• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. someone tried to kill Dogboy. at first he thought it was Code. then i ended up dead with a knife in me back, detectives started popping up all over the place, Dogboy was alive, there was some out-of-place talk of stripping, Jordan confessed, i got kicked out of the afterlife for being too weird then came here and took a bullet for the Jordmeister (new stupid nickname FTW!) which she herself had fired. Dogboy had also been shot. then at the hospital, im resting up and the Jordmeister tries to beat me into a bloody pulp. (does a pretty good job too). so now the Jordymeister is on trial again.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    6. yep. things around here tend to get fun when i get bored. and when im not here for more than a day or two, the convo constantly shifts back to "where is silv". gives me teh warm-n'-fuzzlies every time. I LOVE ME FRIENDS!!!

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    ^,^ There aren't many people I super miss when I'm gone, but I can say you're one in the select bunch of my close PC friends.
    And of course they miss you even more in this thread than anywhere else, consider your post count here. XD

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    8. yep. they even started calling me the master. but thats coz this here is me fave thread. i think i even like it better than DLTMSA. its a lot goofier here~<3

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    11. i love this thread. its goofy, and everyone who posts here is just so arceusbleep EPIC. i love all of you! *sings* "I will never let you fall! I'll stand up with you forever! I'll be here for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven!"

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Dear You? Never listened to it. Guardian Angel makes me cry sometimes but it's so good... And I just realized how startlingly much it fits the character from that little story intro thing I had you look at on teh last page. XD Oh dear.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Oh. Pretty~! I only caught a few words. >,> *needs like, an eternity more of Japanese lessons*
    But yah, Guardian Angel reminds me of the things I wish I could express to all my friends... It's a good song.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    Spoiler:

i want to be the guardian angel of all me friends, the one wwho will sacrifice herself to help her friends.

i posted the full lyrics outside of css tags coz this is a special event... check me WOFZ post count for why!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back