• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    8. Yeah I hope she re-joins our ranks sometime soon, it's been kinda boring in here without her around
    Haven't really seen M4L that much either lately

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Well guys, you know School has started for the majority of our members here...even fo me, but im in college and I don't have any classes today.

knowing Silv, I'm not worried. She goes to on heck of a school.....(I got to find out if that school has a website) She is problary stack up to her nose with homework, that and trying to keep her other selfs under control.... She usually shows up late at night, EST time.

about Misty....I have No clue where she disappeard to.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    11. Aww, you guys missed me? Well, sorry for not being in OT for a while, but I've been multi-tasking a lot lately. I always fall behind in trivia while multi-tasking, so I haven't been coming on as much. Don't worry, it's the weekend, so I'll be coming on more often.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. aww, i feel so loved~<3 and dogboy, dont you dare say we didnt try to help you... i threw a pheonix down, remember? (unless it didnt post for some reason, but i did try) those things revive the dead. theyre what brought me back twice out of my three pc deaths

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    0. aww, i feel so loved~<3 and dogboy, dont you dare say we didnt try to help you... i threw a pheonix down, remember? (unless it didnt post for some reason, but i did try) those things revive the dead. theyre what brought me back twice out of my three pc deaths

Yes, but SOMEONE Threw hot chilli pepers at it, preventing it from finding me untill a few hours ago!

BTW, Silv, your school has a confusing name....I was on it's webpage eariler....it it calls itself Both a college AND high School.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. yep. thats cause it used to think its course was rigorous enough to give a college degree, but they kept the name when they found out it wasnt.

@lolmence: im not quite sure what happened that time. i just kinda came back. maybe it had something to do with that new drink i had...

(you win if you get the reference!)

a curse on whosoever threw the peppers.
    uh, im gonna log off for a sec to switch computers. this is the one me mom goes a-pirating on, and she should be coming home soon...

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Yeah welcome back Silv!
    How you guys going?
    I won't be on long, but will be back on later tonight for sure!! If we haven't drunk too much :P

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    1. Oh, last night I was at the world premiere of John Cleese's latest show! The tickets were horrendously expensive, but it was all worth it :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back