• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    PANGYAAAAAA~ <3

/needs to put that on her laptop again, and hopes the fourth version works.
    /loves Lola. just wanted to say that.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I like what's-her-name-that-psychic-gal-or-something /yeah it's been a while

And I was about to yell at you for being up early, but I forgot you're in NY, which means it's also roughly 9:20 where you are XD

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Does she ride on a broom, and is she a caddie?

Even if I was in Florida, it would still be the same timezone~ :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I believe she was a golfer herself, but had a female caddy.

/Wiki

Arin. Right. Hey, that's "Rina" if you put the "a" at the end.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Ariiin~ She's pretty cute, aye. I think my favorite golfer might be Koh, though. IDK. XD; /just loves Lola. and her pigtails. they flap! flappity flap flap~

/yeah idk.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I call her Kooh, but I think that's how they spell her name in the PSP version /idk if it's different in the computer versions

Oh yeah, and I like Max for the whole Sephiroth expy thing |D /silly TVTropes

For caddies, I kind of like Lola too. Because she can put up with my Uncle Bob. No rly, I have an Uncle Bob. He isn't a fat police cop though.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I can go either name with her name, really. xD I don't remember what they call her on the Wii Game or the MMO Game.

XDD Niiiice.

Uncle Bob~ I don't think I've ever used Uncle Bob. fff, really? That's pretty awesome. c:

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

In Story mode in the PSP game, you have to play with him in order to unlock scary-policewoman-san whom I ship with him.

...Or you at least have to play as him.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Cecilia?

I unlocked him in the Wii game, but in that game you can go ahead and play as one character the whole time if you really wanted. So I've pretty much been Hana since the beginning of the game.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

/has no idea what you people are talking about

So, I'm finally reading the rest of PokeSpe. Just finished the Emerald arc this morning (after getting back from cleaning an hour or so ago DX) I'm still deciding who I like best of the series so far. >.>

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

I thought it was Cecilia, but I wasn't sure for some reason XD

Hana~~~

If the PSP game has Lucia, I'll try and stick with her. Because that's my online nickname, yo.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

We're talkin' Pangyaaa

XDD Niiice.

I don't remember if the PSP game as Pangya or not. At least the one in America.

It wasn't hard to be to figure out who was my favorite PokeSpe character. >_>;

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. wait, whats all this about a Cecilia? *rl name is VERY similar*

oh, you finished the Emerald arc? what did you think of the part where his hair comes down? *laughed her head off at that*

Yellow is me fave character, but Red is behind by about one thirty-twooth of a hair's breadth

in other news, PARAJIKUROROBENZEN PARADICHLOROBENZENE <3

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

You mean "exactly the same" and not "VERY similar", right? /brick'd

And wasn't that chemical a certain someone's favorite chemical name or somethin'?

My fave PokeSupe character... It's a three-way tie o3o Of course, the one whom I have the most fanart of is kind of obvious, but...

Tara, you need to joooooooooin us on Neopets :D

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    5. RAWR, its VERY similar, not EXACTLY THE SAME!!!! me name has two E's not two I's!!! RAWR!!!

idk, its a recurring line in Destructive Brainwashing Song.

yes!!! NEOPETS!!! i actually won a purple paintbrush from the fruit machine~

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Ahhh, I'll see about it~ I'll probably make a new account though, as I do love my Old account, but I don't have to heart to ditch any of my Pets, and three of 'em are Kacheeks. XD;

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Ooh, how pretty~

I'm just glad to have gotten over that stupid Vaeolus thing in the Altador Plot.

I have a Kacheek in hopes of turning it into a Chomby <3 Hence why it has that ~special~ name.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    7. the Vaeolus wasnt that hard. but i do NOT wanna do that waterworks puzzle. finding the right combo of 8 switches? not me cup of cocoa.

yep~ i used the PB on me Ruki!! and now both me pets have Petpets, a Wadjet for Emeradoryn (Bori) and a Bowla for Amotyss (Ruki)

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

xDDD Nice.

All my pets have dorky ten-year-old names, aye.

I'll prolly make one after I take a shower, because I really need one. :B;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yeah... the Emerald arc actually became enjoyable, after I got over the horrible translation quality at the very end >.>

BTW, I WAS RIGHT!!! I KNEW who Guile was! Well, I knew it was one of two people, but to think... and what happened to the other guy! Bad... very bad. And to think: the armor came from Team Galactic, of all villains! Shoulda guessed, though >.>

But yeah: I like all of them, to be honest. Emerald is my least favorite, though. I know that much. He's arrogant, and has no manners. You'd think he'd have learned some so as to impress Chris.

Curse this slow computer >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back