• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Ah, a little bit bitter for some reason, Mr. Rebirth? Heh. Well, I DO have bodygaurds. Who have guns. Which hold gunpowder.

And are you asking of my relationship with the victims?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2010

Sure thing Spica.

Ms. Sakura... You seem somewhat suspicious.. So I'm bringing you down to the precient for further questioning. *takes out a second pair of handcuffs* *puts them on Ms. Sakura*

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Hurt these wrists and my fans won't be too happy when I can't play guitar, hmm? It's fine though. I have time. And getting arrested could get some media attention. *laughs*
    And no need for formalities. It's just Sakura. No last name, no title. Just Sakura.

Spica P.I.

The answers are in the stars!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    40. Yes. I am asking both of you how you knew the two who were shot. It will help me to figure out why someone would want to kill them.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    "but bullets only release gunpowder when they are fired please explain"

"ms.stilletto is my secretary and Dogboy is an old tech buddy i recently introduced them
    they were a great couple"

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    *rolls eyes* I have enemies. They needed a little... warning. It's not like anyone gets hurt. That's why I was running around. My bodyguards got lost somewhere back. I was searching for at least one of them. Not that I can't defend myself. Just wouldn't want to ruin these shoes by kicking some jerk's face in.
    Silv is a childhood friend. Dogboy worked on the crew for some of my shows a while back. Not much else to it. They never did anything much to me.

(ooc: aw, crap. I gtg. <.> My mom is about to kill me for procrastinating again. ;-; )

Spica P.I.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    3. *came with them to ask questions* I see... Can either of you think of anyone who may want them dead?

Hello, Mr. Edgeworth. I hope you don't mind my working on this case as well.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    "i'm not going to ask the obvious i don't get paid for that"

"gumshoe i want my phone call"

Last edited:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    (OOC: see ya soon sakura, i'm gonna be gone for 30 guys so see you then)

Spica P.I.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    10. I'm sure you can take care of things here. I'll go check on those two at the hospital.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    ::::::::Hotti Clinic::::::::::::
    ::::operating room:::::::::

Nurse: Doctor! Hurry up! He might not make it.
    Doctor: I'm going as fast as I can.
    Beep..................Beep........................................Beep................Beep
    Doctor: There! Finished!.

::::Hotti Clinic::::::
    :::::Intensive care Unit::::::::

Me: *is in a hospital bed, unaware of everything*

Spica P.I.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    1. *arrives at hospital*

Nurse: Ah, you're the one who brought in those two gunshot victims earlier.
    Me: Yes, how are they?
    Nurse: They're in bad shape, the girl in particular. We're doing our best, but... It's not looking good.

Spica P.I.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009

Nurse: Doctor, is he allowed visitors yet? The girl who brought him and the other gunshot patient in wants to talk to him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back