was fleshed out significantly in the sequels.

The Black/White storyline was very good I feel however. Needless to say N's Reshiram (Dragon/Fire) was a very tricky opponent with a Mono Grass Team.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

That's why I never sell off any of my video games. I'm never sure if I'm ever going to want to replay them again.

Years

The problems of a Pokemon fan whose interest is on the decline... maybe Sun & Moon might help give you a boost if there's a good dose of fresh content.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Well, Pokémon is a lot more than just the games. We can easily love the characters without actually playing every single game. And who needs Pokémon games, when you can have Pokémon Trivia anyway?

At least that's just the intro, the Pokémon catching tutorial is way worse. (Mostly because you even have captured a couple of Pokémon all by yourself at that point. :P)

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years

So, Pokemon Snap came out on the Wii U E-Shop in Japan. Are you guys excited for it coming to come to your country? Which other games would you like to see come to the E-Shop?

At least that's just the intro, the Pokémon catching tutorial is way worse. (Mostly because you even have captured a couple of Pokémon all by yourself at that point. :P)
    Watch out for Ghosts...

Last edited:
    Years

I do hope the Snap re-release comes out internationally as well because I know the secret fan following behind this game.

Years

Well, Pokémon is a lot more than just the games. We can easily love the characters without actually playing every single game. And who needs Pokémon games, when you can have Pokémon Trivia anyway?

19 or the person whos like ARE U A ROOKIE?? LET ME SHOW U AROUND

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

The problems of a Pokemon fan whose interest is on the decline... maybe Sun & Moon might help give you a boost if there's a good dose of fresh content.

True that. Me myself is starting to lose a bit of interest in the series, but I'm hoping gen7 will give me a nice boost.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

So, Pokemon Snap came out on the Wii U E-Shop in Japan. Are you guys excited for it coming to come to your country? Which other games would you like to see come to the E-Shop?

I have to admit I've never played Snap, but I think it's really cool they're remaking old games. I really want to see remakes of the old Pokémon Trading Card Game Game and if possible some newer versions of it. I know there's the TCG Online now, but I also want to see play some more in the pre-Gen V era (before they started to break everything. :()

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back