• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
    18. Wings: *grabs G's arm* G, lets get out of here!! *starts trying to pull G away* *Tyki's long fingernails slash her across the shoulder* OWW!!! c-come on... G, lets go!! *pulls him away, TYki chasing* *turning corners randomly, trying to shake off the pursuer* *eventually losing Tyki, she is now hopelessly lost*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

*is back where we first entered the Arc.*

Wings?

... I can't leave Song all alone... G would never forgive me if something happened to her....

[Wings, where are you?]

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    23. <so do you... gah. me head really hurts... its definitely more than instability and a bad dream...> *leans against a wall* *wall spins around, to Wings' and G's considerable alarm* *lands on the other side of the wall, where Yami is* oh... hey there.

(ohai dere. o, if you need a pair that bad, i still have several unpaired accounts. Rose, Shadow, Buncle, Sonata, and Merry, to name 'em.)

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

(OOC: Pizza is yummy! Xd)

Wings.... there has something that has been bugging me..... it's what Aura said about my Destiny....

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years

Mm, I wish it could last longer, but alas, it is gone.

And starting tomorrow, who knows when I'll get the chance to have pizza again... Oh wait, we get it Fridays. Never mind.

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years

I'm going to Saratoga Springs. Apparently they have their pizza day on Friday :/

Hmm, any chance I can join in? This account was gonna be for the stricter RPs, but seeing how none have caught my interest (or the interesting ones are closed), then...

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

What's wrong?

...Wait...let's leave this arc and get back to Hyrule...

(OOC: You can join us if you want.)

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years
    [I see.

Character's name is Lachryma, by the way, but you can just call him Rym.]

*crash*

*thud*

Ugh... Where the heck am I? Where's... Where's my mistress? And her brother? Am I...alone?

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

(NINJA! remember your number)

I really don't know...but I get the strange feeling that it is related to my destiny...

G, could you open up a portal to get us back to Hyrule?

*notics the new person*

...Who might you be?

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

Let's go!

...New guy, come with us!

(OOC: Even though you told use the charachter name, he just showed up, so it's natural that we don't know who he is.)

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years

[So sorry, had to go home. Not much time on now since I have to pack.]

*it takes him a while to realize he's being spoken to, and once he does, he bows in a formal way*

I'm very sorry. I didn't hear you speak until now. I've had other things on my mind, like how I got here and how my mistress and her brother aren't around.

My name's Lachryma, by the way, but my mistress and her brother call me "Furniture".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back