• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 1. What might that be, Dogboy? And Silv, I know the feeling. I was at a new school in Tennessee last year around this time, and stayed for three months. For the first two, I had virtually no friends and only knew to do work and miss the old days. However, just know that it's not going to last. Each new semester you meet new people, and it'll be a chance to start over again. Friends aren't hard to come by when you need them. It probably doesn't help coming from me, but I just thought I'd let you know you're not alone in the feeling.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 0. the one friend i had at this school, i had a fight with. now i have no friends. im failing two classes, having no fun, and im not happy. another thing ive been doing more since starting at this school: getting sick. and then i miss school. and then i have to catch up. and then theres so much work that i get behind. and then i get even more stressed. and that in turn ends up weakening me immune system (stress does that). so i get sick. and the cycle repeats.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    *appears from lurk box*

hey ya spotted me XD

just watching some bleach and watching you guys not rp :O lol

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I'm here! 1

BTW, I know that school scene well. I have been in three schools in the past two years. The second one I was only at for 3 months. My newest (and last, BTW) high school has been the pot 'o gold at the end of the rainbow, though. Just trust that things'll get better, and make an effort to make friends and you'll get better. Also, about the sick thing, try to go regardless of how you feel. Also, drink more O.J.

As for the laptop, I know that road well, too. Mine is a crappy Dell Inspiron. Stupid thing keeps losing its screws and the lcd just all of a sudden got a red line on it.

Edit: Curse you, Rebirth! Aargh! DX

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back