• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    My Ba: 7200

Time for the big guns!

Using the power of the Millennium Puzzle, I call forth one of the Great gods of egypt!
    Obelisk The Tormentor I summon you!

Go Obelisk, attack that Summoned Skull with Fist of Fate!
    Your Ka is destoryed!

.Silence's Ba: 4300

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    Full Power Time

I use my Pyramid of Light to seal your Obelisk Back in its cage.

Now I pay 500 of my Ka to realese Andros Sphinx from his Ka.

Andros Sphinx attack his Ba!!!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Not so fast! I activate one of my face down slabs! Mirror force! it destorys your Ka, and negates your attack!

Now I summon the White Dragon God (BEWD) from the stone slab!*

GO my White dragon! attack his Ba!

.Silence's Ba:`3300

*see Yu-gi-oh: Dawn of the Duel for more nfo.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    I pay 500 Ba when Andros Sphinx is destroyed to call from its Ka

Sphinx Teleia!!!!

Now I play Monster Reborn to revive my great Andros Sphinx

Pyramid of Light!!! Seal the Winged Dragon withen its Ka *the Pyramid of Light on my neck sucks up Winged Dragon of Ra*

now my Sphinxes attack you directly!!!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    You are a fool to attack a monster that i didn't summon yet! i still Have my Blue-Eyes! your attack didn't go though!

Now, I atctivate a spell slab Copy Ka! it aallows me to copy 1 Ka into as many as i lke...I ong as i divide my ba by the number of copies i make! and i chose 2!

my Ba:3600
    Now i have 3 White dragons!
    Now i use the Millennium Scale to fuse these 3 together for the cost of half my Ka!
    They beome the 3 headed dragon god! (Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon)

my Ba: 1800

Next I use my Final Spell tablet! Rageki! it destorys all Ka you control!
    Now my 3-headed Dragon, Whipe out the Rest of his Ba!

.Silence's Ba: 0

@Silv: There is only 1 Ka per soul...but the person can choose if that Ka is good or evil by their own behavior.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    You forgot one effect when both my Sphinxes are destroyed I can summon a Ka of much greater strenght.

THEITHEN THE GREAT SPHINX

he can also increase his attack by 3000

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    There is Only one Ka inside one's soul...however if you ae evil, an Evil Ka will form and get sealed into a stone slab

Those Ka that i used in my fight with .Silence were already sealed in slabs (besides the Ka fusion ones) from other evildoers

oh really!, well this isn't over yet!

I play Duster of spells! it eliminates all spell and trap cards on the field! and when you Pyramind of Light goes, so do you monsters! and my Obelisk returns!
    Obelisk! End this!!!!!

.Silence's Ba: 0

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    *Puzzle Flasshes*

Yami me: Multiple personality disorder....that might be possible, but i doubt it....You Silv, you need to becoming friends with your Other selfs...like I did with my partner....Me and Dogboy2709 share the same body, but in reality, we are two different people.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. hey, guess what? i finally figured out why i was having so much trouble controlling crazy silv! turns out she and evil silv had teamed up, meaning i was holding off both of 'em.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back