• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Yours turned out pretty good :P

~listening to Doubt and Trust (theme from D.Gray-Man)~

Years
    8. *is sad because he didn't know that something happened that made this title offensive* :( It was just an attempt to lighten the mood. :(

And people singing in the shower is frightening if they don't know how to sing. Or a good blackmailing opportunity, if this person is your sibling. Either or.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Thanks, but it's actually horrible....XD
    and new Quote is awesome. XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Darnit....I am trying to make sure the siggy isn't illegal....*Tries to fix*
    XD

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

So, was it you who asked for the title to be changed? Because, if so, I retract my statement about whoever did it was an immature douche. I can understand doing it and being unaware of what happened in the thread.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    @Van: It was the Elf who did so. and this thread will be closed when it hits 30000 posts, If i am correct, and I always am.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I'm going to bed....gnight.....

And I don't want it in mah sig, so I do this:
    Doc said:
    I think we should try a non violent aproach to resolve this....
    I agree, except replace the word "non"
    with "extremely", and after the word "violent" include the phrase "blood explosion extraordinaire!" Muwhahwhawhaw!
    Now everyone else can see this. XD

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    1 or 15? I like 15, personally.

What do you mean WTF?

I was just curious about it. I don't know the cap on these posts. I've never seen a thread cap out. I do agree that Silv should be the one to start the new one when we get there.

Edit: I just realized my one year membership is next month. Fun times. I will commemorate it by changing my name one final time before next year.

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Hmm. I'm actually torn as to what I want my name to be when I change it. I'm at a toss-up between Cross Marian and Minor Jr. Pvt. Grif -1st. Class. I know what Code would say, but anyone else wanna input?

Years
    1. Micspamming is one of three things on an online game: 1. Talking into a microphone excessively. 2. Streaming music constantly with your microphone nearby the sound source for other's enjoyment. 3. Being booted for complaining about the "micspamming in #2. ;P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back