• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You are viewing Watch Out For Zombies version 2.0. In the past, vicious zombies who loved resetting numbers had taken over the previous thread. Now, it's your turn to become a zombie and reset the count as you please! And yes I totally stole this layout from DLTMSA v3.0 because it looked nice, all right?

This game is similar to Don't Let the Mod Say Anything and The Count to Infinity as you have to post the number that comes after the one in the previous post. However, this game has a twist: If someone becomes a zombie (this will be explained in the rules), they can choose whether or not they wish to reset the count or continue counting with you. As a result, you never know when the number will turn back to zero...

CURRENT ZOMBIES
    Normal: Zeffy, Darkly the flygon
    Permanent: N/A
    NOTE: If you have more than one account and get 100, 200, or 300 with one of those accounts, you cannot zero with any other account BUT the one that is a zombie, unless one of your other accounts also becomes a zombie.

Example:

Lloyd: 1

All right, let's do this!

---

Genis: 2

I'm going to become the first zombie for sure!

---

---

Lloyd: 101

What, I missed it by one? Oh well, let's try for 200. After all, if one zombie gets the power when they reach 100, then wouldn't it be even better if someone becomes a zombie by reaching 200?

---

Colette: 0

I'm sorry, Lloyd, but I just want to try my new power out. ♥

---

It's pretty simple, ne~?

CURRENT RECORD
    249~

UNO. ALL PC RULES APPLY. BREAK THEM AND YOU'LL BE SORRY.
    DOS. REMEMBER PT'S/OT'S FOUR WORDS RULE.. You must have not two, not three, but four or more words in every post. Emoticons and the number (unless you spell it out) do not count!
    TRES. Please post the right number. If someone posts 1, you post 2. If someone resets the count, you post 1. Edit your posts when necessary, though this part isn't too important (since some people are too lazy, have slow internet connection, etc.).
    CUATRO. There are three ways to become a zombie. First, if you are the one to post 100, you become a normal zombie! That means you can post the number or reset it whenever you want. You're also not affected by the 300th post made. Second, if you are the one to post 200, all the other normal zombies become regular players and you yourself become a normal zombie. Finally, if you are the one to post 300, then you become a permanent zombie. HOWEVER, if you become a zombie from posting 200, you may not become a permanent zombie even if you post 300. And if the count gets to be 400 and higher, nothing happens.
    CINCO. Have fun! Or else!

Last edited:

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Darn. I wanted the first response, but this person on MSN who doesn't know who Noishe is AND THEY PLAYED SYMPHONIA distracted me. ;___;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I saw. xD Those are epic examples~ /can totally see each of 'em saying that.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Not to mention they're the youngest of the group.

/Colette as a zombie is like how she is when she's undergoing the Angel Toxicosis

I really hope Letty posts in this...

That was another bit of boredom. At least I didn't do 'em in Japanese Kanji or Hiragana :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I snagged that from Touhou 7. Made a few adjustments so it would be symmetrical, though. It MUST be symmetrical~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes~ Or else Kid wouldn't be happy and spaz. xD

I need to find that opening.

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    I wonder ... who'll be the first zombie... Sammy must know...

Sammy knows everything about zombies...
    Sammy fights with Redeads often...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Best thing about Rossu-Pie being the thread maker is that she's awesome she's my pair i love her in a sisterly way she can keep the zombie lists updated. c:

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Ah... love! =D

There's still love somewhere, at least! =D

You saved my day, Tara.
    Now I can truly smile again... =)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back