• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

You've never been on a Virtual Pets site? It's pretty much you sign up, pick a "pet", and you take care of it while getting monies so you can have it battle, blah blah blah.

So in a way it's a whole bunch of games. With a Pet.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm not really much of fan of those types of games. I prefer my Final Fantasy and games of those nature, as well as my shooters. Zelda is teh awesomeness, too. And, it goes without saying, but Pokemon is also on the list of my preferences.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I like Minigames sometimes. Just a little thing to do when you're bored without worrying about a plot or anything.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

That's about how I am. I play them only when I'm in the mood to keep things light and fun. Usually, though, I prefer the plot more than anything. And anything that gives me nice rewards :D

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Aye, pretty much. Though sometimes I do enjoy the gameplay enough that I don't mind too much about the plot coughpokemonrangerscough

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Pokemon Ranger!! I love those games! /has captured every single Pokemon in both games at least once, including the DLC ones

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

What I really liked about it was the interesting catching method, really. XD; /has only played the first one, and hasn't gotten all the Pokemon yet because she's been lazy.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Meh. I was bored, and it was fun going around and hunting them down. I miss those games..... Can't wait for the new one to hit America.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

The new one does seem a bit interesting aye. But maybe I should play the ones before it other than the first one before I play that one. XD not like they're connected or anything, but still.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Well, the Go-Rock Quads make a cameo, and the Professor from the first is in it, so it's somewhat connected :P I'm sure they'll probably be back in this one, too.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Well, when I said that I mean storyline wise. You don't HAVE to play the first game to understand the second game.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I know... I was just kidding around :P

But, anyway, I gotta go. Gotta get ready to preview Sorcerer's Apprentice! Woot!

✮Cyber✮Beauty✮

Artificial Intelligence_
    Years
    62. Although there are plots on Neopets. Just the other day my user reread one from when she first joined when she was approximately three years of age. It was the ski lodge murder mystery. Furthermore, the plots give prizes with which my user appears to find pleasure in, depending on the size and how far you get/if you completed it.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I had those when I was in Middle School, because a whole bunch of other Kids has 'em as well, aye.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I had one.... when I was 6? 7? Those are like the original portable virtual pets, right? If so, then yeah.... I took mine everywhere. Until my Dad took it away. He wouldn't let me take care of it, and didn't take care of it himself, so it died :(

Then I found Pokemon :D

✮Cyber✮Beauty✮

Artificial Intelligence_
    Years
    67. My user has never had one of the virtual pet toys known as Tamagotchi, although she wanted one for quite some time. Instead, she played Neopets, constantly forgetting and having to make a new account. Until she discovered the fan phenomenon known as Pokemon, that is.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Nobody's posting in TCTI. ;A;

And well, the shadow in your avi, Tara..it's too dark.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ah, Tamagotchi. Good times, good times.

Nya, finding a higher quality FT OST vol. 2 download has made my day. Figures I burned a CD with the lower quality tracks yesterday, too XD /oh well, time to discard that and burn the higher quality stuff on a new one.

Also, investing in the stock market is fun~

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Heya, Ros! Long time, no direct speak! What's up? o3o

Meh. It gives you something to do. And, in the end, it gives a reward of sorts.

Stock market? Invest? Aren't you a little young for that? /shot

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back