• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrell Badd

Banned
    Years

.....It appears.....he was shot...in the elbow.... only once....there is no gunpowder burn present...the shooter was..... at least two yards.... away from him.

Edit: ...Kay.... It's a different one.... and has....the great thief....become a great ninja?

Meracle

Lesser Fellpool
    Years
    13. (23rd level of lol that you said 22th and not 22nd)

Edge: *a symbol on his hand appears and starts glowing* Heal! *a white light surrounds him for a moment, and his injury is healed a bit* There we go. Merry, I don't know where the others are... We crash-landed here after realizing we'd left you behind. The others could be anywhere.

Me: *ears droop* Well... At least we know they can take care of themselves...

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Lang:

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Hey, Kid. you said something about it being your fault that this Cat-girl named Meracle got left behind? let's hear it, then!

Meracle

Lesser Fellpool
    Years
    25. *whips around to face Lang* I'm a FELLPOOL!!!! A Lesser Fellpool!! I'm NOT just a cat!!!

Edge: Merry, calm down... *to Lang* We landed here for repairs on our way from Roak to EN II. We decided to do some shopping and exploring, and Merry got separated. I... Didn't notice she wasn't with us when we left. Reimi noticed, but I ignored her when she was trying to tell me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back