• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. whats wrong with weird? who wants to be ordinary?

oh great. dogboy is offline (either that or something has gone a tad funny). and he didnt say he was leaving my mind... is he planning to camp out in there? thats probably a bad idea... i should try to pull an all-nighter for his sake i guess.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    I found Dark Silv's Room... and set a trap for her...that's why i didn't say anything....

But as i was setting up the trap, I heard some shouting coming from the door 4 doors down...man Whoever was behind that door was LOUD!!!!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. uhm... im not sure WHO that was... there are a ton of loud mes. and things may have gotten a bit mixed up in there... i fell asleep. which means i lost control of the passages, open doors, etc. which means they might start changing as you move around, and physics might stop making sense.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Don't worry about that...once i noticed that it started to move around...I took over control temporialy with my Milenium Key...

I'm heading to the exit of your soul now..and there is this door with a lot of cursing going on...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. oh thats just great. angry silv is awake. shes pretty powerful, and she tends to like to study up on anything she considers even a slight threat. which means she probably studied up on the millenium key... (she was very active when i saw and read that part). she might be able to snatch your control away. if she does, shell probably make gravity, inertia, etc. stop working right, and then set them against you.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    I'm far away from there now.

I'm closing in on the exit....and there was this door that was just opened a crack....i peeked inside the "you" inside the door said "whoever you are, please don't hurt me..."

Who was that

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. must be paranoid silv... odd, i thought she went poof on her own years ago. ow. argh, its annoying when more than one of the unusual silvs are running rampant at once... angry silv is pretty upset that i let some "random" person into my mind. hopefully she'll run into wild silv...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. i was wondering why flirty silv was being so quiet...

and we call wild silv wild because shes kinda... monkeylike. the place turns into a jungle around her (literally). shes a ton of fun, but she NEVER goes to her room... shes always monkeying around elsewhere

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

any idea how to get flirty silv off of me?

and there is this door with a room that is cut in half..one side is full of books and the "you" there has a huge brain, and on the other side...there is no books....but the you in there still has a huge brain...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. oh yeah, the intelligent silv twins... no ones quite sure why theres two of her. as for flirty silv, try shoving her off. if she only finds you cute, youre in luck, shell probably go away on account of you being a "meanie", but if shes developed a crush... i feel sorry for you.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    god...I wonda what Eefi would think about this...

*tries to shove Filtry Silv off*

It worked!

I'm leaving before things can get any weirder.

I activate the power of the Millenium Key to leave Silv's Soul!

*Leaves Silv's Soul*

*Comes back outside to the posistion i was in when i first entered her Soul and removes the key from Silv's forehead.*

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    I have a gun for this....

*Takes guns out* this guns shoots pils to take care of headaches

*Shoots pills into Silv's mouth*

*falls to floor*

I...forgot...to mention....going into ones soul...takes a lot...of enregy....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back