• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    *head snaps up, eyes open. His eyes are on fire, but the rest of his face remains unreadable.* One of you!! One of you has the crystal! I will take it by force if I must... I never meant for so many people to have to get hurt... But you leave me no choice!! You thought you removed the bomb from the girl? *chuckles madly again*

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    when are we gonna finish our rp

and i don't like the name haunted mansion TBH

Wild Irish Rose

She who runs with the Sidhe
    Years
    7. -grits teeth- {Kraken! He's making his move!! What do I do? What can I do? Who is he going to aim for? Does Dogboy still have the real crystal, or did he hand it over to the police? Who has it? WHO? Who is Kye going to aim for? And I'm guessing SilverStilletto is still in danger... Grr, come on, Kye, what's going through that head of yours? Kraken! Hidden again!! I can't see anything! Who else? Where else can I look?} -looks at everyone in the room, her eyes darting back and forth- {All this blue-green, orange, and purple... I can barely tell who's who! I'm guessing that flare of red is Dogboy... Kraken!!!! I can't do a thing! I know he wants the crystal... But how can I be sure where he'll strike?}

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Like I'd tell YOU, Prosecuter. Excuse my earlier blunder. It seems I did not have time to pay enough attention to someone like you. You are of no threat, nor concern to me.
    *turns to Dogboy* you do not need to know either. Please hand over the crystal if you want your friend to remain unharmed. I would really love to leave her alive.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    how the fudge did this rp somehow
    go from being a magical quest trying to retreive an antidote for silv
    in a cave with a group of people trying to save silv
    including kye who is now for some reason in a court room
    being questioned about a bomb of some sort

pplease could someone explain the logic sense and the point so this mini rp?

C
    __

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    I do not think you realise that we are beyond your silly little "civil" methods. Court is useless, prosecuters, or whatever you want to be, are USELESS. Someone is going to die. It can be one girl. Or it can be two. Or even more if you force me. Your choice. I will win. I MUST win.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

*All of a sudden, a whip comes out of nowhere and whips Kye*

*Franziska Von Karma enters*

Franziska: You. Shut your mouth, or my Whip will have more fun

me: I'd do what she says if I were you, Kye. That whip is painful, Right Silv?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back