• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Wi-fi battle Silv? Woah, Quilfish wiped out your Lucario one hit? Dayyumm

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Lol cool, wish My router would let my ds connect to wifi.

@ Gazza: yah still the bount arc, haven't been watching it much lately, only on ep 81

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. me Palkia did a good job tho... and Lucario killed his Feraligatr. that was the funnest battle ive ever had~~ the only other time i battled against a non-NPC, it was me Gold version vs. me bro's Silver version... and i was sure to lose coz he had a lv 100 Charizard waiting for me.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i'm actually waiting for episode 157 to load

i've never had wifi battle i had a go of that shoddy battle thing but it sucked

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Only wifi battles I've had have been over Battle Revolution.
    But I haven't been able to find anyone on PC who wants a BR wifi battle :(

@ Gazza: ohk sweet, It's sorta boring me that's why I haven't been watching it. Stupid Bount arc ! Lol

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    yh the bount arc is boring

vid has loaded i'll be back in 20

Years
    1. My brother and dad brought the Xbox with them to the family "cabin" and brought 3 of his friends with them. They took the Wii, too. So now I have no Xbox or Wii... or my TV (but I wasn't gonna use that anyways).

It's been nearly 3 years since my brother and I last did a battle between our teams. My brother is leveling up my Diamond and Pearl teams for me, though, since he gets in game money from doing it. Plus, he likes how I set up my teams. We're both too lazy to properly EV train, though.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. i dont know anything about EVs or IVs, and i was just using the team i like best of what i have in Pearl. and... i use AR *cheater* but it was fun!! i did so much better than i thought i would!!

Years
    3. My brother used his AR to get Pokemon that you can't possibly catch Stateside without attending events that either already happened or have yet to happen... but he's kinda refrained from using it because he finds it more fun to use the GTS.

He did bust the GBA AR that I had, somehow.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Alrighty Gazza, see ya when ya get back.

Hey CCFE, for your wii do you have PBR?

:O Silv is a cheater! Naughty!! Hahah :P

(13)

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

(OOC: Hey Guys. I'm Back from Dinner. I had to go over to me cousin's house. Oh well, Back to the RP. I'll try to chat in OOC, too, Alright)

Yes... It was.... Your Wings, they droped to the floor and started to lose feathers.... So, I just left the Doctor's office.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back