• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    12. I'm just posting before I do the dishes.

Aww just for me ^^ haha and I'm sure you've got a great voice =)

@ Mikey: That's harsh man but I know how you feel. My ex was cheating on me with my former best mate for 2 weeks before I finally caught them.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Aw man. I'm sorry to hear that. You're not the only one with relationship issues. Actually one of the reasons I ended up writing songs today was cus of some problems of my own... =\ it really... Sucks.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Hah. I don't mind. It's a super long story but I can give the gist of it.
    I've known him for three years. He's my ex-best friend's ex-boyfriend. We talked all the time. He told me he'd fallen for me and I believed him. Then... Just. I guess he got tired of me or something? Nothing horribly tragic happened. He's just driving me insane.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    1. I be back, but posting from the wii.
    @ h*s: He sounds like a guy I know...but the guy I know only says it to "get lucky"
    How do you feel about him though?

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    :/ I shoulda seen it comin. It's partly my fault.
    Anyway. >.< I don't usually share my feelings like this. Even my rl friends don't know everything. We can talk about something more lighthearted. ^.^

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    4. Ok, let's talk about my UBER sexiness then? I mean, something interesting.....xD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

Stop this instance! I'm back! lol
    ^ count is wrong.

EDIT: He edited it.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    8. Haha welcome back.
    @ Mikey: I don't really know how I can help you man, sorry
    @ Sakura: Well yah, who else could I be reffering to? Definetely not Mikey(no offence) xD

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    11. Woo I make people laugh, and they don't even need to see my face (shot for lame joke) =P
    @ Zelfier: Nudgy boy? xD

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    @nudgenudge: It's better than someone saying "nude" again. Oh which is so easy to type by the way.
    Yah, he can't be that bad looking. :b especially if he likes to talk about his own sexiness so much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back