• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Where IS everyone? And why hasn't anybody watched red vs. blue? XD
    Seriously. Just watch til ep 7, and if ya don't like it, then fine. each ep lasts just 3 minutes! The quality isn't great at the begining, because it was made many years ago, but the jokes are first class. XD

Lucy

☂snow fairy, don't say goodbye
    Years

All the themes I use seem to have the same white background for posts, actually.

It just fits with my theme :D So to speak.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    6. i guess thats true. geesh, im tired... goo thing tomorrows friday. then after next week i get a three day weekend. then i get four hour days for four days... i think one is only two hours. then i get another three day weekend. then i get two days. then i get a four day weekend. then i hope me school's furnace breaks.

Lucy

Years

I get a three day weekend too, next week.

And there's been talk of us going on a field trip next Friday, which makes it even more fun.

Lucy

Years

What are exams?

I've never really taken them before.

And what's this about an RP? I know you guys do that sort of thing here, but...

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

(OOC: Exams are another word for "Tests" basically. and me and Silv do Mini-RPs here. Rps that don't follow the rules of the RP section.)

::::::::::::::::In the cave:::::::::::::::::::::::

Holo: *sniffs around* *ears perk up* *tail wags* Just as i thought... they are stil lthere.

*The trio sees the Shadowy things bounded in the light... unable to use there shadow powers.

me: it looks like it's time for this! *Pulls out Demon sucker Vacuum.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::meanwhile-outside the mind::::::::::::::::::::

Innkeeper: What's this? one of my customers? *Calls 9-11*

Attendant: The nearest hospital is in the Castle.

*The hospital attendants load wings into the ambulance, somehow not seeing her Wings, even though they are in full view.*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (exams = BIG IMPORTANT TESTS. two hour long tests, around 200 questions per test... yep. we rp all the time here)

Sky: uh... lemme check first... *glows faint yet bright silver* ... yeah, thatll work this time

Lucy

Years

The closest thing to that that I ever had to take was the Math High School Assessment that I took in 7th grade XD And the Maryland State (or School, or something like that) Assessments.

Oh, and the PSATs. Yeah.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Holo: Please be careful....

me: Don't worry, Holo. I will.

me: *starts up Vacuum* Demons! you don't belong here! BE GONE FROM THIS MINE! *Sucks them all up in the vacuum* There we go. *turns it off*

Holo: Sky... are there any more? *sniff* I sense something still lurking around...

Lucy

Years

Is City the school you go to?

I know, I know XD Mother still suggests Poly and whatever the school next to it is (forgot already, orz).

Mind if I join in the RP, whatever it's about? /may name character Irie because of Monster Hunter Orage; great short series my Hiro Mashima, by the way

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Sky: uh... *glows silver* i dont think theres any more of them. but i do think they did something...

(feel free to join in! its taking place in me mind atm, but its no problem to show up there. and is Western the one youre thinking of?)

Lucy

Years

I probably won't them until you at least look into Monster Hunter Orage.

It doesn't have Plue, though :< Most of the other things my Mashima have Plue in it, though. Or at least cameos XD

And yeah, Western.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back